4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

venom2001prime

Nov 8, 2021
Someone help me understand a kenkou cross rule, please.
The rule that monster girls will not have sex with anyone other than their husband, does it mean that they will not have sex with another men besides his spouse with the intention of making them their husband(i.e. they can have sex with other men but without romantic intentions) OR that they will not have sex with other men at all (i.e. they will not have any kind of sexual contact either for pleasure or love)?
I have this doubt because the succubus that appears at the beginning invites us to the bar to have sex even though she is already interested in another man (Kenkou said that when they choose someone as a husband they are no longer interested in other men) but she wanted to have sex anyway.

Last edited:

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
The rule that monster girls will not have sex with anyone other than their husband, does it mean that they will not have sex with another men besides his spouse with the intention of making them their husband(i.e. they can have sex with other men but without romantic intentions) OR that they will not have sex with other men at all (i.e. they will not have any kind of sexual contact either for pleasure or love)?
I have this doubt because the succubus that appears at the beginning invites us to the bar to have sex even though she is already interested in another man (Kenkou said that when they choose someone as a husband they are no longer interested in other men) but she wanted to have sex anyway.
A man only becomes a mamono's husband after they had sex. For mamono's, sex kinda counts as marriage. That means a mamono can have sex with anyone they like as long as they are not yet "married" with another man.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
A man only becomes a mamono's husband after they had sex. For mamono's, sex kinda counts as marriage. That means a mamono can have sex with anyone they like as long as they are not yet "married" with another man.
So by that logic a MG asking to have sex with you9the succubus here for example) is a marriage proposal? blushing rn

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
They won't have sex with or have interest other men and not only that but they also find 'essence' of other men disgusting and physically can't experience pleasure from other men.

I think the succubus was just advertising the bar not proposing sex. When you suggest going with her, I think the excuse of you being marked was her way of turning you down.

A man only becomes a mamono's husband after they had sex.
They can consider you their husband without sex or even properly meeting (she could be watching from afar).

" Also, in human settlements where monsters coexist with humans, etc. where monsters live in places close to humans, if a monster develops feelings for a specific man, at that point, her instinct will recognize that man as her “husband”, and it's not uncommon for her body and heart to begin changing before she even assaults him and before they even have sex. - WG1 Fallen Maidens"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
They won't have sex with or have interest other men and not only that but they also find 'essence' of other men disgusting and physically can't experience pleasure from other men.

I think the succubus was just advertising the bar not proposing sex. When you suggest going with her, I think the excuse of you being marked was her way of turning you down.

They can consider you their husband without sex or even properly meeting (she could be watching from afar).

" Also, in human settlements where monsters coexist with humans, etc. where monsters live in places close to humans, if a monster develops feelings for a specific man, at that point, her instinct will recognize that man as her “husband”, and it's not uncommon for her body and heart to begin changing before she even assaults him and before they even have sex. - WG1 Fallen Maidens"
Ah, sorry. I didn't know that. It had been a long time since I read it.

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
Ah, sorry. I didn't know that. It had been a long time since I read it.
I mean you're not wrong. If a mamono proposes or insists sex that's pretty much a marriage proposal. It's just that that's not the only way to get 'married'. Like some monsters consider those that defeat them or those they capture their husbands.

• Love

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
My advice?

Don't think about it. I mean that seriously.

The world doesn't make much sense if you think about it too much, and the rules are not the best if you think about it too much. It'll ruin the fantasy.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
My advice?

Don't think about it. I mean that seriously.

The world doesn't make much sense if you think about it too much, and the rules are not the best if you think about it too much. It'll ruin the fantasy.
True. Taking everything Kenkou says about the rules of his world seriously is how people ended up constructing the Grimdark MGE fanon that Kenkou absolutely loathes. (I kinda like it though...)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
True. Taking everything Kenkou says about the rules of his world seriously is how people ended up constructing the Grimdark MGE fanon that Kenkou absolutely loathes. (I kinda like it though...)
Grimdark and Monster Girl lore go very well together. Someone needs to make a fanwiki for this.

Reactions: Thirtyeight

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Grimdark and Monster Girl lore go very well together. Someone needs to make a fanwiki for this.
It really doesn't...

Like the core concept is about a gender imbalance and girls who are so starved for attention that they actively seek out men.

Take regular JRPGs, turn the monsters into monster-girls. That's the thing. JRPGs aren't usually grimdark.

MantysPym

Jul 10, 2023
Reviving an old topic.
Kenkou said this position was not mating press, even though it looks identical to that pose.

After some thought, I think this CG is not for battlefuck since it is a passive position, but for something else.
What are the chances that this image is used for a quest where another guy fucks her or something like that?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What are the chances that this image is used for a quest where another guy fucks her or something like that?
Another guy fucks her as in NTR? Zero, zilch, none, nada. There is none in the setting to speak of. Kenkou hates it, especially considering the whole "NTR Encyclopedia" thing.
Another guy fucks her as in exhibitionism? Uh... iunno but probably low.

venom2001prime

Nov 8, 2021
Another guy fucks her as in NTR? Zero, zilch, none, nada. There is none in the setting to speak of. Kenkou hates it, especially considering the whole "NTR Encyclopedia" thing.
Another guy fucks her as in exhibitionism? Uh... iunno but probably low.
as in exhibitionism? what you mean? like the husband watching his wife getting banged?
besides monster girl dont have sex with other men if they are married.
or they can? Your answer confuse me.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
as in exhibitionism? what you mean? like the husband watching his wife getting banged?
besides monster girl dont have sex with other men if they are married.
or they can? Your answer confuse me.
I take it your first language isn't english, but I agree I probably could have phrased better. No, what you're saying is still NTR, just netorase instead of netorare.
Exhibitionism as in a different guy bangs his wife in a public place, not yours, and others potentially watch. Or, alternatively, MC bangs his wife in a public place, not another guy's, and others potentially watch. Still though I doubt it'll happen, but there's probably a small chance.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It really doesn't...

Like the core concept is about a gender imbalance and girls who are so starved for attention that they actively seek out men.

Take regular JRPGs, turn the monsters into monster-girls. That's the thing. JRPGs aren't usually grimdark.
I don't mean as in adding it to the cannon game/lore but rather as fannon re-imagining similar grimdark cartoon theories or creepypasta.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes