4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A new named Baphomet (with unique design), Sabbath, and MGE World (Zipangu) lore. Unfortunately as said above no new MGERPG info/release. Hopefully the renewed KK activity indicates something soon.
These sound interesting but I would have still preferred a game update. I wonder if there's been any progress with translating his other books.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
These sound interesting but I would have still preferred a game update. I wonder if there's been any progress with translating his other books.
My hopes for this game were dashed when the developer after the vote, when the majority chose to continue working on the game, basically replied that he doesn't give a damn about the vote he put and will continue on his way anyway.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Speaking of the rpg, i checked one of his older posts and he once posted a bunch of Old artwork he planned to use for the RPG. one of them was the Holstaur in a completely different pose than the one in the preview picture here on the first page. same goes for the old Imp artwork, design and look is effectively the same. but the new art is of better quality.

i know Kenko said he wants to add every girl in the RPG. but priorities still gotta be set, right? so, by the pictures inside that folder, he already tried to make artwork for Red & Blue slime, the Honeybee, the Weresheep, and the Werebunny.

as for comparison. look at the old Holstaur artwork:

rpg_holstaur_old.jpg

compared to the current artwork:

holstaurus_ss.jpg

As you can see, the Character design is effectively the same, just a bit more high-quality. so if my theory holds any water, the way the other girls look like won't be too different from their old artwork. as for where i got them

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes