4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
anyone else always get a bgm error?
everytime

And this is why I told the guy who wanted this on the front page that it's useless and people still wouldn't read.

The very 1st page, click installation.
1685569092841.png
if that doesn't work 1685569562748.png searching the thread for error in the upper right will give you about 20,000 other people that have the same exact problem and were given the same solution.

Reactions: Shanic and xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
And this is why I told the guy who wanted this on the front page that it's useless and people still wouldn't read.

The very 1st page, click installation.
View attachment 2665712
if that doesn't work View attachment 2665733 searching the thread for error in the upper right will give you about 20,000 other people that have the same exact problem and were given the same solution.
You are too patient man. You have my complete support.
But I bet there will be someone else who will ask the same question over and over again.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can we just go ahead and put this game in the same category as malise and the machine? it seems like it is pretty much abandonware at this point...
It is not. It is just as I said before
The game is alive but the auther is working as fast as a paladin deals damage in . So expect a speed like Koda from ToT but where Kenco is really working nearly all the time and staying silent instead of delivering delays.
the auther is still working on it and when Bo Wei/Koda could get away with ToT delaying an update for three (3) YEARS without it being abandoned by just giving delay notes then this game could too.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It is not. It is just as I said before

the auther is still working on it and when Bo Wei/Koda could get away with ToT delaying an update for three (3) YEARS without it being abandoned by just giving delay notes then this game could too.
I could see this game taking 3 years for an update as well however that would be because Kenkou would want to avoid developing himself into a corner. Also, Tower of Trample is going to have 10 floors (13 if you count Lily's Sanctum, Jessica's Playground, and the North Pole). MGE on the otherhand is going to have literally hundreds of girls that need lots of love and care in their development.

FederalK365

Apr 11, 2020
i remember somewhere theres like other community that also discussing MGE but for book lore (not wiki tough), anyone know the website name and link for it ?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't expect hundreds unless we wanna wait for like five years. I am just glad the guy gets to take his time.
Then I got some bad news for you...

i remember somewhere theres like other community that also discussing MGE but for book lore (not wiki tough), anyone know the website name and link for it ?
Do you mean Miraheze?

Miraheze - Monster Girl Encyclopedia:

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes