4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i have tried 3 times to win against the werewolf but i always seem to be just off. I even manage to make the werewolf's love meter 100% but, i "win". Is it even possible to win?
Lol!
There are two states that happen in this game.

You fuck them and then they reverse rape you at the end. At 100% love the girls will join you and you can keep adventuring. Technically it's a you winning since you can keep going.
You try and fuck them, and they reverse rape you at the end. If the girls don't reach 100% love, your adventure ends because you're so infatuated with the girl that you stay with them.

If you want male dominant stuff, I recommend staying away from monster girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: michalt26

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Lol!
There are two states that happen in this game.

You fuck them and then they reverse rape you at the end. At 100% love the girls will join you and you can keep adventuring. Technically it's a you winning since you can keep going.
You try and fuck them, and they reverse rape you at the end. If the girls don't reach 100% love, your adventure ends because you're so infatuated with the girl that you stay with them.

If you want male dominant stuff, I recommend staying away from monster girls.
Ok thanks for telling me.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The game really needs the 'female domination' tag to make that more clear.
I won't deny that, but it's got a good amount of maledom too.

Two of Imp's scenes are the protagonist shoving her down and fucking her. In one of Werecat's scenes you have the choice of fucking Werecat from behind hard or her riding you. She even makes fun of you for being too submissive if you choose the femdom option wanting a more aggressive Tom.

I'd say it's 60% femdom 40% maledom. During the sex battles the guy is leading for the battle and the girl only leads at the end. She listens to whatever you say if you beg, so during the battle you have a lot of control.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, I played the game and now have an Imp and Werecat following me after a dream with a Lilim/White Succubus and completed all the current quests.

However, I'm still unable to cross the bridge.

So is this just a demo or did I miss something major for the succubus and Imp to move out of the way?

B2B2

Feb 2, 2018
Okay, I played the game and now have an Imp and Werecat following me after a dream with a Lilim/White Succubus and completed all the current quests.

However, I'm still unable to cross the bridge.

So is this just a demo or did I miss something major for the succubus and Imp to move out of the way?
That's all the content there is for now, welcome to the waiting room.

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
OMG how did i find this only now, Monster Girl Quest was one of my all-time top H-games even tho most of its art was not fap-worthy because a lot of the girls were more monsters than humans but the story more than makes up for it, that's why I'm surprised most of the girls in here look very human i wonder if they thought this is for the best or they feel forced to do it hmmmmmm?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
OMG how did i find this only now, Monster Girl Quest was one of my all-time top H-games even tho most of its art was not fap-worthy because a lot of the girls were more monsters than humans but the story more than makes up for it, that's why I'm surprised most of the girls in here look very human i wonder if they thought this is for the best or they feel forced to do it hmmmmmm?
You're confused. This game is by Kenkou Cross. Using character and world designs from his Monster Girl Encyclopedia. The original Succubus Quest by SQDT and KC's Monster Girl Encyclopedia are pretty much the two OGs that started the entire Monstergirl craze. They're both nearly 15 years old.

Most of these designs were a thing years before Monster Girl Quest (Which Kenkou Cross was part of.) was even a thing. Honestly, it's fucking wild that we're getting an official MGE game from monstergirl-god himself instead of another thing that's basically a derivative fanwork with KC's supervision like MGQ was.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
surprised most of the girls in here look very human i wonder if they thought this is for the best or they feel forced to do it hmmmmmm?
I also prefer Kenkou Cross's design sense. Even when he makes more monstrous girls, their femininity shows stronger than anything else.

______

On the Patreon post for Beelzebub he said that he would show an early monster but not the very next monster.

I think that means that the next monster hasn't been revealed yet.

We know werewolf is making it. We know Holstaur is making it. Alraune has placeholder art already in the decompiled demo. Beelzebub was the last reveal.

So when it comes to region we have plains/forest monsters only at the moment...

Which monster from that region do you guys want to see?
If I had to pick just one, I'd pick the mantis girl. Kuudere's are always great. Probably won't work well in the game since her whole thing is that she's a rapist who falls in love hard when she puts the dick in.

Well when it comes to who's likely to make it, it's a different story. The Zipangu monsters are highly unlikely and so are the ice monsters. They'll definitely choose girls that don't overlap too much in personality and niche too. Since imp made it, I doubt familiar or witch will. If there has to be another loli, I really hope it's RedCap. She gets lustful and it's violent back-breaking cowgirl. When she vents her lust she becomes meek and passive. The gap is kinda hot.

I gotta think about this... Who is most likely to make it in? I hope Mantis makes it. She has a unique niche even if she's another insect like Beelzebub. Was Phantom confirmed for the game or just a redesign?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes