Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MGG_Cover.png

Overview:
MGG is a gardening/time management game, where the player is given a plot of land to build a garden and attract the various monster girls of the world to come have fun. Creatures will battle, have sex and breed.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Noxious Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.34b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Passwords:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

raltermoose thanks for the link

Z8+RJI.png DHPwm25W0AEt-qK.jpg 5Loi7K.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CarpKnocker

Jul 31, 2017
Am I the only one that finds this unplayable? How do i use any of the tools? I can walk around a bit and zoom. Is there anything else?

Reactions: dareme81

anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
read the Encyclopaedia it will tell you what to do with them and how to make them stay and breed them
I read the encyclopedia and I read "be fucked 1 time"
I read in the instructions that "Toggle Player Mode - C (Click on Monster in this mode to Fuck)"

But I click and nothing happens.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Well I get cleaning the place up but no clue how to get loyalty up and keep them on my land, or you know use my coin to buy things like more grass seed or land... I mean decent proof of concept but it has a trainer score and seems I can't actually interact at all I am just the grounds keeper...

Ok now I hit C that is neat but I hit C to go back and can't move in god mode with WASD

Dinked around more found out hit escape and go to town to sell acorns and what not to get more cash and buy more stuff from store, visit the lord to buy more land one tile at a time and its not cheap. But minus that I did figure out that the C button bug only happened one time saving then quiting and loading fixed it.

What I have not sorted out is how to increase loyalty and command them or interact period even when in my avatar form they just ignore me. The more I sort out the more I like this but that is the real stinker how in the world do I interact and get them to be loyal. Feed them acorns? Feed them jizz from a masturbating creature on my land only had one do that so far kind of scared to just hand that off for no reason, considering on day 3 and no one else has done it on the land.

Ok just getting them to be residents is all you need but you got get them the cats to masturbate on your land no idea how to fuck a harpy yet to get them to be a resident doesen't seem I can do it, I tried getting a neko to do it but they are all female so don't think i can do that...

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can we get a full on Walkthrough or some console commands?

I can't seem to get ANYONE to stay in the garden apart from 2 cats.
Slimes, Harpies and the rest visit once every 9999 years and leave after 5min.
I've done ALL the requirements in the Encyclopedia.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
You haven't done them all you have to get the others to fuck wich is hard, I got lucky and expanded and a slime and a elf were on my land fighting, that caused the elf to win and take the slimes virginity so she became resident the catch she has no animations so is waste of space more or less. I am having trouble getting them to listen to orders and fight, I got lucky once and my neko attacked a harpy but she lost the battle so no harpy...

Like when it says be fucked on time you pretty much need some monster any to fight the harpy and win and fuck them on your land. That is the hard part as my cat girls don't seem to respond to orders to go fight people or have sex with them...

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
I read the encyclopedia and I read "be fucked 1 time"
I read in the instructions that "Toggle Player Mode - C (Click on Monster in this mode to Fuck)"

But I click and nothing happens.
the monster that live in your garden have fight to fight it first, then fuck it, but sometime it won't fuck the losing monster so wait until your monster win the fight and if your monster fuck it then right click on the monster that your monster won against then it the hair or what ever is color white changes to a different color meaning you own that monster and if you right click again you will fuck it

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
You haven't done them all you have to get the others to fuck wich is hard, I got lucky and expanded and a slime and a elf were on my land fighting, that caused the elf to win and take the slimes virginity so she became resident the catch she has no animations so is waste of space more or less. I am having trouble getting them to listen to orders and fight, I got lucky once and my neko attacked a harpy but she lost the battle so no harpy...

Like when it says be fucked on time you pretty much need some monster any to fight the harpy and win and fuck them on your land. That is the hard part as my cat girls don't seem to respond to orders to go fight people or have sex with them...
wait... so i have to fight them to become Residents? -_-
how do i upgrade damage n stuff? my cats can't kill a paper bag.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
The way it works is if they fight the winner rapes the loser. So unless a non resident does it your fucked. Like I said I got lucky a slime attacekd an elf and that was all on my land so the elf one and screwed the slime there was zero animations so she just stood like she was in mid jumping jack for the whole thing while the slime layed down and had a ghost eat her pussy. But the req for elf resident was she gets fucked so it counted and I got her who has a high combat score set up.

Trade off zero animations, talking combat masturbation she can only walk back and forth every thing else is that wierd stance as she loads no animations. But she can fight and even self heal in battle. I just figure out how to make htem listen to me and fight others on command....

I fist saw it with nekos my first one I had tons of dick girls, futas. And when the futa neko got horny she rapped the normal one then masturbated making her my resident. Not what I wanted and confusing she won, rapped the other neko then had enough lust to jerk off afterwards meeting the req to live in my garden... I reset after the 5th dick girl showed up and I saw no more females lol.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes