4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 3, 2020
Kenko Cross's patreon hasn't been updated in over a year so I wouldn't hold my breath honestly.
This is simply... not true. The first demo is less than a year old, so the very idea that KC's Patreon has not been updated for over a year is wack. His last post on Patreon is one month and one day old, and the last "Production Diary" was from 30-9-21, meaning he did not post one last month. This happened before, and I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The game is like... 1 hour. 30 minutes if you're not an idiot. It's extremely early in development. Did you even try it man XD. I thought savebeggars only begged when they couldn't beat the game.
No need to be rude here. Take a page from the characters in the MGE world and try and be more helpful to newcomers.

anyone has full save?
This game is still pretty short so far. You will likely enjoy the scenes more if you play to earn them and know the context.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
This same error has been said about 5-6 times now in this thread lol, just look through, I believe it's fixed by using locale emulator or running with japanese locale.
Maybe we should put a warning in the first OP post that a Japanese locale or emulator is needed.

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Don't know if to post it here :LOL:

I'm sorry I haven't been able to report on my game creation or respond to your messages!

I'll be doing this in a little while, so I hope you'll be patient with me.

Succubus Family Fiend Type

habitat volcanic regions

disposition bold, cheerful, lustful

diet human men's essence

A race of fiends that control fire and are also minions of the greater daemons that rule the volcanic regions known as “Balrogs”. The fire mana dwelling within them makes their bodies flush constantly, and they're always lustfully seething with sexual arousal. Since these hedonistic and uninhibited girls

are eager to engage in lascivious behavior as soon as they spot human men and will attempt to get their hands on them immediately, they stand out even among the succubus family which is full of lustful girls and are known as a race that's highly aggressive especially towards men.

Their level of lust is suitably becoming of a monster, but on the other hand, the behavior and attitude they take towards the men they set after is unbecoming and often seems casual and frivolous. By the same token, the way they attack men also gives off an extremely “non-serious” impression.

Upon keenly detecting a man's lust towards them, they may casually call out to him and speak and gesture in a sexually provocative manner, link arms, lean their body against him, and trace their fingers over his penis above his clothes, among other things, to give a frank invitation for sex. While that invitation indecently inflames sexual desire, it does not give even a hint of the feeling of a bestial predator or destructive devilish temptress like when a typical monster attacks a human. Instead, it's so relaxed and familiar that it's just as if they were calling out to a man who just happened to be passing by with the goal of making a bit of money, like a casual invitation to have a quick go for some relief. This aura the Pyrow have deludes men into feeling that they can casually have sex with these girls without a care in the world and simply enjoy the pleasure, and when men leap at the offer, they would never even dream that it would develop into a relationship where they would be spending nearly an eternity continuing to be milked of their essence as a Grigori's husband.

Actually, when they perform this sort of seduction, they use their “power to light fire” on their prey,

but instead of causing a radical sudden urge or change in condition, it is so subtle that most men remain unaware of the changes within themselves. Once the fire is lit in his heart, the prey will feel sort of feverish and at the same time become more easily excitable, getting fired up over the slightest things. Also, his lust will swell more easily too, and he'll soon grow hot and bothered. It frequently causes arousal and erections, creating an excuse for them to call out to their prey. Moreover, the presence of these monsters who give the impression “they wouldn't mind being used to casually vent lust” when they appear before men in such a state emboldens their prey and makes them uninhibited. Even honest men, timid men, and the like who would normally never do such shameless things will stare at them with raw lust in their eyes, gradually crawl their hands towards their buttocks, and invite them to an inn. It will be as if smoldering flames have suddenly flared up when they make advances on them thinking, “as long as it's her...” This “power to light fire” comes from the fire mana dwelling within the bodies of these girls, and when joined with them through sex, naturally, the effects become even more powerful. If a man has sex with a Grigori even once, from then on, the fire of passion will light up immediately from even the slightest little thing she does, such as a casual wink or a mere touch, and once the fire has been ignited, it will continue to burn licentiously forever. The fire will be quenched with her body. And her availability for getting casual relief will spur it on repeatedly, so that eventually the man becomes unable to live without sex with her.

In this way, they can ignite a fire of passion and arousal in men and freely increase its firepower.

In other words, they can induce the men they are pursuing to lust after them and make advances towards them themselves. In short, if you've called out to them or they've called out to you, at that point, the outcome has already been decided. When playing with fire, it might not seem so risky, just one emission during a casual one night stand, but that is only on the surface. Once a small flame is sparked, the fire spreads and your whole body is covered and burnt in no time at all. What they are is incarnations of the flames of passion from which there is no escape. Men will be utterly incinerated and milked dry.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Don't know if to post it here :LOL:

So the concept for that girl is a "hook up" girl.

I guess that's pretty rare, and it makes sense why she'd look like a gal. Blondish hair, dark skin.
People do have a fetish for compensated dating now, where adult men get approached by teenage girls and they go on "dates" that the single adult pays for.

Though it's the world of MGE so hook-ups aren't a thing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So the concept for that girl is a "hook up" girl.

I guess that's pretty rare, and it makes sense why she'd look like a gal. Blondish hair, dark skin.
People do have a fetish for compensated dating now, where adult workers, get approached by teenage girls and they go on "dates" that the single adult pays for.

Though it's the world of MGE so hook-ups aren't a thing.
A hookup gal huh? I had a hunch there was something different about her given she is wearing more clothing than most of the MGE girls. Looking back at her hair, tan skin tone, and the look in her eyes she does look like a gal.

I don't get the appeal for "Paid dating" but I am curious how that would work in the lore. Not to mention how her getting coin is going to lead to her... Giving him mandatory bonus content. Even moreso, what her strategy for getting a husband will be and then... keeping him.

Something tells me you won't be able to make an angel out of a succubus. (Or so to speak).

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm sure most people in the know, know this, but just incase people don't. Unfortunately fandom (wikipedia like website for lots of stuff) got bought out recently and went full puritantical mode (sexy/sexual/lewd stuff bad!), and is purging lots of pages including monster girl encyclopedia, for sexual content (50 shades of gray, and some other stuff is still up, gotta love the moral police).

That's the new page, it's a work in progress to transfer stuff, monster girl quest, and some others are also working on transfering to Miraheze (another wiki host).

Get/backup whatever information/guides you want from those wikis while you can!

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I don't get the appeal for "Paid dating" but I am curious how that would work in the lore. Not to mention how her getting coin is going to lead to her... Giving him mandatory bonus content. Even moreso, what her strategy for getting a husband will be and then... keeping him.

Something tells me you won't be able to make an angel out of a succubus. (Or so to speak).
Dude just read the text.

I said the "concept" is hook up girl.

It's MGE though so it obviously doesn't work like that exactly. What starts like a casual fling where a loose girl approaches a man and says, "wanna fuck" turns into a lifelong partnership as soon he enters her. Her whole thing is "temptation." Her fire ignites a passion in the guys they target w/o them noticing and the guys push them down, and go to town.

She's a fire monster that makes the guy she pursues want to rape them.

____

You know how most ice monsters are "passive temptation" monsters, and most fire monsters are "aggressive amazon position is the only position" monsters?

There's usually an exception to the rule. For ice monsters Tsurara-onna(icicle woman) is actually extremely aggressive and forward. All other ice monsters are cold and impassionate, but they make the man want to pursue them. Yuki onna makes it so cold that the man seeks comfort with them, and they "warm up" together. Ice monsters are generally temptation focused monsters.

So far, all fire monsters have been extremely aggressive and forward (with the exception of hinezumi). This is a temptation focused fire monster, and I think the way it's done is pretty smart, since when you think "fire" you think aggression, but this one imbues the aggression into the man while making casual invitations. Her designs pretty neat to.

I think she's a well designed monster that feels very different from other fire monsters.

Unless you consider dragons fire monsters which I don't...

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm sure most people in the know, know this, but just incase people don't. Unfortunately fandom (wikipedia like website for lots of stuff) got bought out recently and went full puritantical mode (sexy/sexual/lewd stuff bad!), and is purging lots of pages including monster girl encyclopedia, for sexual content (50 shades of gray, and some other stuff is still up, gotta love the moral police).

That's the new page, it's a work in progress to transfer stuff, monster girl quest, and some others are also working on transfering to Miraheze (another wiki host).

Get/backup whatever information/guides you want from those wikis while you can!
I have and this is sad, not to mention hypocritical. the MGE community is one of the best communities I have ever found on the internet. In addition to being an inconvinience to communities like ours, it will also likely lead to Fandom.Wiki Tumbr-ing themselves.

Dude just read the text.

I said the "concept" is hook up girl.

It's MGE though so it obviously doesn't work like that exactly. What starts like a casual fling where a loose girl approaches a man and says, "wanna fuck" turns into a lifelong partnership as soon he enters her. Her whole thing is "temptation." Her fire ignites a passion in the guys they target w/o them noticing and the guys push them down, and go to town.

She's a fire monster that makes the guy she pursues want to rape them.

____

You know how most ice monsters are "passive temptation" monsters, and most fire monsters are "aggressive amazon position is the only position" monsters?

There's usually an exception to the rule. For ice monsters Tsurara-onna(icicle woman) is actually extremely aggressive and forward. All other ice monsters are cold and impassionate, but they make the man want to pursue them. Yuki onna makes it so cold that the man seeks comfort with them, and they "warm up" together. Ice monsters are generally temptation focused monsters.

So far, all fire monsters have been extremely aggressive and forward (with the exception of hinezumi). This is a temptation focused fire monster, and I think the way it's done is pretty smart, since when you think "fire" you think aggression, but this one imbues the aggression into the man while making casual invitations. Her designs pretty neat to.

I think she's a well designed monster that feels very different from other fire monsters.

Unless you consider dragons fire monsters which I don't...
Read what you posted and I know MGE will make her into something warm and semi-wholesome.

As for Dragons though, I do consider them fire monsters.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes