4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
Could someone please tell me how do i get into Little Fiend Plaza? the succubus girl and imp are blocking the bridge

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I really hope the next update focuses enough on translating more parts of the game into English... For a game that claims it's main language in is English, there's an awful lot of untranslated text.

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
I really hope the next update focuses enough on translating more parts of the game into English... For a game that claims it's main language in is English, there's an awful lot of untranslated text.
Wha? This is a Japanese game adaptating a series of Japanese books, where do you see it's main language is English?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
In the opening post here on the forum where the language is just given as English, I'd assume.
That post wasn't made by someone representing KC or the game. You shouldn't take it as word of god. That section is supposed to contain all available languages a game comes in. However, when a game has in-built English translation at launch, the OPs on this site usually just omit the others as if they aren't there.

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
are there going be any more updates???
In Dev Diary 5, Kenko_Cross said they are currently planning to split it into various chapters and release 1 chapter at a time. They said they might change to updating every 1 or 2 monster girls in future depending on how development goes. Also they said they wanted to release the next version by the end of this year, although I'm not sure if it means an English version too. You can read it Although be aware that it's translated from Japanese using an auto-translator.

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
Does it make sense to undress? I really don't understand how to win. I always lack one or two actions for her to fall in love first.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
i have tried 3 times to win against the werewolf but i always seem to be just off. I even manage to make the werewolf's love meter 100% but, i "win". Is it even possible to win?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes