4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I think your second guess (standing doggy) above might be correct and the perspective is just really awkward (probably done so that you can see her face and the dick penetrating her at the same time). Each of her hooves are almost the size of her torso. The book at best makes them about as big as her head, so the proportions are off and I think this is just a case of the feet being foreshortened by being closer to the camera than the rest of her, and the part where the hooves "are above her head" is due to the angle you're looking from.

Quick sketch of what I mean:
Yeah, after he said it wasn't mating press I was really racking my brain and that's the only other conclusion that makes sense to me.

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
Holy shit, this is awesome! I never knew this existed. Thank you "Similar Threads" for guiding me to this masterpiece in the making.

I just hope I don't have to wait a TON of years for this to be finished.

Caleb_101

Nov 11, 2019
i've extracted it with a Japanese local and set my computer to Japanese.
Either there are files missing or they are corrupted. (saying that other people have downloaded this and had it work for them, i don't think it is corrupted)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i've extracted it with a Japanese local and set my computer to Japanese.
Either there are files missing or they are corrupted. (saying that other people have downloaded this and had it work for them, i don't think it is corrupted)
You might need the RPGM VX RTP. If not that, then... not really sure. Maybe try extracting again with name encoding in japanese?

Caleb_101

Nov 11, 2019
You might need the RPGM VX RTP. If not that, then... not really sure. Maybe try extracting again with name encoding in japanese?
I already had that installed and even with it i tried extracting it in Japanese and the same thing. feels bad

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Ah, I moved the RPGM folder into the game folder and now the message is this
Could someone with a working game send me their font folder so I can check it out? There are a couple fonts with glitched text that say YashasishaGothic or something so, might just be a corruption
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Why do so many people in this thread have trouble running a basic ass RPG Maker VX game?

Like seriously... How is this your first game?
Where are you guys coming from XD

Glyphics

Oct 30, 2020
Why do so many people in this thread have trouble running a basic ass RPG Maker VX game?

Like seriously... How is this your first game?
Where are you guys coming from XD
It's not them, the download from here is seems to be broken right now. Downloaded it elsewhere and it ran with no issues.

Reactions: Boldano

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's not them, the download from here is seems to be broken right now. Downloaded it elsewhere and it ran with no issues.
Ah. I'm not pirating it so I didn't get that issue.

Btw, seeing as this thread got so many comments I played the game today to get new stuff.
Apparently you can win by using interact and beg actions only.

Even though it's a Battlefuck you can win by playing a dominant male who shakes his hips and aggressively makes the girls cum... Though the girls will always wind up on top...
Oooor...
Play it in a way where the girls take the lead from the start and still win.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes