4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

HM108

May 2, 2019
Hi guy! This is first time i play this game and I have finished all 5 questions and have 2 mons girls so is everything done now? and the game just short like that? i'll gratefull if you have any advises for me. Thank you!
yes, only two mamono for now. Kenkou said he still working on the game but we dont have a clear picture how far he had been developed this game other than post with just words from patreon.

Reactions: lululiu111
Jan 5, 2021
yes, only two mamono for now. Kenkou said he still working on the game but we dont have a clear picture how far he had been developed this game other than post with just words from patreon.
Did the game stop receiving updates since 2021? I doubt it will ever come out if that's the case.

Reactions: Quentin7079

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Did the game stop receiving updates since 2021? I doubt it will ever come out if that's the case.
eh, the issue is that kenko keeps a low-profile during development, we have no idea how far he is right now, and even then, one of his more recent posts basically say that he kinda wants to keep everything a secret as to not ruin the surprise. but it is undeniable that the demo never got an update. but that is, i guess, because as i said, kenko wants to keep everything hush-hush right now.

so, if i may take a shot in the dark, chances are we won't hear shit for a while, and then **Boom** an updated demo, or even the full game pops out unannounced. at least thats the vibe i'm getting.

either way, i'm not losing sleep over this, if it ever comes out? cool, a game where i can explore the world of MGE. if it doesn't? eh. not like a lot will change in my life because of that. aside from that, he released a bunch of new monsters on his pateon, but changed the way they are distributed. it's all trough DMs now.

Last edited:

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
We coping hard.
I still believe what I said last year about the Holstaur and the Alraune.

Holstaurs are probably one of the next monsters that will appear in the next update. Last year, Kenko Cross posted this on his Patreon :

As for Alraune, we can see that the screen is a dialogue so we can expect them to be part of the next update as well. Here's what Kenko Cross said about it :

Her line can be translated like this : "Tee-hee. I promise you a sweeeet moment." She has a lady style speech, very polite and feminine.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
This is from you inadvertently not extracting the zipped file correctly. We've all been here. I don't remember the exact details BUT there is a post (several, actually) in this forum for how to extract the files correctly. It involves setting language preferences in the extractor, but again I don't recall the details.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
This is from you inadvertently not extracting the zipped file correctly. We've all been here. I don't remember the exact details BUT there is a post (several, actually) in this forum for how to extract the files correctly. It involves setting language preferences in the extractor, but again I don't recall the details.
1st page of this thread under the install tab actually as well. The so called "solution" to fix this being asked everytime, that totally worked :D

miso2271

Jul 6, 2020
eh, the issue is that kenko keeps a low-profile during development, we have no idea how far he is right now, and even then, one of his more recent posts basically say that he kinda wants to keep everything a secret as to not ruin the surprise. but it is undeniable that the demo never got an update. but that is, i guess, because as i said, kenko wants to keep everything hush-hush right now.

so, if i may take a shot in the dark, chances are we won't hear shit for a while, and then **Boom** an updated demo, or even the full game pops out unannounced. at least thats the vibe i'm getting.

either way, i'm not losing sleep over this, if it ever comes out? cool, a game where i can explore the world of MGE. if it doesn't? eh. not like a lot will change in my life because of that. aside from that, he released a bunch of new monsters on his pateon, but changed the way they are distributed. it's all trough DMs now.
Maybe it will come out together with MGQ paradox part 3, MGQ NG+ complete part 3? One can only hope(and cope).

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
kenko wants to keep everything hush-hush right now.
Yeah... if he wants his money properly that's not how game dev marketing works, at all.
Wait, perhaps it DID work, back in the 90's or even the 2000's.

Well, if this, by miracle, shows up on steam i'll buy it, but until there i'll 100% forget that this game exists, since the dev doesn't give any signs of life about it

I daresay that it's indeed abandoned but the dev is pulling a YandereDev and just pretending to work on it, but Ilias forbid this being true.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Yeah... if he wants his money properly that's not how game dev marketing works, at all.
Wait, perhaps it DID work, back in the 90's or even the 2000's.

Well, if this, by miracle, shows up on steam i'll buy it, but until there i'll 100% forget that this game exists, since the dev doesn't give any signs of life about it

I daresay that it's indeed abandoned but the dev is pulling a YandereDev and just pretending to work on it, but Ilias forbid this being true.
I'd say this is the most Healthiest approach to take, and normally i wouldn't defend a creator as much, but the thing is Kenko is building the world of MGE since the 25th May of 2007, so i'm giving him some leeway of trust due to making his books for so long. but yes, i also wish there were some signs of life regarding the game.

but you are right, Society changed. people today want constant updates on media they know is in the works so they can be sure it's being worked on, as they equal silence with idleness.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'd say this is the most Healthiest approach to take, and normally i wouldn't defend a creator as much, but the thing is Kenko is building the world of MGE since the 25th May of 2007, so i'm giving him some leeway of trust due to making his books for so long. but yes, i also wish there were some signs of life regarding the game.

but you are right, Society changed. people today want constant updates on media they know is in the works so they can be sure it's being worked on, as they equal silence with idleness.
Quite alot of japanese devs, specifically talking about the indie ones here, work the same. They don't constantly give updates, are still working on the game, and then release it when it's done. Some of them do updates from time to time, but different time frames for different devs. Just gotta be patient and do other stuff while you wait, if you keep coming back for constant updates specifically on this one, you're going to drive yourself insane.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Basically he will mostly going update new monsters only over PM to prevent spread of information and that he has no time for updates this month and will deliver them next month the Q&A answers. The reason is he can not just use deepl or better said he could but this would be from his opinion not up to the standard the patrons are worthy and so he needs to take time for DeepLing and cross checking if the machine is REALLY correctly giving what he wants to say.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes