Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, I bought seeds, I throw them on the ground and they don't grow and disappear when they reach 100% decomposition.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Great concept, but I think the execution needs to be a bit more fleshed out. I will be looking forward to the game being completed.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have downloaded it and played it but in the description stays if you have clean or build a donation (as sample for the catgirl) go to the monster and press "F" to fuck. But as I pressed the key "F" nothing happened. I can't neither fuck them. Pls help

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Or better it don't stays by the indrouction manual how to masturbate. So which key is to masturbate?
While in your garden press "C" to change between player controlled mode and what I'll call "cursor" mode. In "cursor" mode you can order your monsters to do things like waiting, moving, having sex with other monsters, fighting, etc. Your character can't masturbate. To have sex with a monster go into player controlled mode, approach a monster and left click which then brings up the various icons representing the sex act and click one. Remember, a monster has to be a resident before you can interact with them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, I'm getting rather frustrated here. I have a resident neko boy who just won't fight, out of energy if the lightning bolt with the no sign over it means that, yet his energy never regens through any means. I tried feeding, I tried waiting. I've missed six elf girls because of this because the resident requirement is to win a fight. Also, it says I have a female resident neko in the next objective, but the only female neko I can see is listed as a visitor.

Last edited:
Reactions: arelor

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have a Problem, If i have sex with a virgin Catgirl so why can i not take her virginity away only a other creature?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Alright, I'm getting rather frustrated here. I have a resident neko boy who just won't fight, out of energy if the lightning bolt with the no sign over it means that, yet his energy never regens through any means. I tried feeding, I tried waiting. I've missed six elf girls because of this because the resident requirement is to win a fight. Also, it says I have a female resident neko in the next objective, but the only female neko I can see is listed as a visitor.
Restarting the game should give them energy or at least that's how it worked last I played. If you mix green(?) slime cum with a bottle of water you get an energy potion that refills energy. If that isn't an option but you've tamed a neko you can just buy a level 1 neko from town and keep them around for losing a battle, just have them "do nothing" so they don't waste energy until time to fight.
I have a Problem, If i have sex with a virgin Catgirl so why can i not take her virginity away only a other creature?
That's just how it is, probably an oversight. I don't think you can reduce a creatures lust either through player initiated sex.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Restarting the game should give them energy or at least that's how it worked last I played. If you mix green(?) slime cum with a bottle of water you get an energy potion that refills energy. If that isn't an option but you've tamed a neko you can just buy a level 1 neko from town and keep them around for losing a battle, just have them "do nothing" so they don't waste energy until time to fight.

That's just how it is, probably an oversight. I don't think you can reduce a creatures lust either through player initiated sex.
I would have bought one if I could, but it's apparently locked until I get to a certain point.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
This game is still really buggy and clunky, I hope it can get a fix to these annoying few problems.

D

Deleted member 87664

was there any fixes updates done since Nov 25?

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Not sure anyone still play this l can't get Neko cat or anyone to live at the farm l have 116 grass land, 9 acorn trees, 4 apple trees, 8 cat flowers and l still get no one living at my farm can anyone help? P.S l have lot of apples,acorn and peach on the ground ready to be eaten all fully grown as well

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes