4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
May 1, 2020
I had this happen to me. You have to make sure the Japanese text package is on your computer and once you do that, you have to extract the game from the rar again to get it to work.
If you are on Windows 10, go to the search bar and type in "language". Once in that menu, at the bottom you'll see "Preferred Languages". Add Japanese to the list (or it might already be there like it was for me since I change my system locale). Now click on Japanese and it should pop up some new buttons. Click options on it and it will ask which parts of the Japanese pack you want to download. I just downloaded everything except the speech option. After that my game worked once I extracted the game from the rar again. Hopefully this helped.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
Does no one search threads for solutions at all anymore? This is like at least the 5th+ time someone's had this same problem. It's right in there, it's 29 pages, not 100. It shouldn't even take maybe 10 pages in or so to see this same problem, and get the solution.

Edit: I called it, I just looked myself it's on page 9, but the 1st or 2nd post on page 10, shows the solution of what to do.
Cheer up i once had post a detailed guide once on forum post even those their was guide in section that you see soon as you accessed the overview there was pinned guide on how to set it up in big red letter so i ended up banned because i hurt that person feeling lol anyways ^ ^ i dont think people will search or even take a look even if its right under their noses XD

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Cheer up i once had post a detailed guide once on forum post even those their was guide in section that you see soon as you accessed the overview there was pinned guide on how to set it up in big red letter so i ended up banned because i hurt that person feeling lol anyways ^ ^ i dont think people will search or even take a look even if its right under their noses XD
Pretty much, unfortunately, ages ago I kinda gave up being a super nice guy, and trying to help people constantly, now I just kinda don't like people in general, I mostly keep to myself, I've got my friend group and it's pretty small, and I like it that way.

I still help out, just no where near as often.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
In the game. When Thomassan tells you about a hero and blue haired girl are north of Little Fiend Plaza, is that where the demo ends? Two monsters (Succubus and Imp) are blocking the bridge north.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
kenko just made a post on ci-en

it has a small pic of the next girls cg folder (and i see paizuri):love::):love:

edit: kenko removed the 5$ paywall on his patreon post so do i...

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
kenko just made a post on ci-en

it has a small pic of the next girls cg folder (and i see paizuri):love::):love:

i also think he put the same post on patreon behind a 5$ paywall..
(shows what he thinks of his western cows):sneaky:
Holstaur content hype! :love:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I mean... Yeah. That's been confirmed since Holstaurus was first hinted at.

i also think he put the same post on patreon behind a 5$ paywall..
I mean you're not getting access to demos unless you support him tho.
Updates are just a side benefit, and I'm pretty sure it's behind a paywall cause he pays a translator to translate all that text.

EDIT:
I magnified the folder image a bit.
image-web.jpg

Seems like Holstaurus' scene is going to be mating press.
It's very very rare to see it at that angle though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
The Patreon is for access to the game (heavens forbid paying someone for their work) and to fund the English translation. It costs ~2k USD to translate every girl. This information isn't hidden away. It's available and brought up multiple times on both Ci-En and Patreon. It doesn't even cost money to read the posts there. I just tested it without logging in and you can still read the diaries. I've followed Kenko for a while and he's already proven himself to me.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Remember to always do your research. Be smart when it comes to Patreon. Support those that you KNOW contribute and WILL give back to their patreon's.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
She doesn't use it that often because it's a skill that only hurts her, and doesn't hurt you at all. You just get to attack for 3 straight with no downsides.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I havent seen her use that skill before must be kinda rare.
You can tempt out moves for the girls to use based on how you attack them if I remember properly.
She'll use it even if you don't, but I think it's more likely she uses it if you massage her butt a lot.

Kissing the girl = The girl uses kissing skills more.
Rubbing breasts = The girl uses her breast skills more.
Touching butt = The girl starts getting inflamed and desiring sex more.

Rubbing clit = General purpose damage move that doesn't really lead to any specific action.

Maybe rubbing her clit has a higher chance of her using the temptation move since Temptation doesn't fit neatly into any category? I don't know. It's also kinda random. Happened to me while I rubbed her butt.
__

I wonder how Holstaur's gonna work now that I think about it. If her position is mating press she can't start the sexual movement.
Kenkou did say that they're thinking of ways to change the system based on the girl.
Fighting a submissive girl feels like it'd probably require a few changes.

For instance the last spurt that happens when the player gets to 100% will need to change.

This is definitely a good thing though. If all girls played the same it would get boring after a while. I'm really curious about this design challenge and what he eventually does. Hope he doesn't just give up and make it another ambiguous, "is this missionary or cowgirl" type of position. Or for Werecat, ambiguous "is this doggystyle or reverse cowgirl" type position.

Last edited:

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
I wonder how Holstaur's gonna work now that I think about it. If her position is mating press she can't start the sexual movement.
She could use magic to force you into her. Although Holstaur's aren't exactly known for their magic skills so that does seem unlikely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheUnsaid

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

Main thing is they're looking for a husband, and unlike minotaurs, they're calm and not about battle and more about sex.

If they see red, they become aroused (play on bulls getting angry when seeing red lol),

Main thing I can find is: Once aroused they will turn violent, as though they are remembering their true nature as a monster, and they will attack human men just like the parent species "Minotaur".

and: even if they haven't given birth, they can still produce milk from their breasts. Not only is this milk highly nutritious and delicious, it also has a stamina-boosting effect.

So you've got a woman who's looking for a husband, goes back to minotaur instincts when aroused, and stamina boosting milk.

Looks like also in general in this world: Desire to Mate - Due to the power of the demon lord (who is a succubus), all mamono have a strong desire to have sex implanted deep in their minds. Although some of the more intelligent, docile, or refined species may be able to hold this desire back for long periods of time, they will eventually be overcome by it and be consumed with lust.

Holstaur is one of the ones I've been looking forward to seeing, I'm also waiting for hellhound, cheshire cat, jinko (tiger woman), alarune, and any foxgirl types.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Main thing is they're looking for a husband, and unlike minotaurs, they're calm and not about battle and more about sex.

If they see red, they become aroused (play on bulls getting angry when seeing red lol),

Main thing I can find is: Once aroused they will turn violent, as though they are remembering their true nature as a monster, and they will attack human men just like the parent species "Minotaur".

and: even if they haven't given birth, they can still produce milk from their breasts. Not only is this milk highly nutritious and delicious, it also has a stamina-boosting effect.

So you've got a woman who's looking for a husband, goes back to minotaur instincts when aroused, and stamina boosting milk.

Looks like also in general in this world: Desire to Mate - Due to the power of the demon lord (who is a succubus), all mamono have a strong desire to have sex implanted deep in their minds. Although some of the more intelligent, docile, or refined species may be able to hold this desire back for long periods of time, they will eventually be overcome by it and be consumed with lust.

Holstaur is one of the ones I've been looking forward to seeing, I'm also waiting for hellhound, cheshire cat, jinko (tiger woman), alarune, and any foxgirl types.
I don't know. I think you're conveniently ignoring the fact that the scene's most likely mating press XD

It could just be the old fashioned 'you are overcome by your desires'.
I'm honestly not a fan of that.
It's kind of OK with Imp. She's got magical temptation, and it makes sense for her to be able to tempt with magic because that's the only way she can get men to be OK with her body.

But taking control away from the player should be done sparingly or else the roleplaying will be diminished.

___

Hmm... One way they could do it, is that Holstaur makes you drink her milk, which gets you way too excited and attack her. There's a reason for it, and it would make sense then.

Or...

Even simpler, Holstaur could just be the only girl that's ending scene isn't actually a sex scene but is their foreplay scene of Paizuri.
But honestly, that's why I'm so curious how they're gonna tackle this problem.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes