Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I was so excited to see if it the game was fixed but it's unfortunate it's still broken for me.
Every time when I start fresh, the character is invisible in the garden, when I go to town, they appear but I can no longer press escape. It doesn't work
When I go back to the garden, they character is now visible (its no longer a red circle on the ground with a floating shovel) but escape no longer works so I can't save or leave the garden

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I was so excited to see if it the game was fixed but it's unfortunate it's still broken for me.
ESC does not work in town.
Player / edit mode can be switched via pressing C on your keyboard while in the garden.

Read the "instruction manual" which is included in every release. Controls are right there.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
ESC does not work in town.
Player / edit mode can be switched via pressing C on your keyboard while in the garden.

Read the "instruction manual" which is included in every release. Controls are right there.
And to think I thought I had so many problems with it, now I feel like a complete idiot for not looking at the manual and thinking it had something to do with my machine. Thank you thank you thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Just a headsup, you cant play past day 6, theres a bug that keeps the player from leaving the conversation with the Assistant to the Lord after paying the 6th days debt. Its fixed in version 21.7, but not the one we have.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Just a headsup, you cant play past day 6, theres a bug that keeps the player from leaving the conversation with the Assistant to the Lord after paying the 6th days debt. Its fixed in version 21.7, but not the one we have.
just save before and alt f4, then load the game in windowed mode.
The bug is, the bottom of the UI is blocked by something. Happens in almost every menu popup. I couldn't leave the Harem shop.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can we get the Cheats?
or at least a save game?

trying to progress in this game is a chore. If you're not blocked by bugs, then you're blocked by literally 0 god damn instructions.
"Get diamond ore" ok... How? Where? "Smelt 3 silver" k sec let me just *unzips* ... that's not how i do it?
And then there's the dumbass AI getting stuck in trees and rocks preventing spawns.
I built a Neko garden. 10x10 grass with 8 apple trees and 10 catnip flowers. Only 1 neko spawned in 3 hours and it left after 5min.

Meanwhile my garden is overrun by harpys and lamias. There are 3 sand blocks and 0 other requirements met for those 2 spawns.
Did the dev reverse the requirements or something? How does a neko garden spawn harpy and lamia...
which btw disappear after they have sex with almost anything else.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
can we get the Cheats?
or at least a save game?
If you dish out $20 you can use some cheats, like increased speed. Smashing that grass with a hoe at 5x speed is a real game changer. Unfortunately what you won't get from $20 is communication with Noxious. Rip my wallet.

This game has a ton of glaring problems, you've only named a few.

If you want a strategy, here's mine.
Clear the initial plot, ignore monsters.
Use cheat engine to search for $$$, (go to town - buy AND sell until you find the correct value).
Travel up to the manor, and buy all the land.
Spend the next few days worth of game time clearing all the new land.
By the time you start decorating the game will begin to play itself.

Btw, diamond can be obtained during a quest, you'll find the quest giver in town if you look for him.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If you dish out $20 you can use some cheats, like increased speed. Smashing that grass with a hoe at 5x speed is a real game changer. Unfortunately what you won't get from $20 is communication with Noxious. Rip my wallet.

Use cheat engine to search for $$$, (go to town - buy AND sell until you find the correct value).

Btw, diamond can be obtained during a quest, you'll find the quest giver in town if you look for him.
Another bug the dev havent fixed for .. Well, ever. You can literally go into town, then go to the beach area, then move into the forrest, sneak between the trees and manage to get back into the Monster Garden area outside the area that you own, then you can simply go back into overview mode and harvest anything you wish.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017

but see that's the thing. I already did that.
And like i said i built an entire NEKO garden.
as in everything is grass, apple trees and catnip.
for some reason 0 nekos have spawned.
im overrun by slimes, lamias and harpys that have made themselves residents even tho all their requirements are Red.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Am I the only one that finds this unplayable? How do i use any of the tools? I can walk around a bit and zoom. Is there anything else?
Tools are the Q and E to bring up the menus. then A for axe D for dig F for the other thing and I'm not sure what the laast one was now. Took me ages to figure that out then day three was done and I was told I was a failure... sigh! Cleared a lot of rocks tho...

stiff95

Sep 17, 2017
but see that's the thing. I already did that.
And like i said i built an entire NEKO garden.
as in everything is grass, apple trees and catnip.
for some reason 0 nekos have spawned.
im overrun by slimes, lamias and harpys that have made themselves residents even tho all their requirements are Red.
I am pretty sure the Neko's are bugged, just checked this new version and it seems to still be the same unfortunately.
In the encyclopedia it says "To visit: 0/15 Grass Tiles", even though I have 20 of em. For the Kitsune it does show 20/75 Grass Tiles.

Reactions: kodi121

kodi121

Dec 11, 2017
I am pretty sure the Neko's are bugged, just checked this new version and it seems to still be the same unfortunately.
In the encyclopedia it says "To visit: 0/15 Grass Tiles", even though I have 20 of em. For the Kitsune it does show 20/75 Grass Tiles.
me 2

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
Dat bug... good game but...
If you save the game on the 3rd day. You go out and come back in. Then they charge you again.
Wasted time with that bug.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes