Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
The controls are awful in this game. Very strange interface. But still early. I hope he changes it and improves the models and graphics. Something definitely worth keeping an eye on, as it has potential.

Thanks for the upload.

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
The game isn't hard but its time consuming and IMO not worth playing right now because the only animations are:

Player on Neko,
Neko on Neko,
Neko on Slime,
Slime on Neko.

everything else is broken, the next version should have most animations!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
are there any cheats for the game
cheat engine works. Values are Float or Double can't remember.
Just search for a girl's Horny levels and set value to Float or Double.
Example:
Lust = 23 -> Search 23 on Float.
Lust = 40 -> Search NEXT 40 on Float.
Select address left. It will look something like this:
Address ------ Value
6DC3A54 ------40
Copy that and put it on the
Address range From: 6D00000
Address Range to: 6Dffffff

Now search for everything else in the same way.

The game also has console commands. So far i've only found changeSize # to do anything.
Which changes your size but breaks animations and makes you fall through the floor sometimes.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Great game but dev is a bit confused has permanent paywall. You got pay 10 a month to get nudity even though they already have sex. I really wanted to help support this game but I hate pay wall be one thing if he did a like one month delay for public but the fact public gets delayed and the shitest copy and you have to pay 10 to get the good one. Yeah unless I can find the gold edition here, he may not get a cent off me from that. Its patreon not subscription game service for 10 a month required for full content I better get full copy of the game in less then 6 months as that gold copy will cost more then a brand new triple AAA.

I can donate 10 a month for 20 months fine if its a donation, but if its a payment for a single player game I don't expect my payments to add up over 60 bucks for an indie game...

Reactions: fzdc

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Great game but dev is a bit confused has permanent paywall. You got pay 10 a month to get nudity even though they already have sex. I really wanted to help support this game but I hate pay wall be one thing if he did a like one month delay for public but the fact public gets delayed and the shitest copy and you have to pay 10 to get the good one. Yeah unless I can find the gold edition here, he may not get a cent off me from that. Its patreon not subscription game service for 10 a month required for full content I better get full copy of the game in less then 6 months as that gold copy will cost more then a brand new triple AAA.

I can donate 10 a month for 20 months fine if its a donation, but if its a payment for a single player game I don't expect my payments to add up over 60 bucks for an indie game...
this sounds like EA's origin story

Reactions: Lord_of_Hentai
D

Deleted member 87664

cheat engine works. Values are Float or Double can't remember.
Just search for a girl's Horny levels and set value to Float or Double.
Example:
Lust = 23 -> Search 23 on Float.
Lust = 40 -> Search NEXT 40 on Float.
Select address left. It will look something like this:
Address ------ Value
6DC3A54 ------40
Copy that and put it on the
Address range From: 6D00000
Address Range to: 6Dffffff

Now search for everything else in the same way.

The game also has console commands. So far i've only found changeSize # to do anything.
Which changes your size but breaks animations and makes you fall through the floor sometimes.

I've never used cheat engine where do I get it and how di I use it?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I've never used cheat engine where do I get it and how di I use it?
google.
cheat engine. They have an official website. Download the latest version 6.6 or 6.7 if it comes out.
Install
open
Click the Computer box on the top left.
Select the application
and do what i said in the previous post. Search for numbers.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You may want to remove the GoFile as a download due to the warning the forum has given about them (The whole 'They use your CPU without your consent to datamine for coins)

Reactions: loginadog

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Hi this game dont have any cheats like cheat engine or treiner or console codes??
Cheat engine works with this game, look the comment about that in the previous page (number 1). My question is, if anyone find a link to version 10?

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes