4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
I can't use WinRAR though, my free trial is up and I don't have the necessary money to get a subscription.
I'm sure 7zip also have the option to change file locale. No need for spam drama.
If it's too hard to figure just open 7zip through locale emulator and find the file you want to open.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
P.S: is this truly abandoned? I was really exited for this game. it would be a real shame if it was just axed
Maybe?
The second to last post they made says they would answer questions, the newest post they made should have the answers but it hasn't been posted to kemono, and I'm not paying money to their pateron so, wait for now I guess or pay and find the answers yourself

Jun 7, 2023
Maybe?
The second to last post they made says they would answer questions, the newest post they made should have the answers but it hasn't been posted to kemono, and I'm not paying money to their pateron so, wait for now I guess or pay and find the answers yourself
(you to)

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I can't use WinRAR though, my free trial is up and I don't have the necessary money to get a subscription.
bro you can just close the pop-up window about the trial, you dont need to buy winrar...

Edit: And its hilarious how nearly half the of thread is only with these locale questions / answers XD (no hate btw)

Last edited:

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Maybe?
People surerly read the threads....
Status Update From KC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guy wants to protect his work can't blame him for that and I'm happy to see him do it. It's a shame that the some on the JP side are giving him a hard time and not respecting his work and intentions. The man's out here protecting our Monster Girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As he has said before the main speed bump seems to be the sheer amount of text and his perfectionist mentality; wanting to get things right and not spoil or kill excitement for the game by showing too much.

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Maybe?
Last I heard the dev got a new job and this slowed his work rate on games down. Plus he's the writer/artist of the legendary Monster Girl Encyclopedias, of which he's working on a volume 3 (yay!). Plus he's a perfectionist.

I doubt this is abandoned, I just think the update rate is gonna be super slow. Eh. Plenty of other h games here for me to enjoy while I wait.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Last I heard the dev got a new job and this slowed his work rate on games down. Plus he's the writer/artist of the legendary Monster Girl Encyclopedias, of which he's working on a volume 3 (yay!). Plus he's a perfectionist.

I doubt this is abandoned, I just think the update rate is gonna be super slow. Eh. Plenty of other h games here for me to enjoy while I wait.
The dev says it's not abandoned and they are still working on it according to a status update made a few days ago that was quoted here, above your comment, from a previous page that I somehow missed
Whether we will see an update anytime soon or at all remains to be seen, the last update was a patch made over 2 years ago

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The futanari comment rubs me the wrong way. Not because no dick girls but the whole "Monster girls will never be interested in other women". So no homosexuality allowed now even though the Alf demon is the sole male turns into a women who lusts for their childhood male friend monster. That comes off as extremely limiting. And does that mean if a human girl is in a relationship with another girl and ends up turned into a monster girl, she just cuts all ties with her girlfriend because of that rule????
You are reading too much into it,not everyone is into "futanaris" and if the creator doesnt want to include them you have to abide by his decision.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes