4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
Regarding the rapist who went after the werecat. Turns out he wasn't an asshole, but depressed about his life circumstances and lashing out. You think it's possible to convince an actual asshole like a Rance type character? You see how the world just expects the men to be good?
I don't know much about this Lance guy, but if he's an unrepentant rapist, he'll probably lose to Monster Girl and get caught without having sex.
According to KC's Twitter page, there are prisons in the MGE world to incarcerate criminals who have no room for rehabilitation.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know much about this Lance guy, but if he's an unrepentant rapist, he'll probably lose to Monster Girl and get caught without having sex.
Rance is in a different weight class altogether. He's the kind of dude who can, and would, rape Hellhound to submission. There's very little anyone could do to stop him.

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
Rance is in a different weight class altogether. He's the kind of dude who can, and would, rape Hellhound to submission. There's very little anyone could do to stop him.
I don't know much about Lance, but TheUnsaid that the guy Lance is an ASSHOLE.
Monster Girl is set up to not be sexually attracted to men with too much of a bad personality, and if that is the case with Lance, Hellhound will not give in to him.
Also, Monster Girl is much stronger than a human male, so stopping him is very easy.
You are right that Lance and Hellhound are in different weight classes.

manmaru39

Feb 25, 2021
Dude, we're talking about a guy who kills legendary monsters, demon lords, and the occasional god.
What's wrong with that?
Monsters in the Lance world are completely different from Monster Girls in MGE, so killing Monsters or Gods in the Lance world is completely useless and irrelevant.
This is the story of the MGE world, and you must follow the rules of the MGE world.

To begin with, the original story was discussing what would happen if there was a man with a personality like Lance, and no one is talking about a character named Lance coming to the MGE world.
That is a very nonsensical act.
Also, the act of bringing up a completely unrelated character from another game and claiming that he is stronger than characters from other games is also very nonsensical.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
my apologises caffeine high when typing that what i meant say was they more unlike mgq .mge give off abit more world building then then mgq but i still love to play original mgq games
Your certainly right about that. I always wanted to explore the world of MGQ. I was so excited when I saw MGQ Paradox. It's a great game and beat what is currently the final boss. At least, it is till part 3 comes out.

Reactions: M4theGamer

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
Your certainly right about that. I always wanted to explore the world of MGQ. I was so excited when I saw MGQ Paradox. It's a great game and beat what is currently the final boss. At least, it is till part 3 comes out.
never played MGQ Paradox yet not got a lot free time. ahaha (developing stuff) That's all am saying on that note
anyways being meaning to pick up paradox

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
MGE makes no sense.
The god side represents all negative traits and has no characterization.
The monsters are lustful as well as PURE, and FAITHFUL. Like wtf? Why even have two factions?
The Monsters are a slow extinction event. They can only have female offspring, therefore sooner or later you are going to run out of males to assist in reproduction which leads to extinction. There's also the fact until the current demon lord transformed them into monster girls, monsters did mostly eat humans, it's hardly surprising some humans aren't going to automatically trusts monsters after they turn into monster girls. Combined with misinformation from the main god, which pushes that monster girls still eat humans, I think it makes perfect sense for there to be to sides.

The monsters are so strong that the fact that they don't already control the world already is a fregin miracle.
It's stated in-universe that killing the demon lord usually results in all the monsters turning against each other in a battle to rule over all the monsters. This was deliberately designed into the universe by the original chief god. Why the monsters decided to support the current demon lord instead of fighting over it is the issue.

Edit: Also, the way the world in MGE works the girls can't hurt the guys but they'll marry whoever they have sex with. The world's logic breaks down just by putting one rapist asshole in that world.
I don't see how the logic breaks down. The rapist rapes a monster girl and she joins his harem whether he likes it or not. Most of the Monster Girls (although certainly not all) don't like sharing their lover, and will try to prevent him from growing the harem, as the harem gets bigger they'd presumably work together to prevent it getting bigger and it'd eventually get to the point that the harem is large enough to overpower the rapist through brute force. Even Monster Girls that enjoy being in a harem presumably have a size limit to the harem they enjoy, as time their lover is screwing other harem members is time they aren't screwing her.

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
This became longer than I intended apologies

The god side represents all negative traits and has no characterization.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The monsters are lustful as well as PURE, and FAITHFUL. Like wtf? Why even have two factions?
The monsters are so strong that the fact that they don't already control the world already is a fregin miracle.
Edit: Also, the way the world in MGE works the girls can't hurt the guys but they'll marry whoever they have sex with. The world's logic breaks down just by putting one rapist asshole in that world.
Also, and this is just a personal preference, but 99% of the girls in MGE have a masochist switch. In fact a good amount of them are complete masochists and are generally passive. Like creeping coin and that turtle monster off the top of my head.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This became longer than I intended apologies

Oh snap what a detailed post!

That statement on the asshole rapist is interesting. I saw the text in the game, but didn't understand what it meant.
"Her insides have changed to fit your pleasure." Or something like that.
Now I get why that's there.
So he's thought about the possibility.

Regarding human incubus transformation. I didn't see it that way, but yeah when the monsters win and can give birth to men, the men they give birth to will be incubi so pure humans will technically go extinct.
Thinking about it that way, the gods don't seem completely unreasonable.
__
I called the monsters pure and faithful. They value their virginity hence pure. They don't cheat ever, hence faithful. Both traits you'd assume would belong to the god faction. That's all I was saying about the factions traits.
__
Regarding aggressive and passive with a switch. It's not really like that. Like it's not your switch to flip. Harpy's a masochist until she goes into heat. Black harpy is the opposite. Sadist and Masochist during heat. You don't really have a choice for the girls for the most part. Bats switch based on whether they're in a dark or bright place.
There's also way more completely submissive girls than there are fully dominant ones. Hellhound, and Arachne are the only completely dominant girls I think . Whereas there's at least 10 fully submissive girls I can name. Everyone else has a switch.

That being said, I prefer most of the monsters in Encyclopedia, and have a few exceptions here and there, unlike MGQ where I dislike the majority (Setouchi pharm) so it's not like I'm complaining. It's just that the girls in MGQ I like, I REALLY like. Perfect amount of aggression and lovey dovey-ness.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4theGamer

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
Also if you mean to say that the gods are all bad and monsters all good, that wouldn't be entirely true. As good as the intentions of the demon lord are, if you care about humanity she still is the bad guy here. As some have mentioned here she made a mistake and now monster girls can't have male children which could lead to the extinction of all if they conquer the humans. That however is not the bad part. The bad part is that if her plan went off without issue, the male children born from monsters would have been incubi not human which would lead to human extinction. So in that context the gods are fighting to protect and save humanity. In other words it's more complicated than monsters good gods bad, that is if you care about humans still being humans.
Regarding human incubus transformation. I didn't see it that way, but yeah when the monsters win and can give birth to men, the men they give birth to will be incubi so pure humans will technically go extinct.
Thinking about it that way, the gods don't seem completely unreasonable.
Incubi are basically enhanced humans. If you're gonna call them non-human, you might as well consider Captain America inhuman too.
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 10-33-26 Incubus.png

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Incubi are basically enhanced humans. If you're gonna call them non-human, you might as well consider Captain America inhuman too.
View attachment 1258089
We're not saying the order's in the right. Just that they have a point. They're trying to maintain humanity as is. Humanity where all humans are Captain America is a completely different ball-game.

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1258089
I think it's is more accurate to say incubi are heroes of another name and means (that's the question your source i trying to answer). I think you are underestimating how different an incubus can be from a human. I mean the demon lord's husband (a hero turned incubus) gained the power to contest a god. Other than enhanced human-like capabilities (strength, endurance, etc.), they can (depending on the Monster girl they are with) develop traits that are totally non-human.

"There are changes under the skin for an incubus too. Stamina increases to monster-like levels as the eldritch power of demonic energy suffuses their body, and incubi gain some measure of the environmental resilience of their monster partner (e.g. heat resistance for a lava golem's mate, breathing underwater for a Sea Bishop's mate, night vision for the mates of nocturnal or cave-dwelling monsters). Like a succubus, they also gain the ability to actually sustain themselves on their partner's demonic energy in place of food."

They can even change to a form that's hardly human

"An exception to the lack of drastic changes are the husbands of the various chaos/abyss-aligned monsters (such as atlach-nacha and mindflayer), which gain the ability to change into completely non-human or only vaguely humanoid forms. These forms can be reverted to normal human form at will, at least after the initial forced transformation, and thus are not considered a permanent transformation."

I will say that most of the time at a glance they are hard to distinguish from a human. If we were to accept your line of thinking, would we also have to consider monsters such as a Dhampirs human also? Their traits are very similar to that of a incubus is to a male human. For me even just the ability to "unshackle" themselves is enough for me as they are able reach heights humans can't. Whether that's a good thing or not is irrelevant, a change to their very being is still being made. At the end of the day all I'm doing is using the same terminology that the MGE universe saw necessary to distinguish the two.

Also I'm not going to talk much (or anymore) on this because this isn't the place for this but Some don't consider cap to be human. I'm not an expert but some consider him a "mutate" because of how he got his power. For me a better comparison would be humans to X-men (the tamer ones with smaller differences).

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
We're not saying the order's in the right. Just that they have a point. They're trying to maintain humanity as is. Humanity where all humans are Captain America is a completely different ball-game.
just for the record am too lazy for details to add this convo and unsaid How your project coming its been awhile since i last checked

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Does no one search threads for solutions at all anymore? This is like at least the 5th+ time someone's had this same problem. It's right in there, it's 29 pages, not 100. It shouldn't even take maybe 10 pages in or so to see this same problem, and get the solution.

Edit: I called it, I just looked myself it's on page 9, but the 1st or 2nd post on page 10, shows the solution of what to do.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes