• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

aresgan

Dec 18, 2017
hello someone will have some saves that can happen to me because you formed the disc and lost my saves

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
using this C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\MGG\Saved\SaveGames 1.sav, 2.sav or3.sav

and save editor online, you can get all the money you want to cheat, like buying all the lands to get a bigger garden, or pay the land due in time.

by the way, if I choose to hide my clothes at the beginning of the game, or if I hide them in the style house, is it normal that I cannot return to town after being in the garden? I lost my option return to town and I think it's because that I choosed to hide my clothes, I was hoping to have sex with one of my monsters, you know like breeding season or breeders of the nephelym, but now I fear that I might need to restart my game again because I hide my clothes

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Neko won't appear because its constantly at 0/15 grass tile even though I have like 20.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Neko won't appear because its constantly at 0/15 grass tile even though I have like 20.
I don't know exactly how it worked, but for me, they started to appear after I bought all the lands, I made one masturbate and I bought also catmint, they are now staying in my garden

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
How the fuck do you get your first monster? Is it pure fucking RNG? I made the setting as beneficial as possible EVEN TRAPPED THE FUCKING HARPY/NEKO IN A FUCKING STONE WALL!!!
And fucking nothing, if they get horny and can't mate they just disappear. Fuck this game. 2 fucking hours and can't even finish the first main quest.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How the fuck do you get your first monster? Is it pure fucking RNG? I made the setting as beneficial as possible EVEN TRAPPED THE FUCKING HARPY/NEKO IN A FUCKING STONE WALL!!!
And fucking nothing, if they get horny and can't mate they just disappear. Fuck this game. 2 fucking hours and can't even finish the first main quest.
open the encyclopedia, look under happiness, for the harpies you need grass lands apples, trees, so make sure you have 3 trees in your garden, 6 if you want to have sex with them and stay, go in the items store, buy apple seeds and add some in your garden, if you don't have 3 trees in your garden, expand the land by going to the highest place, you can see a house there, when you find the path, you find the entrance, buy lands that give you more trees, make sure you have at least 6, you'll have harpies roaming in your garden, it take a while before you can even do sexual stuff with them, if they are staying, you can double click on one harpy, you'll get a small menu, rename, move to, eat this, start fight, masturbate and have sex, if you have at least 2 harpies, you have to start with fighting, both will fight each other, eventually one of them will lose, then you can do other things with them, but only after you made them fight, once you done that, you won't need to make them fight again, they might do it on their on after, but it won't be really needed to continue, after the harpies fight, you'll be able to make them masturbate, or have sex together, if you press C on keyboard and you're facing them, double click on one harpy, at the bottom right of your screen if you see green over sex, you'll be able to get your character to have sex with the harpy, follow each stuff that I mentioned for the harpies to get the other monsters, open information to have a better idea on how many trees you've got, grass lands, water land etc

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
open the encyclopedia, look under happiness, for the harpies you need grass lands apples, trees, so make sure you have 3 trees in your garden, 6 if you want to have sex with them and stay, go in the items store, buy apple seeds and add some in your garden, if you don't have 3 trees in your garden, expand the land by going to the highest place, you can see a house there, when you find the path, you find the entrance, buy lands that give you more trees, make sure you have at least 6, you'll have harpies roaming in your garden, it take a while before you can even do sexual stuff with them, if they are staying, you can double click on one harpy, you'll get a small menu, rename, move to, eat this, start fight, masturbate and have sex, if you have at least 2 harpies, you have to start with fighting, both will fight each other, eventually one of them will lose, then you can do other things with them, but only after you made them fight, once you done that, you won't need to make them fight again, they might do it on their on after, but it won't be really needed to continue, after the harpies fight, you'll be able to make them masturbate, or have sex together, if you press C on keyboard and you're facing them, double click on one harpy, at the bottom right of your screen if you see green over sex, you'll be able to get your character to have sex with the harpy, follow each stuff that I mentioned for the harpies to get the other monsters, open information to have a better idea on how many trees you've got, grass lands, water land etc
Ya i did all that, fuck the harpies I met all their requirments, they just vanish.
Same with neko, fuck this game. I meet the requirements then have to hope the RNG has them "reside".

Its stupid there is literally no active way to capture the fuckers. It literally walls off all other features through this initial rng fuck fest.

fuck it

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Ya i did all that, fuck the harpies I met all their requirments, they just vanish.
Same with neko, fuck this game. I meet the requirements then have to hope the RNG has them "reside".

Its stupid there is literally no active way to capture the fuckers. It literally walls off all other features through this initial rng fuck fest.

fuck it
That's just how it is. You spend the first few days mining and clearing the garden, planting fruit trees, selling fruit, then expanding your garden, eventually you'll have so many monsters that you have to sell them every day just to keep the population maintained. You can block monsters with your character until they get horny enough to have sex or masturbate but they can still despawn or do the wrong thing e.g the neko has sex instead of masturbating. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over this game though, the animations clip and often unsync, they aren't very appealing. The player x harpy anal animation doesn't even line up right and it looks more like an assjob. Laminas are also buggy, spawning in with two sets of ass cheeks and 4 arms. Believe me, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
That's just how it is. You spend the first few days mining and clearing the garden, planting fruit trees, selling fruit, then expanding your garden, eventually you'll have so many monsters that you have to sell them every day just to keep the population maintained. You can block monsters with your character until they get horny enough to have sex or masturbate but they can still despawn or do the wrong thing e.g the neko has sex instead of masturbating. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over this game though, the animations clip and often unsync, they aren't very appealing. The player x harpy anal animation doesn't even line up right and it looks more like an assjob. Laminas are also buggy, spawning in with two sets of ass cheeks and 4 arms. Believe me, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Well this confirms it, good to know at least. Ya, this game isn't worth the time if I have to rely on random RNG BS just to advance in the game. Cool concept but fuck its current practice.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes