4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Already have. I'm his patron and I dm'd him.
He doesn't respond either through Ci-en or Patreon.

I don't know... maybe as a hermit he doesn't care too much about fan interaction.

EDIT: The baby talk with Imp is my main issue. Yeah she's supposed to be characterized to be young, but talking like an infant takes it too far.
Well, if worse comes to worse maybe someone can lead to a fan edit or retranslation.

EDIT: Ah, yeah, the sowwies stuff is pretty... ugh. Would have been better to give her a more bratty personality or energetic one. Personally I'm a bit ignorant on the Japanese dialogue, but even I can tell some of it is off. Unless they're going for a Yakuza angle with the Tanuki I just don't really see them talking like they're from "Joisey", or at the very least it sounds that way to me.

EDIT2: Maybe it's not a Jersey accent but a New York one?

Last edited:

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017

I don't know... maybe as a hermit he doesn't care too much about fan interaction.

EDIT: The baby talk with Imp is my main issue. Yeah she's supposed to be characterized to be young, but talking like an infant takes it too far.
Instead of DM why not reply to one of his posts?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Well, if worse comes to worse maybe someone can lead to a fan edit or retranslation.
and i'm sure there would be enough volunteers for a free fan translation;)

makes me wonder why kenko even bothers to hire some guy who doesn't even understands the language:cautious:
at worst he slows down the development...

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
and i'm sure there would be enough volunteers for a free fan translation;)

makes me wonder why kenko even bothers to hire some guy who doesn't even understands the language:cautious:
at worst he slows down the development...
I'm willing to bet he just picked up a translator that helped translate the MGE books, because those have official english releases and he probably made connections through the localization process there.

Books have editors though, so that's probably why the quality of translation is so bad in this game vs the books.
Instead of DM why not reply to one of his posts?
Don't want to be overly critical of a developer in a public space.
Even if it's my opinion and I'm being polite about it, I don't want another ExcessM type of fiasco.

Reactions: Vignum

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
KC is a Japanese who can't read English, and no one at Patreon has mentioned the quality of the translations.
KC is probably not even aware of the quality of the translation.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
KC is a Japanese who can't read English, and no one at Patreon has mentioned the quality of the translations.
KC is probably not even aware of the quality of the translation.
I did, in direct messages though...
I doubt people have been completely silent about it. He's fixed some grammatical issues and spelling issues don't forget.

joshua0113

Jul 7, 2017
i cant get past the tutorial where it says press the S key to slow down. I've spammed the S key and every other button but nothing happens.

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021

Kenko always answers me when I @ him on twitter.

EDIT: you have to tweet in Japanese though, obviously

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone else getting this error? If so, anyone have a fix xD

I have the same error. Downloaded all kinds of VX (ace) RTPs.
When unzipping the BGM folder files all have weird names. Even when using Japanese Locale.

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
At this point the solution should be pinned to the first page...but Im pretty sure the question will still get asked.

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Another sketch from KC that he posted in his Patreon.
1627942623635.png

This belongs to :BootyTime:

Reactions: KingBagel

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Apparently I was wrong on the mating press prediction.

What kind of scene is it then?
Hmmm... Looking at it.
It might not be mating press, but standing doggystyle from the perspective of the camera being underground looking up.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Apparently I was wrong on the mating press prediction.

What kind of scene is it then?
Hmmm... Looking at it.
It might not be mating press, but standing doggystyle from the perspective of the camera being underground looking up.

Legs and feet (hooves) looking at it closer are above her head, meaning she's lying on the ground

Looked up sex positions, could be something like this, but the legs are further back and also lying on back instead?:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This could be another one but it's lying down more and leaned further back?:

Another variation that's a little closer:

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Legs and feet (hooves) looking at it closer are above her head, meaning she's lying on the ground

Looked up sex positions, could be something like this, but the legs are further back and also lying on back instead?:

This could be another one but it's lying down more and leaned further back?:

Another variation that's a little closer:
Umm.. Those are all mating press.
I also thought it was going to be mating press, but Kenkou said it's not...

In those poses what would the girl do on her turn? I think he's keeping away from fully maledominant positions because of what it means on a gameplay level and because it's a monster girl game so you know... femdom... my jam.

Maybe it's some double obfusication and he's trying to trick me into thinking I'm wrong.
I also think the pose looks A LOT like mating press. Watch him change the pose and make all this speculation mean nothing.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Could just be she's laying down on a bed or something with her legs up in the air and MC is standing towards her bottom to penetrate

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Umm.. Those are all mating press.
I also thought it was going to be mating press, but Kenkou said it's not...

In those poses what would the girl do on her turn? I think he's keeping away from fully maledominant positions because of what it means on a gameplay level and because it's a monster girl game so you know... femdom... my jam.

Maybe it's some double obfusication and he's trying to trick me into thinking I'm wrong.
I also think the pose looks A LOT like mating press. Watch him change the pose and make all this speculation mean nothing.
I think your second guess (standing doggy) above might be correct and the perspective is just really awkward (probably done so that you can see her face and the dick penetrating her at the same time). Each of her hooves are almost the size of her torso. The book at best makes them about as big as her head, so the proportions are off and I think this is just a case of the feet being foreshortened by being closer to the camera than the rest of her, and the part where the hooves "are above her head" is due to the angle you're looking from.

Quick sketch of what I mean:

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes