Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
wait is there the patreon version with the cheats
The Ruby version with item codes, ruby tools, the ability to start/stop time and spawn any monster girl for twenty dollars.

Example items from the codes:
Shadette Sunflower (Female flower with breasts)
Item to remove a specific monster girl's clothes
Free seeds, grass, potions, and other items

Reactions: Gabaw

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
directx 12
Hmm.. pretty sure dx12 is backwards compatible, I doubt that's your issue.
I think dx12 is updated only through windows updates. So whatever you installed to update your directx probably did nothing.
It's possible you are missing legacy files from dx11 or dx9 but I wouldn't quote me on that.
You could also check for updates on your graphic drivers for start, then make sure you have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist). Otherwise I don't know.

Try finding another unreal engine game and see if it works. If it doesn't, it's your system and it's compatibility with UE4 projects. If a different game does work, then it may be out of your hands, and within the MGG itself.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the harpy does not stay yet I have 20 trees
what should I do to keep it
read the encyclopedia on the pause screen a little more carefully.
I think almost all of the monsters have 3 stages of requirements before they can reside.

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
Hmm.. pretty sure dx12 is backwards compatible, I doubt that's your issue.
I think dx12 is updated only through windows updates. So whatever you installed to update your directx probably did nothing.
It's possible you are missing legacy files from dx11 or dx9 but I wouldn't quote me on that.
You could also check for updates on your graphic drivers for start, then make sure you have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist). Otherwise I don't know.

Try finding another unreal engine game and see if it works. If it doesn't, it's your system and it's compatibility with UE4 projects. If a different game does work, then it may be out of your hands, and within the MGG itself.
seems like my pc cant run ue4 games

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
WOW Monster Rancher lives! (if you don't know it, then google it, PS1 and then damn im old lol)
not hard to get monsters after 5th day, I usually gather acorns, sell get grass, seed ground, gather acorns, plant spaced out get nekos and harpeys, dig 3x3 area for slimes, then trench around ranch - just my start up

-don't for get to explore town for acorns, boulders and more
-buy land on top of hill
-rank up in arena
-save money 2 days before 7th day, taxes (though not sure included yet)

1) OK did a quest and got a seed planted it lost a neko girl frozen next to weird plant lady
2) to many monsters in area can get stuck in trees or flowers then have to remover trees and then shovel out land to remove flowers
3) walking around town found 3 areas that you can slid thru the forest and fall off map( did you know there is arena right under the town too)

cant wait to see an update to this

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have trouble using cheat engine? The moment I use it, I can no longer use Q to select anything or press escape.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone have trouble using cheat engine? The moment I use it, I can no longer use Q to select anything or press escape.
I only used CE to gain money. If you tried to change stats or anything else you may run into trouble. If your game is bugging out just from running CE, try running in windowed mode. Not sure why controls would stop working.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I only used CE to gain money. If you tried to change stats or anything else you may run into trouble. If your game is bugging out just from running CE, try running in windowed mode. Not sure why controls would stop working.
nevermind, it seems the game is simply broken. It has nothing to do with CE. There are times when if I leave the garden, both Q and escape break even with CE off with a new restarted game.
Thanks for the help though

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Anybody else have the game forcing you to open it in your vr headset and then not displaying anything other than a black screen? O.O

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Hopefully they optimize this because it runs like crap (i'm lucky to see 2-5 FPS on the lowest possible settings and resolution). i know my PC is pretty low end but when it can run wild life at playable frame rate (30+) with maxed settings at a higher resolution you know somethings not right.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Hopefully they optimize this because it runs like crap (i'm lucky to see 2-5 FPS on the lowest possible settings and resolution). i know my PC is pretty low end but when it can run wild life at playable frame rate (30+) with maxed settings at a higher resolution you know somethings not right.
Sometimes it's not just the Graphic Card or CPU core. It's also the RAM. You know the long thin cards that you plug into the motherboard? To prevent any RAM problem, I put four 8gb RAM cards. It helps to alleviate some processing strains.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
when in shops, the selection boxes to leave them are really bad. Like, you gotta click on the pixel of the bottom edge of the box itself bad. Arena is impossible to get out of if you don't have monsters as the leave box can't be interacted with.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Sometimes it's not just the Graphic Card or CPU core. It's also the RAM. You know the long thin cards that you plug into the motherboard? To prevent any RAM problem, I put four 8gb RAM cards. It helps to alleviate some processing strains.
ahh yeah, i know how to build a PC, and know what all the parts are, and i know what effects one part can have on performance. but in this case its the horrible optimization of this game not the hardware.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
ahh yeah, i know how to build a PC, and know what all the parts are, and i know what effects one part can have on performance. but in this case its the horrible optimization of this game not the hardware.
Oh I see. Yes, some games can be demanding as a result of poor programming.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes