4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You seem to forget that lolicons exist.
No like... in that world, all monsters are supposed to be able to tempt all men.
In fact, in the game there's a guy surrounded by 2 imps who swears he's not a lolicon, but after getting tempted by them is slowly becoming one.

• Haha
Reactions: bigblack

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know. I think you're conveniently ignoring the fact that the scene's most likely mating press XD
more about sex.

Definitely did not conveniently ignore that fact, sex positions are a part of sex.

and all of that is from the wiki, which alot of it's taken from the actual books.

Edit: Also, I was more so talking about the what would cause the reason for battling you. That's the explanation I found from the wiki.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
No like... in that world, all monsters are supposed to be able to tempt all men.
In fact, in the game there's a guy surrounded by 2 imps who swears he's not a lolicon, but after getting tempted by them is slowly becoming one.
Well on the principal of lots of different rpg games, monster girl games in this case. Imps are the lowest form of succubus, and succubus all use temptation/seduction.

Then you've got that in this world, which is almost implying all the monster girls are demonic in some way or form, some more than others.

Edit: just looked it up, this is what it says:

Demonic Energy is different from the human perception of it (ie, it's really DE, not Spirit), and is inversely proportionate to Spiritual energy. However, because they're both commonly known as MAGICAL energy, there's not much of a distinction.

Demonic Energy (Henceforth referred to as DE) can be said to be the life-force within all monsters.

I'm just so used to other commonly used similar or that exact term in other series.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Definitely did not conveniently ignore that fact, sex positions are a part of sex.

and all of that is from the wiki, which alot of it's taken from the actual books.

Edit: Also, I was more so talking about the what would cause the reason for battling you. That's the explanation I found from the wiki.
Ah. Sorry for the confusion then. I'm talking about a game design perspective.

Her scene's mating press, so how would they make the enemy love 100% scene work? I personally think they'll have to rethink that aspect of the combat's design to make it work, or change the scene, or like others have said, just take away the roleplaying and say the protagonist goes mad with lust and goes ham on the girl.

The protagonist has to faint from excess pleasure or the sleep scenes won't work.

The character themself is irrelevant to this specific query in this aspect with the information we have.

Hmmm...
___
To simplify. It's pretty likely the scene that's showed off for Holstaur is a mating press.
At the end of each battle, whether you win or lose, the girls overwhelm the protagonist.

Werecat rides you until you faint from the pleasure.
Imp tempts you and you shake your hips until your hips give out, and since she has energy she keeps going until you faint.

Not to mention that if you lose you basically just follow their whims sexually.

Now back to Holstaur. Regardless of what kind of monster she is in MGE, how would that work with the scene she's given so far? That's the question I was asking. Got some good answers too.

Kenkou did also say that he's thinking of ways to make conflicts fresh and different so there might be some fundamental changes to combat for her battle. I'm honestly curious what he eventually chooses to do as a fellow game designer.

Maybe the confusion is coming from me using the word mating press? is what it looks like, it's just in a different angle in the preview we saw.
___

So far, joeking14 's said that it'll probably temptation magic like Imp, though it's unlikely. I agree. That's not a part of Holstaur's character.

zeraligator 's said that it'll probably just be "you're overcome with your desires." So kinda like a berserk status effect. In battle though, this means the enemy doesn't have any actions she can take during her turn? What would she do once it's her turn? Rub your nipples with her hands XD. I agree it's likely that this will ultimately be what they do though.

It's an interesting problem. They need position diversity so I agree with the scene choice, but the combat system kind of doesn't take into consideration the girl being put into a completely submissive position, so maybe fundamental aspects of the combat system would need to change?

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Ah. Sorry for the confusion then. I'm talking about a game design perspective.

Her scene's mating press, so how would they make the enemy love 100% scene work? I personally think they'll have to rethink that aspect of the combat's design to make it work, or change the scene, or like others have said, just take away the roleplaying and say the protagonist goes mad with lust and goes ham on the girl.

The character themself is irrelevant to this specific query in this aspect with the information we have.

Hmmm...
___
To simplify. It's pretty likely the scene that's showed off for Holstaur is a mating press.
At the end of each battle, whether you win or lose, the girls overwhelm the protagonist.

Werecat rides you until you faint from the pleasure.
Imp tempts you and you shake your hips until your hips give out, and since she has energy she keeps going until you faint.

Not to mention that if you lose you basically just follow their whims sexually.

Now back to Holstaur. Regardless of what kind of monster she is in MGE, how would that work with the scene she's given so far? That's the question I was asking. Got some good answers too.

Kenkou did also say that he's thinking of ways to make conflicts fresh and different so there might be some fundamental changes to combat for her battle. I'm honestly curious what he eventually chooses to do as a fellow game designer.

Maybe the confusion is coming from me using the word mating press? is what it looks like, it's just in a different angle in the preview we saw.

One of the things I can think of is an aphrodisiac effect in the milk or something? cause from the wiki about the milk: Not only is this holstaur milk delicious, it is full of nutrients, and of course it also has the effect of boosting their husband's stamina, which pleases all the monsters.

The other thing relating to the monster girl: However, while they may be docile, they're still monsters that possess an inhuman amount of desire. Continue to ignore them for too long, and eventually, they won't be able to take it anymore. If this happens, these docile monsters will turn ferocious and assault their husband, forcibly having intercourse with him, and they won't become docile again until all their pent-up sexual desire has been satisfied.

Could just be a pent up holstaur and she happens to run into your character and uses you as an outlet, and possible husband candidate. Those are the only two things I can think of, my guess would be that the mating press is after the 100% affection.

The other pictures in the preview, I'd guess maybe in the battle it's mainly tit job, and then mating press after 100% affection, dunno maybe that was just a small preview, and he's got other stuff planned, time will tell.

Reactions: TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Not only is this holstaur milk delicious, it is full of nutrients, and of course it also has the effect of boosting their husband's stamina, which pleases all the monsters.
OH!
BERSERK MILK.

Sarojin, I think you've solved it!

But I wonder... What's the girl going to do during her turn? I guess she could technically sway her hips side to side? Maybe it'll be a temptation style attack that makes you shake your hips and hurt yourself?

If this happens, these docile monsters will turn ferocious and assault their husband, forcibly having intercourse with him, and they won't become docile again until all their pent-up sexual desire has been satisfied.
All girls so far have only had one sex scene, that they play around with imaginatively when it comes to scenario.
What you said is true but it has nothing to do with the fact that her scene's most likely gonna be mating press.

my guess would be that the mating press is after the 100% affection.
That's not possible.
Protagonist has the Beg skill. He can beg for insertion, and he can insert himself when he has his entire meter full. There's also the unique states of both the protagonist and girl cumming at the same time, if they reach 100% ecstasy together.

Though as I said before, there could be a fundamental change to the combat system to fit a submissive girl. We can't say for sure yet. Like maybe Beg insert doesn't work on her. Or maybe it does, but what she does is feed you milk for you to go berserk.

I'd guess maybe in the battle it's mainly tit job, and then mating press after 100% affection, dunno maybe that was just a small preview, and he's got other stuff planned, time will tell.
He's set up a structure of each girl having 1 unique foreplay pose, and 1 unique sex pose.

Since Holstaur hasn't been released yet, I can't say for sure if he definitely goes with the mating press pose, but I hope he does just for some versatility in the scenes. The problem is how he's going to make it work in the structure of the game.

Maybe I'm overthinking it though. He could just pull an Imp, and write text with the girl taking the lead even though the image shows something completely different.

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
Couldn't it just be that she's friendly and she eventually wants you to take her by rubbing hard against you (ala her bio entry) so the player is the one that goes on the offensive since he does have trait that makes him unable to resist monster girls (plus he already has at least 2 monster girl wives at that point so he's probably not against helping her out).

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
May be i'm blind, but it seems that there are 0 updates from Febrary. So....There won't be any updates?
This is more like "normal" games, 1 demo or 2 and then the complete game when is finished.

It seems that KK is not doing the whole 1 update every month.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
the player is the one that goes on the offensive since he does have trait that makes him unable to resist monster girls
I'm only asking because there are logistical problems for that.

What does she do during her turn?
What does the beg command do now? The protagonist can initiate sex with his Insert command already.
How does the protagonist faint for the sleep events? If he's taking the lead he can just stop at any time, and especially can't go through exhaustion and faint.

I haven't stated it explicitly all that much, but there would have to be fundamental aspects of the combat system that changes to fit that.

ORR...

The game could just ignore the image on screen and describe something else like Imp.
or the other answer other people have given.

I do think what you're saying is gonna be what's most likely going to be done, but I'm still curious as to the exact implementation and am just discussing possibilities cause it's fun.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What does the beg command do now? The protagonist can initiate sex with his Insert command already.
Well, answering this on its own, it's useful to get into certain stances.
The sex stance is a double-edged sword where you do a lot of damage but take a lot in return. It also takes a lot of action points to get into it with your attack. You can use the beg command to get into it without taking up your action points to immediately use whatever attack you want to use without having to wait to regain points.
If you just want to see the moves they have for another stance or something like that then hey, you have beg for that as well.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, answering this on its own, it's useful to get into certain stances.
The sex stance is a double-edged sword where you do a lot of damage but take a lot in return. It also takes a lot of action points to get into it with your attack. You can use the beg command to get into it without taking up your action points to immediately use whatever attack you want to use without having to wait to regain points.
If you just want to see the moves they have for another stance or something like that then hey, you have beg for that as well.
Beg and Insert lead to the same state but are different actions.

One is the protagonist choosing to assault the girl and forcibly enter her because he can't stand it anymore and wants sexual pleasure.
The other is the protagonist begging the girl to assault them.

If we're talking pure function, no roleplaying, than KK can just ignore how it happens, and just let it happen. Or write text that does not describe what is happening on screen at all like with Imp.

Last edited:

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
May be i'm blind, but it seems that there are 0 updates from Febrary. So....There won't be any updates?
In Dev Diary 5, Kenko_Cross said they are currently planning to split it into various chapters and release 1 chapter at a time. They said they might change to updating every 1 or 2 monster girls in future depending on how development goes. Also they said they wanted to release the next version by the end of this year, although I'm not sure if it means an English version too. You can read it Although be aware that it's translated from Japanese using an auto-translator.

So far, @joeking14 's said that it'll probably temptation magic like Imp, though it's unlikely. I agree. That's not a part of Holstaur's character.
Will temptation magic is possible, I actually meant they might physically force you in using magic. For instance maybe manipulating plants, to grab hold of you and pushing you inside. It seem unlikely due to them not being known for their magic though, or having the personality to do it.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It seem unlikely due to them not being known for their magic though, or having the personality to do it.
I am of the same opinion.
Either way, I've said what I wanted to say.

I'm curious what the dev eventually tries to do.

==
My bet is on they'll just write text that forces you into action and ignore roleplay for the Beg - Insert.
Beg - Insert will be...
Something like,
"Fufufu, you're getting excited. Did you want to get to the main event so badly."
"Seeing Holstaur spread her legs, you get so excited and jump her!"
==
They'll probably make the protagonist faint for the sleep events and gameover events through berserk milk. Sarojin 's a legit genius for seeing that possibility.

So once you get to 100% love.
"You're love reaches 100! You feel like you can cum from anything she does to you."
"Fufufu, oh that face of yours is cute. You can't get enough of me?"
"How about I give you something really good."
"She feeds you a copius amount of Berserk Milk."
"Argh!"

You keep humping and cumming multiple times.

"Don't worry, I have more."
As you drink you can feel energy rushing towards you and you feel yourself losing grasp on your sanity.
The last thing you see is an energentic man pumping his hips into a woman violently.

or

Holstaur will be a monster that doesn't have sex as her Love 100 scene.
Maybe her Love 100 scene will actually be her Paizuri move instead.
==
Enemy Turn:
This one has a few possibilities.

They could just ignore the position and write whatever text they want like with Imp.
"Holstaur raises her hips and drops it down violently"
Which... I don't know. I really hope they don't do that again. It confused me, and generally messed with Imp's character.

My bet's on berserk milk/temptation so her turn is forcing you to do a hip action.
"Holstaur shakes her hips left to right"
"The stimulation is too light. You can't stand the teasing so you pump your hips hard."
or
"Her legs wrap around your back begging you to go even deeper"
"Her sign of affection makes you want to respond in kind. You pump your hips"
or
"She grabs your head and shoves you towards her boobs."
"Drink up"
"The milk gives you energy and steals all of your reason. Before you know it you're violently assaulting her."

So on your turn, you're the one doing the moving, and on her turn you're also the one doing the moving. Why it hurts you on their turn, but hurts them on your turn will be a mystery, but like it's game logic. It won't matter.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
alright I must be missing something lol
I keep getting this when I try to run the game
1626058916762.png
I have the RTP installed am I supposed to be using a jpn localle? I forgot how one does this lol anyone mind helping I'd appreciate it

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You didn't extract the game properly.
Take a screenshot of the folder the exe is in, and post it here.

It's saying you're missing files, so either folder names got corrupted because you didn't extract the game in jp locale, or you're just missing files for some random reason.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I am of the same opinion.
Either way, I've said what I wanted to say.

I'm curious what the dev eventually tries to do.

==
My bet is on they'll just write text that forces you into action and ignore roleplay for the Beg - Insert.
Beg - Insert will be...
Something like,
"Fufufu, you're getting excited. Did you want to get to the main event so badly."
"Seeing Holstaur spread her legs, you get so excited and jump her!"
==
They'll probably make the protagonist faint for the sleep events and gameover events through berserk milk. Sarojin 's a legit genius for seeing that possibility.

So once you get to 100% love.
"You're love reaches 100! You feel like you can cum from anything she does to you."
"Fufufu, oh that face of yours is cute. You can't get enough of me?"
"How about I give you something really good."
"She feeds you a copius amount of Berserk Milk."
"Argh!"

You keep humping and cumming multiple times.

"Don't worry, I have more."
As you drink you can feel energy rushing towards you and you feel yourself losing grasp on your sanity.
The last thing you see is an energentic man pumping his hips into a woman violently.

or

Holstaur will be a monster that doesn't have sex as her Love 100 scene.
Maybe her Love 100 scene will actually be her Paizuri move instead.
==
Enemy Turn:
This one has a few possibilities.

They could just ignore the position and write whatever text they want like with Imp.
"Holstaur raises her hips and drops it down violently"
Which... I don't know. I really hope they don't do that again. It confused me, and generally messed with Imp's character.

My bet's on berserk milk/temptation so her turn is forcing you to do a hip action.
"Holstaur shakes her hips left to right"
"The stimulation is too light. You can't stand the teasing so you pump your hips hard."
or
"Her legs wrap around your back begging you to go even deeper"
"Her sign of affection makes you want to respond in kind. You pump your hips"
or
"She grabs your head and shoves you towards her boobs."
"Drink up"
"The milk gives you energy and steals all of your reason. Before you know it you're violently assaulting her."

So on your turn, you're the one doing the moving, and on her turn you're also the one doing the moving. Why it hurts you on their turn, but hurts them on your turn will be a mystery, but like it's game logic. It won't matter.

First thing whenever I have a question or am trying to figure something out for a series, I go to the wiki, or try to find a forum for it. Wiki was the choice in this situation. Still hoping for a bit more monster girls in this next update.

All I did was look up wiki stuff, credit goes to the wiki people that wrote it all there : P

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes