Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Anime02

May 11, 2018
Umm, do you, as the protagonist, also have sex/breed or is it pure voyourism? And what is the MC's gender?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Umm, do you, as the protagonist, also have sex/breed or is it pure voyourism? And what is the MC's gender?
MC is male, I think that's locked. And you can have sex with the monsters at a certain point, but it's not really enjoyable because some of the animations are not scaled correctly. At least the one's I bothered to play to, like the MC was basically fucking the air.
Also, I believe you can't change this, but monsters have a chance of spawning with transgender traits, or normal traits. IE, you will see a cat girl wander into your garden, and think oooooo, then you see it has a dick.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
He is working on new animations for 16 like he showed off some stuff on his patron feed already with nekos now having more detailed stuff like he did a complete rework of genital animations so they open and close and what not. So far he has just showed off new masturbation animations for them but its pretty damn good but he is still working when he can to get them ready for .16

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lmao I tried playing this again, and after I bought some land, exiting the building sent me flying over the fence and on top of a bunch of trees. Got stuck, and since only the special ruby patrons can teleport to and from the village, my progress was worth nothing. Cant even use the esc menu in the village...

D

Deleted member 719178

The second door I entered sent me below the entire map.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The second door I entered sent me below the entire map.
Yeah seems one of the doors in the village sends you outside the map. No idea what it's supposed to do.

I've played for a minute now, and the list of bugs I've encountered keeps getting longer. T-pose monsters, monsters who freeze in place at 100 lust, selling some items to merchant gives you 0 gold, the manor exit is literally on the edge of the cliff (dont sprint!!!), flowers don't ever stop growing or they just don't register as being grown, and I'm sure there is more. I believe every sex pose is broken or obsolete for the player as well. Kinda disappointing forreal, but it's still an early build I suppose.

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah but you gotta consider for creating a game himself they aren't that bad. Creating third person 3d graphics that move around is pretty hard especially if he doesn't have a team. Why else wouldn't you see many games that have it then? Most of the 3d art in these games are stationary and only move in scenes. Plus as an early alpha I'm sure he can just improve them later.

Reactions: arelor

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
The thing I hope he really does, is improving perfomance by moving the village behind a "load" screen. Also, those "spheres" dont seem that perfomance wise too, considering how many polis they have.

Reactions: arelor

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.16 is out.

Request Thread:

Dec 7, 2017
Does anybody knows how to grow a tree?
I mean, I drop the seed on the ground and nothing happends, an after around 15 minutes, the seed disappears, with or without grass underneath the seed... Also, how to level up the loyalty?. Banging them doesn't seems to be working.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes