4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

iamnobody1111

Dec 30, 2018
Open the compressed file with Winrar, Ctrl+E and extract it in Japanese.
Yes I did, I even switched my PC region to be JP, it does fixed the text issue, but same issue still exist
Just to make sure, I also use different extractor and even locale Emulator to make sure I am in "JP region", including text, audio.

The path is in Full English

Last edited:

Lemetheurge

Jun 15, 2020
Yes I did, I even switched my PC region to be JP, it does fixed the text issue, but same issue still exist
Just to make sure, I also use different extractor and even locale Emulator to make sure I am in "JP region", including text, audio.

The path is in Full English
That's weird, I was having the same issue and that was what I did. I don't have my PC region in JP nor I used Locale Emulator, just extracted in japanese.

iamnobody1111

Dec 30, 2018
That's weird, I was having the same issue and that was what I did. I don't have my PC region in JP nor I used Locale Emulator, just extracted in japanese.
I guess it has conflict with certain version Windows or Windows' setting. I used a VMware windows from 2019, now it is working.
But I am not sure if there's issue with the resolution of this game, because when I pressed F5, the text become really blur.

1633225017793.png

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Windows10 is amazing for global games.
They've standardized a lot of things about how apps run making it so it's really easy to run apps from around the world.

It was a nightmare back in the XP, Vista days to get some Japanese games running. Thank god for Windows10! Hopefully win11 doesn't go backwards with this.

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
This is from Patreon (30th September), I thought that it was already posted, but it wasn't :whistle:

1634434890457.png

It's been a while. I apologize for not being able to update last month.

It may sound like an excuse, but in most cases, when I haven't updated the diary, I've been so absorbed in the work that I've neglected the other things, so even if I haven't updated the diary, I've been working on it. Please don't worry about that.

I had hoped to speed up the work this month and introduce not only the game but also the new species in the illustrated book by the end of September.

However, we couldn't get them done in time, so we hope to introduce the new species at the beginning of October!

I apologize for the delay, but please wait a little longer.

I'm sorry for the wait, but you'll have to wait a little longer. I've been trying to introduce the ghosts that are going to appear in the game in a little while so that everyone who reads my previous journals would forget about them by the time they play the game, but this time I'm going to talk about something even more dreamlike, something I'd like to do if I could.

1634434792996.png
The girl in the picture is Trumpart the Spade, who I drew a rough version of for the game if I could get her out!

"Soldiers of Spade are active people, and many of them like to be physically active.

They will take men to various places in Wonderland, and with their excess energy, they will enjoy the company of men as if they were enjoying exercise.

Many of them simply excel as warriors with high physical abilities, and their power is further enhanced by the Queen, giving them the highest average fighting ability."

~(Excerpt from the text of the illustrated book)

Brown, boyish, athletic girl!

Her outfit is a more mobile leotard style!

She doesn't like to sit still and her body gets itchy if she's not doing anything.

Every time she does, she asks her husband, "You," as if to say, "Why don't you move your body with me? I would straddle my husband and rock my hips.

She straddles her husband, sways her hips and sweats, and it seems to be the most enjoyable and pleasurable time of her life.

The different suits of these Trumparts are very different in temperament and appearance, but they are still "Trumparts" as a race, so they cannot appear as a new page in the illustrated book.

The Dark Paladin, a knight of the Church of the Fallen God, is the same race as the Dark Priest.

A female cleric who believes in the cat goddess Bastet, who is working hard to become a cat monster, is somewhere between a human and a monster, and there are many such girls who are wondering whether they should appear as a race in the book.

There are many girls like this that I'm not sure if I want to have as a race in my illustrated book. These girls are also easy to have in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG, so I'd like to have them appear if possible.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, last I played this game was at release when Werecat and and Imp were the only characters you can befriend. Has the game updated since then?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I tried to follow it, but nothing happen after pressing Ctrl+E.
You could try right-clicking on the file inside winrar and looking for language options, or try under tools, options, or preferences. I'm not sure which one since I went for the nuclear option and set my entire system to Japanese before I even heard of this solution.

Reactions: WinKid

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
5) Is futanari monster girl in fan fiction okay? Will there ever be Futanari monster girl?

OK! There may be such Mgs in the world of MGE, and the magics or potions by sabbath may enable them. But sorry, I won't let them show up officially.

his answer based from this

maybe he will use magic or potion and it will be optional, i hope he does that so peeps that doesn't like futanari aren't forced to watch futa scene. considering one scene in this game are quite long.

I really hope cross adds a futa

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes