4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
alright I must be missing something lol
I keep getting this when I try to run the game
View attachment 1293353
I have the RTP installed am I supposed to be using a jpn localle? I forgot how one does this lol anyone mind helping I'd appreciate it
Check the thread, there're like a million post about how to solve this...

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
You didn't extract the game properly.
Take a screenshot of the folder the exe is in, and post it here.

It's saying you're missing files, so either folder names got corrupted because you didn't extract the game in jp locale, or you're just missing files for some random reason.
1626166419500.png
so is it me being a dingus who messed up or am I actually missing things

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 1295352
so is it me being a dingus who messed up or am I actually missing things
Your error in particular is missing an audio file? You seem to have the audio folder right there. Is there a BGM folder inside?

Are these what the audio files inside of your BGM folder look like?

__

Maybe you're missing the RTP though? Can't be sure.

This is either VX or VX Ace.
Just get all of them though. It's not like they're that big.

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
i am probably an idiot but for the love of got i can't beat any of two girls in there, is it even possible?
can anyone give me a hint? ;)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i am probably an idiot but for the love of got i can't beat any of two girls in there, is it even possible?
can anyone give me a hint? ;)
This game is easy.
Just keep rubbing them and use all 3 whispers of love.

The only thing is, I don't recommend using kiss.

There's no chance to lose.
__
Also, you might be confused about "losing" vs "winning"
You "lose" if your Love gets to 100% and the girl does not get to 100%.
You "win" if your Love gets to 100% and the girl also gets to 100%

___
Found out who'll most likely be the Beelzebub heroine.

Last edited:

Touhoufan2

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's the promise of this game? Like god, what even is ? How the fuck is there so much lore about a game that's not even been released yet, am I missing something? Obviously that's not the case, but is this dude really going to include all of the girls from Mamono/Monster Girl Encyclopedia into this game?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's the promise of this game? Like god, what even is ? How the fuck is there so much lore about a game that's not even been released yet, am I missing something? Obviously that's not the case, but is this dude really going to include all of the girls from Mamono/Monster Girl Encyclopedia into this game?
The author created the lore first, a few short games after that and this game, we don't know if this is going to be the first of many similar games or if this game is going to be a huge one, but the author has already done his part I guess the rest depends on the devs.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Books came first. Game is a recent development.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Kenkou Cross is a guy that looked at some dragon quest monsters.
Mainly the female enemies.

This is Succubat From Dragon Quest:

and thought... man that's kind of hot.. it'd be really erotic to create female variations of all the monsters in rpgs.

All RPGs have a Library/Zukan/Encyclopedia of the enemies that appeared in them so he thought he'd make his own.
They started out kind of simple and the art was pretty basic when he started to. Better than what I could've done since I can't art for shit, but still basic.

As you can see the text is simple. There's really no lore here. Just a description of the monster, where to find them, their general disposition and how they behave.
Because Monsters in RPGs unilaterally attack the heroes on their adventures and Kenkou Cross himself leans more towards femdom than anything, the general disposition of monsters is aggressive.

As time went on and he improved as an artist, he got a lot of questions from fans, asking him this and that about girls.

Questions like:
"Can I take this girl as my wife?" - Yes
"Are they OK with any guy?" - No
"Who are the people trying to defeat them" - The Order

His girls got so popular that even maledom refugees came in.
"I like this girl, but I don't want her to be the one on top. Are the girls OK with dominant guys?" - Generally if they like you, you can do anything you want. There are a few exceptions.

Through answering simple questions about his redesigns of traditional monsters, he slowly began creating his own world through his own tastes without even realizing it.

Eventually the text in his entries got longer.

He goes into lore stuff regarding the world, the general personality types of the girls, items you can find in that world, the cities in that world, the basic politics of that world.
Fans gathered and wrote short stories for the world, and since it was kind of a collaborative effort with his fans to get to the point he was, he started "officially" sanctioning some fanworks. Like yeah, this fits the spirit of MGE. Stories where a monster girl gets enslaved and gangbanged into the community cumdumb by slavers were ignored and he propped up stories where girls got corrupted and found true love, cementing his idea of the world.

_____

Now comes the game.

The game comes after a long time. MGE's been around for over 11 years.
He finally has a group of skilled people around him he trusts relatively well. He has writers he likes, who wrote stories he enjoyed, since he doesn't have confidence in that aspect.
He found a programmer friend recently I guess. Probably the reason this game's getting made. Maybe Circle Exelga's programmer is just working with him directly now.

The history of MGE doesn't matter to the game though. It's supposed to just be a fun romp in that world, as a guy adventures and gains a ton of wives due to his special constitution. So don't worry about it's history. I only answered because it seemed you were curious.

BTW, this isn't the only game that takes place in the MGE setting. 's games are VN style stories that also take place in the world of MGE. They are true love stories with a female MC and a corruption angle.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Oh, boy. That lore's been a thing since 2007. Kenkou Cross didn't invent the monstergirl concept, but the MGE he's been working on all this time is kind of the main cause of the big monstergirl craze that's happened since. He was also at the center of the MonsterGirl Quest games.

It's why some people in earlier posts have reacted to this with something along the lines of "God himself is making an official MGE RPG."

KC's been going hard on MGE for 14 straight years now with no signs of slowing down. He has clearly proven that he's full of motivation and passion for the subject. So, when he says he wants to add as many of the 220 and still growing monstergirls to the game as he can, I believe he'll at least try really hard to do just that.

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more complicated ones get left out. As an example. Doppelganger's my personal favorite, but I would not blame him at all for not including her. The shapeshifting would make her significantly more time/resource intensive to implement than a vast majority of the others and I understand if that one's too much.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Doppelganger's my personal favorite, but I would not blame him at all for not including her. The shapeshifting would make her significantly more time/resource intensive to implement than a vast majority of the others and I understand if that one's too much.
What's crazy is that Doppel would be way easier to put in if the game was in 3D.
MGE surprisingly has A LOT of good 3D models created by fans.

Gum.jpg

This Guminit fellow has already created a bunch of 3D models for use in VR chat, which means they're rigged for motion and everything.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
when this game will got full version?
From what I can read of the developer diary on his Patreon it sounds like it'll probably be a couple years, since the staff is small and Kenko is hoping to include as many of the species as possible. Still, with occasional updates it seems like it'll be fun to keep watch of.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, I dig the dev though beyond just for their art skills/lore. They seem pretty professional, no idea if they can keep that up in all regards, but it's a good start. They're pretty realistic/honest about how long a game like this will take and other things. Also really nice to see rpg maker games with original sprites and tiles. Tons of extra work, but it really helps them stand out against the ocean of mediocre rpg maker games.

Cheezus, those translation costs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021

and thought... man that's kind of hot.. it'd be really erotic to create female variations of all the monsters in rpgs.

All RPGs have a Library/Zukan/Encyclopedia of the enemies that appeared in them so he thought he'd make his own.
They started out kind of simple and the art was pretty basic when he started to. Better than what I could've done since I can't art for shit, but still basic.

As you can see the text is simple. There's really no lore here. Just a description of the monster, where to find them, their general disposition and how they behave.
Because Monsters in RPGs unilaterally attack the heroes on their adventures and Kenkou Cross himself leans more towards femdom than anything, the general disposition of monsters is aggressive.

As time went on and he improved as an artist, he got a lot of questions from fans, asking him this and that about girls.

Questions like:

"I like this girl, but I don't want her to be the one on top. Are the girls OK with dominant guys?" - Generally if they like you, you can do anything you want. There are a few exceptions.

En répondant à des questions simples sur ses remaniements de monstres traditionnels, il a lentement commencé à créer son propre monde à travers ses propres goûts sans même s'en rendre compte.

Finalement, le texte de ses entrées est devenu plus long.

Il aborde des sujets concernant le monde, les types généraux de personnalité des filles, les objets que vous pouvez trouver dans ce monde, les villes de ce monde, la politique de base de ce monde.
Les fans se sont réunis et ont écrit des histoires courtes pour le monde, et comme il s'agissait d'un effort de collaboration avec ses fans pour en arriver là, il a commencé à sanctionner "officiellement" certaines œuvres de fans. Comme oui, cela correspond à l'esprit de MGE. Les histoires où une fille monstre est réduite en esclavage et gangbangée dans la communauté par des esclavagistes ont été ignorées et il a soutenu des histoires où des filles ont été corrompues et ont trouvé le véritable amour, cimentant ainsi son idée du monde.

_____

Vient maintenant le jeu.

Le jeu arrive après un long moment. MGE existe depuis plus de 11 ans.
Il a enfin un groupe de personnes qualifiées autour de lui en qui il a relativement confiance. Il a des écrivains qu'il aime, qui ont écrit des histoires qu'il aimait, car il n'a pas confiance en cet aspect.
Il a trouvé un ami programmeur récemment, je suppose. Probablement la raison pour laquelle ce jeu est créé. Peut-être que le programmeur de Circle Exelga travaille directement avec lui maintenant.

L'histoire de MGE n'a cependant pas d'importance pour le jeu. C'est censé être juste une aventure amusante dans ce monde, alors qu'un gars s'aventure et gagne une tonne d'épouses en raison de sa constitution spéciale. Alors ne vous inquiétez pas pour son histoire. Je n'ai répondu que parce qu'il semblait que vous étiez curieux.

BTW, ce n'est pas le seul jeu qui se déroule dans le cadre MGE. Les jeux de sont des histoires de style VN qui se déroulent également dans le monde de MGE. Ce sont de vraies histoires d'amour avec une femme MC et un angle de corruption.
[/CITATION]
Thank you for the explanation I knew a little about the lore but you have to fill the gaps without bad pun.

Questions like:

Through answering simple questions about his redesigns of traditional monsters, he slowly began creating his own world through his own tastes without even realizing it.

Eventually the text in his entries got longer.

He goes into lore stuff regarding the world, the general personality types of the girls, items you can find in that world, the cities in that world, the basic politics of that world.
Fans gathered and wrote short stories for the world, and since it was kind of a collaborative effort with his fans to get to the point he was, he started "officially" sanctioning some fanworks. Like yeah, this fits the spirit of MGE. Stories where a monster girl gets enslaved and gangbanged into the community cumdumb by slavers were ignored and he propped up stories where girls got corrupted and found true love, cementing his idea of the world.

_____

Now comes the game.

The game comes after a long time. MGE's been around for over 11 years.
He finally has a group of skilled people around him he trusts relatively well. He has writers he likes, who wrote stories he enjoyed, since he doesn't have confidence in that aspect.
He found a programmer friend recently I guess. Probably the reason this game's getting made. Maybe Circle Exelga's programmer is just working with him directly now.

The history of MGE doesn't matter to the game though. It's supposed to just be a fun romp in that world, as a guy adventures and gains a ton of wives due to his special constitution. So don't worry about it's history. I only answered because it seemed you were curious.

BTW, this isn't the only game that takes place in the MGE setting. 's games are VN style stories that also take place in the world of MGE. They are true love stories with a female MC and a corruption angle.
Thank you for the explanations concerning the author I knew a little about the lore, with you explanations its to increase my understanding.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hmm, I dig the dev though beyond just for their art skills/lore. They seem pretty professional, no idea if they can keep that up in all regards, but it's a good start. They're pretty realistic/honest about how long a game like this will take and other things. Also really nice to see rpg maker games with original sprites and tiles. Tons of extra work, but it really helps them stand out against the ocean of mediocre rpg maker games.

Cheezus, those translation costs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Translation's full of small gramatical errors, and the translator takes so many liberties with the characterization of the monsters. I'm really not a fan of who he found and the work they do.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2 and Daddums

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Translation's full of small gramatical errors, and the translator takes so many liberties with the characterization of the monsters. I'm really not a fan of who he found and the work they do.
Agreed, not sure why he has the Tanuki talking like she's from the mob instead of a country tone.

You know more about the problem than us, maybe raise it with Kenkou?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Agreed, not sure why he has the Tanuki talking like she's from the mob instead of a country tone.

You know more about the problem than us, maybe raise it with Kenkou?
Already have. I'm his patron and I dm'd him.
He doesn't respond either through Ci-en or Patreon.

I don't know... maybe as a hermit he doesn't care too much about fan interaction.

EDIT: The baby talk with Imp is my main issue. Yeah she's supposed to be characterized to be young, but talking like an infant takes it too far.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes