Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately the game is still broken for me. There are times where I can't select anything from the inventory or press escape.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
use hidden buttons, like there is dialog with X at top right
Where are they? Like it only breaks when I use cheatengine to get more money.
When that happens, I can no longer get anything from the inventory to plant seeds, or do anything in game. It only happens then, I play properly then it doesn't break I think...
But I'll download the game and look for the hidden buttons. Thanks

Apr 8, 2018
can someone please upload the game saves
You can edit save files using a save editor. The MGG___whatever version thing saves and then there should be a file named "1" that's the first save slot. I recommend renaming it to 2 and saving the one you edited as 1

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I've never been able to get this game to work... Tried multiple times.

I go into visible player mode, get the monster targeted, and per instructions here and on the creators site, left click... Nothing happens.

Won't attack, won't have sex, nothing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've never been able to get this game to work... Tried multiple times.

I go into visible player mode, get the monster targeted, and per instructions here and on the creators site, left click... Nothing happens.

Won't attack, won't have sex, nothing.
Generally speaking from every time I've restarted this, you need to play a week or two worth of game time for things to start happening. You can't really do much of anything other than develop your land for a while.
Good time to use cheat engine, and just go ahead and buy the whole map, then harvest the resources.

By the time you clear the map, the game should start playing itself.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
can anyone tell me where to find the save location? I looked in all 3 folders under app data and couldnt find an MGG folder or noxious games

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\MGG\Saved\SaveGames 1.sav, 2.sav or3.sav
Thank you, I was an idiot. I was looking for a "monster girl garden" folder. Despite the fact that I shortened the words here to MGG when asking, it's what I should've been searching for!
Thanks again

Reactions: sniff3005
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes