4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Shanic

May 14, 2017
And this is why I told the guy who wanted this on the front page that it's useless and people still wouldn't read.
You said it and you proved it, no surprise to be honest, unfortunately stubbornness tends to trump intellect.

Would it be easier if people were like: Had problems? Read the instructions, if it didn't help look for the error, chances are you're the only one with this problem on a forum that's been around for over 2 years is... someone must have already found the solution. When I had this problem I found three solutions in minutes

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
Kenkou definitely is too ambitious for their own good, even one hundred monster girls is just unrealistic in scope, especially with how slow (read: nonexistent) progress has been on the game - I can completely understand why some people call it dead.
Hell, from what I've read over time in this thread, the dude doesn't even really have the bones of the game fully fleshed out, which should come first.

Smaller scope would probably do the man a lot of favours, but at the same time, it's also a bit disappointing for us who adore specific monster girls (I love Manticore, for example, and really hope she shows up), so it's a tough call.

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You said it and you proved it, no surprise to be honest, unfortunately stubbornness tends to trump intellect.

Would it be easier if people were like: Had problems? Read the instructions, if it didn't help look for the error, chances are you're the only one with this problem on a forum that's been around for over 2 years is... someone must have already found the solution. When I had this problem I found three solutions in minutes
It just takes the tiniest bit of research and effort to problem solve most things, and too many people can't even be bothered with it, it just feels like they think they're entitled to people spoon feeding them it.

I hardly ask for help with things, I only really do it when I'm truly stumped, and can't find a solution after looking myself.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I love Manticore, for example, and really hope she shows up.
Man, Manticores are tough to get right though (for me at least). I love dominating females with a bit of loving sadism on top. Just a bit though.
And with Manticores people sometimes just seem to just think sadism and forget the love part where it just feels abusive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Man, Manticores are tough to get right though (for me at least). I love dominating females with a bit of loving sadism on top. Just a bit though.
And with Manticores people sometimes just seem to just think sadism and forget the love part where it just feels abusive.
Monster girl personalities are unique.

While they're generally more aggressive because of the influence of the Demon Lord, you can have shy/submissive Manticores.
Whether anyone wants to write that is a different story.

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
For the people getting the error, as people already said, you need to change your region unicode.

In W10 --> Control Panel --> Clock and Region --> Region --> Administrative --> Change regional configuration (the second option) --> Japan.

THEN extract the game.
so im not the brightest person and i abandoned this thinking it was abandoned upon seeing a save file i simply looked through the search bar and saw the instructions and the installing process worked and i wanted to say thank you but now i have a second question if i returned the options from the administration to its original US will it mess up anything or should i keep it in Japan?

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
so im not the brightest person and i abandoned this thinking it was abandoned upon seeing a save file i simply looked through the search bar and saw the instructions and the installing process worked and i wanted to say thank you but now i have a second question if i returned the options from the administration to its original US will it mess up anything or should i keep it in Japan?
You need to keep in Japan if you have some games that really need it, but there're other options that are in the thread also (IIRC), like extracting the files using the Winrar option of using Japanese Unicode. This way, you don't even need to change the region.

Edit:
- Like this:
Open the file --> Ctrl + E --> Japanese --> Extract --> Play without changing region.
Or
Open the file --> Options --> Name Encoding --> Japanese --> Extract -->Play without changing region

Last edited:
Reactions: LordofWTF

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
You need to keep in Japan if you have some games that really need it, but there're other options that are in the thread also (IIRC), like extracting the files using the Winrar option of using Japanese Unicode. This way, you don't even need to change the region.

Edit:
- Like this:
Open the file --> Ctrl + E --> Japanese --> Extract --> Play without changing region.
Or
Open the file --> Options --> Name Encoding --> Japanese --> Extract -->Play without changing region
ok thank you for that information although i am curious is this game still being worked on or did it get abandoned?
like will there be any updates or no

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes there will be updates but as Kenko Cross only updates when there is something big to show while also being a perfectionist do not expect more then one update per year.
This game will be a gem but wow is it going to be a long wait. For anyone who hasn't already, I suggest giving Monster Girl Quest - Paradox a play. I just started on it and it's a lot of fun. I think it will have a lot of things the fans of this game would enjoy. The best part - It has lot to explore and collect and is very lore heavy.

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This game will be a gem but wow is it going to be a long wait. For anyone who hasn't already, I suggest giving Monster Girl Quest - Paradox a play. I just started on it and it's a lot of fun. I think it will have a lot of things the fans of this game would enjoy. The best part - It has lot to explore and collect and is very lore heavy.
Part 3 will release in late 2023 btw.So thats cute

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
True but MGQ/ Paradox already have a lot of content to explore in the meantime. Depending on a person's schedule, they may still be exploring MGQ Paradox chapter 2 by then.
Indeed the game is huge and part 3 will make it EVEN bigger.Waiting for it to come so i can waste hundreends of hours on it

Reactions: DarkMiros

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
i have a error when i dowload the game and im too stupid too understand
1. Extract and run.

• When extracting the file, open the Winrar and press Ctrl+E, option 932...Japanese, without this the name encoding will be broken and the game will not run

copied from the install instructions on the front page mate.....

also you should install the japaneese language pack in windows if you havnt already

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes