Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
AWESOME concept,it reminds me so much Viva Pinata for xbox 360
but the motion blur,it's killing everything :(

Pin

Oct 5, 2017
Its seems to have a great potential :D
By the way, in the introduction you post it as "MGG is a gardening/time management game", its time or you wanted to say tame?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Its kind of time you supervise it, you can go first person with C with a little avatar now, but with non ruby versions you can't speed up time so you spend a bit of time watching them trying to coerce the monsters to do your bidding and join your garden. Like I been hand feeding residents to keep their hunger low, and picking up every thing but the neko cum so the visitors will eat it and get hungry and try to fight or fuck the residents as that is the taming reqs for most of them to become residents of my garden.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game has the worst controls of any game I've ever played and spikes my CPU usage to 100% despite there being very little happening in the game. I'm very interested in monster girls, but this game needs some serious UI and hotkey changes.

Reactions: Risen3247

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
That hotkeys someone know them i cant even find the ESC button to save or do something other things what is that

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
in game folder:
instructionManual.txt
complete key bind include game pad.

my game is hard buged. many keys (actions) just disapire after some time or even some part of content stop to "rebuild" in game flow. restart helps... but ist not the reason :'(

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh and its a bit late but today was serpent day, so happy lamiai humping :p

Keys are easy to follow, E opens up a wheel for tools just tap it once, then use WASD to pick one. Hold it down then click you got the tool, Q opens inventory use WASD to move through it click to use the items.

C will swap to avatar mode, C again swaps back, and as always Shift to sprint (only works in avatar mode for obvious reasons) You don't really need to no jack all else to play this.

Seriously hot keys are stupid easy and its meant more for controller, and its freaking alpha and an Unreal engine game not a renpey folks that means its not a simple little thing so yeah your playing 11.5 that is super duper alpha its gonna be not optimized so if you toaster can't handle EA games on steam, you should not try to play this. It runs fine on my old 2010 processor. There is some bugs a simple save and restart work around but its alpha.

Its not a visual novel game those should never eat up your pc, and worst case the bugs are in the coding and you get that fun ignore or rollback error warning this is a real game. So this has to be coded by hand, and optimized and optmizing only works after you get the foundation down. No point optimizing the game when you gonna change half the code before .20 hits lol I mean you could but you gonna spend like 100+ man hours for every new feature you add one at a time as the next new one will require new lines of code that can and will screw with old ones 9/10.

Its kind of like RPGM the more you add the more hard it gets to keep it all working right. Only diffrence is this is Unity engine so it will eat resources and what not till you optimize all the lines of code to work in sync. But you can't make them all in sync when only like 1/10 of the code is in game. Half of optimzation is just making it streamline all the proccesses and you can't do that will slapping a brand new proccess for it to run with out first making that proccess then testing it a few dozen times to make it work well with others.

Its like taking a toddler handing it sugar, and expecting it to be calm and well respected, you got let them grow a little and put in some hard work before they start listening and focusing on tasks you want them to. That or bust your own ass forcing them to do it, but that would be triple energy wasted. Early on your gonna waste resources like time and energy getting them to do what you want till they get better. Same thing with Alphas its gonna eat up resources on your pc like food for it, and energy of the dev or dev team who has to help this thing grow while making it manageable. Then when its a child, then you start training it about responsibility and work in overdrive, you can only do so much with a toddler with out over loading them and losing crap in the process. Baby steps people.

This game just got out of infant stages. It has a lot of time to go before you worry about it being sleek, and efficient, at this point its a young toddler blunt but tries to get the job it wants done, even if it doesn't quite do it the way you approve of lol. And like a toddler this state some times it will have mind of its own that must be tamed by the dev. In this case the little bugs you need to save and reset it for. Its just little one still, I like this because i think it will grow up into a good game, but for now be ready as it barely finished its first round of teething, and its got plenty of tantrums and other flare ups to go before its ready to be a fully reliable game.

Sorry for little one reference but I am nanny in real life and got one 5 year old, a 3 year old and soon a new baby under my care, been taking care of them since first one was in diapers, so I am starting to relate more of life to them, makes easier to deal with, when I try to understand them more, suppose to bang my head into a wall thinking they are mini adults like some people I know seem to think lol. Oh fun conversations started with "why does my 3 year old do this!' "um because its 3..."

Reactions: Sennin and Scud74

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
wasnt a way to buy more land and get the farm biger? cant see it

Edit: got it. Its a building in vilage up in mountain

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.12 Silver. Thanks anon :D

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Oh and its a bit late but today was serpent day, so happy lamiai humping :p

Keys are easy to follow, E opens up a wheel for tools just tap it once, then use WASD to pick one. Hold it down then click you got the tool, Q opens inventory use WASD to move through it click to use the items.

C will swap to avatar mode, C again swaps back, and as always Shift to sprint (only works in avatar mode for obvious reasons) You don't really need to no jack all else to play this.

Seriously hot keys are stupid easy and its meant more for controller, and its freaking alpha and an Unreal engine game not a renpey folks that means its not a simple little thing so yeah your playing 11.5 that is super duper alpha its gonna be not optimized so if you toaster can't handle EA games on steam, you should not try to play this. It runs fine on my old 2010 processor. There is some bugs a simple save and restart work around but its alpha.

Its not a visual novel game those should never eat up your pc, and worst case the bugs are in the coding and you get that fun ignore or rollback error warning this is a real game. So this has to be coded by hand, and optimized and optmizing only works after you get the foundation down. No point optimizing the game when you gonna change half the code before .20 hits lol I mean you could but you gonna spend like 100+ man hours for every new feature you add one at a time as the next new one will require new lines of code that can and will screw with old ones 9/10.

Its kind of like RPGM the more you add the more hard it gets to keep it all working right. Only diffrence is this is Unity engine so it will eat resources and what not till you optimize all the lines of code to work in sync. But you can't make them all in sync when only like 1/10 of the code is in game. Half of optimzation is just making it streamline all the proccesses and you can't do that will slapping a brand new proccess for it to run with out first making that proccess then testing it a few dozen times to make it work well with others.

Its like taking a toddler handing it sugar, and expecting it to be calm and well respected, you got let them grow a little and put in some hard work before they start listening and focusing on tasks you want them to. That or bust your own ass forcing them to do it, but that would be triple energy wasted. Early on your gonna waste resources like time and energy getting them to do what you want till they get better. Same thing with Alphas its gonna eat up resources on your pc like food for it, and energy of the dev or dev team who has to help this thing grow while making it manageable. Then when its a child, then you start training it about responsibility and work in overdrive, you can only do so much with a toddler with out over loading them and losing crap in the process. Baby steps people.

This game just got out of infant stages. It has a lot of time to go before you worry about it being sleek, and efficient, at this point its a young toddler blunt but tries to get the job it wants done, even if it doesn't quite do it the way you approve of lol. And like a toddler this state some times it will have mind of its own that must be tamed by the dev. In this case the little bugs you need to save and reset it for. Its just little one still, I like this because i think it will grow up into a good game, but for now be ready as it barely finished its first round of teething, and its got plenty of tantrums and other flare ups to go before its ready to be a fully reliable game.

Sorry for little one reference but I am nanny in real life and got one 5 year old, a 3 year old and soon a new baby under my care, been taking care of them since first one was in diapers, so I am starting to relate more of life to them, makes easier to deal with, when I try to understand them more, suppose to bang my head into a wall thinking they are mini adults like some people I know seem to think lol. Oh fun conversations started with "why does my 3 year old do this!' "um because its 3..."
I came to fap, but instead I get a life lesson.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I don't know if this has been improved. but when i last played this it had several issues.
1.if you wanted to buy all the land it took too long. even if you already had the money needed. one square at a time when there are as many as there were took too long.

2.Game breaking glitches even using the arena. you would see weird visuals.spawn somewhere? and if you got back to the arena your avatar was there.

3.Debatable but sex/fight events should not happen outside of the max distance of your farm. since they can be missed.

-
It was a nice attempt at something unique. hopefully it gets polished in the future.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
1. naked avatar.
2. i planted bluebells and the fire plants, over 20 of them. the count in the elves screen....zero.
3. i planted a row of blue bells along one square edge...guess where my monster girls all got stuck...4 of them.
4. only futa slimes?
5. way too muh time for them to masturbate. one never stopped in the hour i was paying attention to it.
6. characters privates do not come near the girls when ...... them.

The concept seems good so i'll come back to this in a few months.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes