4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
talking about the fact that it's near impossible to get the girls to 100% w/o you reaching 100% first.
also, what auto play? it doesn't even work
No it isn't.

What is impossible, is you not reaching 100%.
Two very different things.

If you want the girl to reach 100% first then fuck her till she's satisfied, and spam your extra actions near the end for a bigger boost in love, rather than the beginning.

Again, as I said before, whether or not you make her reach 100% won't end the battle. The battle will not end until you reach 100% or higher. It's literally impossible unless you run right at the start of the battle lol.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
No it isn't.

What is impossible, is you not reaching 100%.
Two very different things.

If you want the girl to reach 100% first then fuck her till she's satisfied, and spam your extra actions near the end for a bigger boost in love, rather than the beginning.

Again, as I said before, whether or not you make her reach 100% won't end the battle. The battle will not end until you reach 100% or higher. It's literally impossible unless you run right at the start of the battle lol.

Translation:

It's impossible to lose then

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Translation:
It's impossible to lose then
No XD

You... you just missed the point. Monster Girl Encyclopedia has a female assertive leaning. The game is designed for that. That's all.

You lose when you reach 100% love and the monster girl does not.
You win when you reach 100% and the monster girl also reaches 100% love.

After they become your wives though, encounters with the girls are impossible to lose.
Reach 100% love or don't, you'll get to keep playing.

Mind you I didn't say it's a femdom series.
Lots of maledom and lots of submissive girls. Just saying the way the game is designed means that no matter what right now, the protagonist will get sexually overwhelmed by his monster girl wives.

By the way, it's so hard to lose you probably haven't even seen the loss scenes.

If you reach 100% love and the monster girl does not, your adventure ends. You get a black screen text-crawl of how your life will be going forward, and what kind of relationship you have with your wife. Since you didn't get her to 100% love but you reached 100% it basically means that she leads the relationship and chooses what you do and don't. Normally winning means they accompany you. If you lose, "you accompany them."

Either way you're together and married.

HarpyQueen

Jul 25, 2023
View attachment 1052848

Overview:
prologue​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-25
Release Date: 2021-02-25
Developer: Kenko_Cross -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 1052848

Overview:
prologue​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-25
Release Date: 2021-02-25
Developer: Kenko_Cross -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.0.11
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

how do i install the game? extracting does not work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Shanic

May 14, 2017
how do i install the game? extracting does not work
We need more details, what's the matter? Can you extract it? If not, Winrar is useful. The problem is after extraction? Installation tab (on the first page, the same one you used to reply), it would help you and many others a lot.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Speaking of Kenko, i don't know if anyone of you is much into Vtubers, but it has come to light that the artwork for MataraKan was made by Kenko himself. and if by any chance anyone cares about this, that roach girl is apparently the new identity of a certain, recently retired nine-tailed fox-lady. but as always, bringing up past identities isn't very polite, so keep that in mind.

i know nothing groundbreaking or anything. but it did involve kenko, so i assumed it should be mentioned.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys, I have an issue with the game. The moment I start it up, I get this message. 1697718073119.png
I apologize if this is an easy fix, I just did not happen to find anything and wanted to ask for support here. Thank you in advance! :)

Krefmatro

Dec 17, 2019
From the gameplay side of view it look like a neat game.
But why on earth do people still develop in those old rpg maker engines?!
It breaks my perverted little heart to see such a nice vision implemented in out of time software.
Its playable and fun but the absence of basic QoL (like changeable audio or resolution) always boggles my mind.

• Wow

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, I have an issue with the game. The moment I start it up, I get this message. View attachment 3017720
I apologize if this is an easy fix, I just did not happen to find anything and wanted to ask for support here. Thank you in advance! :)

1697741962004.png

1697741978494.png

and just to future proof, in the upper right of this page while on this thread: 1697742094225.png 1697742151050.png

1697742171940.png

This works for any thread you're in and can use the search feature to type in w/e you want to find said keyphrase throughout the entire thread.

This error has been a thing 40-50+ times (no I'm not exaggerating). Someone put that installation thing to prevent it, I said it's not going to work because people won't read it.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hey guys, I have an issue with the game. The moment I start it up, I get this message. View attachment 3017720
Damn, it's been so long for me... iirc, you unpack the zipped file w/ breezip or 7zip (i forget which), when you unzip there's an option to recognize japanese or something like that. Sry it's been a while. There's directions somewhere waaaay back in this forum that will help you. We've all been here.

Edit - dumbass me didn't look up ONE WHOLE POST to see the actual answer.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes