4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
We've gotten a peek sometimes at various guys going at it with their new wives in semi-public spots (risky play) so that's only one step away from an open/public spot and exhibitionism. The mechanic where spotting those scenes inspired lust in your own companion was fun, so having exhibitionism lead spontaneously to an orgy (which I remember seeing in one of Kenko's works) would be interesting. So long as there's no NTR, we're Gucci.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Reviving an old topic.
Kenkou said this position was not mating press, even though it looks identical to that pose.

After some thought, I think this CG is not for battlefuck since it is a passive position, but for something else.
What are the chances that this image is used for a quest where another guy fucks her or something like that?
Didn't we all come to the decision that it was doggystyle?

Monster Girl Encyclopedia is a switch setting, not a femdom one. One of the monster girls having submissive intercourse is to be expected.
I don't mean as in adding it to the cannon game/lore but rather as fannon re-imagining similar grimdark cartoon theories or creepypasta.
I feel like you can do that with any property. Dexter's Lab but grimdark. Fairly Oddparents but grimdark.
Nothing is really safe XD.

Only people who want to do that though are in my experience super nihilistic people who love looking at the bad side of things.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Reviving an old topic.
Kenkou said this position was not mating press, even though it looks identical to that pose.

After some thought, I think this CG is not for battlefuck since it is a passive position, but for something else.
What are the chances that this image is used for a quest where another guy fucks her or something like that?
Where are those pics even from?

Dec 16, 2022
as in exhibitionism? what you mean? like the husband watching his wife getting banged?
besides monster girl dont have sex with other men if they are married.
or they can? Your answer confuse me.
There is no free sex in the setting of MGE. Once you connect with your "destined-partner" that's the end. There's no having sex with others wives. It cannot happen in MGE.

As for the nature of harems...nobody is cheated on. Love is freely shared and equally shared between all wives and the husband. No more no less.

Also as someone who really didn't grasp the nature of MGE until I talked with the JP community - the best way to describe this setting is the following:

It's a role-reversed Disney Story - where you are "love" interest, and the ending is always happy.

TLDR: Most of the discussion is just "I went to the beach with my wife and did x"
It's a slice-of-life setting, and that's what makes it perfect - It's a world where nobody is left out and can be happy.

In Kenkou Cross's own words: I created MGE because there wasn't a setting like it.

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I've had version 0.0.11 for almost 2 years, and it hasn't been flagged as abandoned despite their seemingly being no updates?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
AND he's also working on v3 of the MGE itself, so he's gonna be a while before he can push out more content for this game. It ought to be worth the wait though.
he's working on the 3rd book? sweet. can't wait to add that to my collection... if it comes in English... and can be sold in my country.

man it's a real shame his other books aren't available in english as a physical copy. i'd love to have them. grown really attached to the world of MGE. it's all i ever wanted from Monster-Girls.

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
he's working on the 3rd book? sweet. can't wait to add that to my collection... if it comes in English... and can be sold in my country.

man it's a real shame his other books aren't available in english as a physical copy. i'd love to have them. grown really attached to the world of MGE. it's all i ever wanted from Monster-Girls.
I can't even find the digital copies of anything besides mge 1 and 2

Bhrjr

Sep 7, 2021
Man, it's so weird how this one forum can endlessly talk about this RPG even with these drought of updates (83 pages as of now!) while the ULMF sister discussion only has 7 pages of post, where there hasn't been a new comment since late 2021.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes