Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
how do i fix this. and i don't know what im doing wrong but cant seem to add neko
Just drop lust potion on them up to 3 depending on their lust state let them masturbate and congrats you got a neko. I also belive you need harpies residing in the garden already for this to work.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont have the money atm but the stuff i can figure out i like. I imagine its the same for others

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i wish i could could makew a female and use black hair but the coloror system throughs me.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
i dont have the money atm but the stuff i can figure out i like. I imagine its the same for others
What I have find out (on the older versions) plant 3 apple trees wait until they fall on ground. Collect them as a sample 18 apples (each tree let 3 apples fall down) and sell it in the shop in the town then you have i guess enough money to pay the dept. And if you have enough buy 3 Orange or Peach tree and sell the fruits too. I guess one apple, orange or peach gives you 75$ but I am not sure. I hope it helps you a bit

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Because some people are pathetic enough to get their rocks off to anything. They'd probably do the biggest nut of their life at a simple ascii ( . Y . )

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
i dont get the game, how to i catch and tame the monsters and how to i re-procreate with them or just them. how do i make money, i sent the first few days making the garden and bam i owe money wihtout having any to start with. no control lay outs nothing. waste of time.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
actually what i did in the end was clear everything out and i mean everything then seeded every tile and planted no more then 3 trees. Then i just waited. Buy day six had all 3 niko requirements and 5000 cash i just let them breed and sell colors i don't want.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i dont get the game, how to i catch and tame the monsters and how to i re-procreate with them or just them. how do i make money, i sent the first few days making the garden and bam i owe money wihtout having any to start with. no control lay outs nothing. waste of time.
Esc > Encyclopedia to check requirements for visiting, for becoming residents they vary, some are simple but some need to win fights, others lose, to name a couple. Even after the nerf to fruit prices that will be a large source of income initially due to the fact that fluids can be difficult to come by unless you spam having sex with the same monster over and over, not to mention that monsters eat all fluids they come across regardless of there being any of their favored food on the garden. Starting out you want to:

-Pick up acorns to sell
-Buy as many orange/apple/peach seeds as possible to plant
-Clean your garden up when you have nothing else to do or you're having a lull in monsters visiting
-Sell any fruits you find
-Expand your garden so you can plant more seeds and dig holes to create water/sand tiles for later monsters
-Pick whatever monster with the highest hp to be your fighter and pump their stats up at the training house in town
-Win tournaments, you get over 4k for the first one if you knock all opponents out, it's repeatable but a very boring way to make money

After that you'll find that it's harder to keep monsters out than in as they'll be constantly having sex and popping out other monsters, it starts slow but snowballs very quickly. Frankly you're not missing out on much, the animation quality is awful with clipping and misalignment abound, some monsters don't even have functional animations with certain pairings. What you do in the first 5 minutes is what you'll do the rest of the game, monsters randomly fight but no one dies or leaves so it doesn't matter, all monsters have favored food and tiles but, again, no one leaves so it doesn't matter.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know where to turn in the quest where it asks you to get a neko in your garden. 'Humble Beginning'? I feel like I've checked every NPC there is...

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Anyone know where to turn in the quest where it asks you to get a neko in your garden. 'Humble Beginning'? I feel like I've checked every NPC there is...
yeah you don't turn it in its automatic when you meet the lady to pay fees or whatever she gives you the quests but shes also the one you turn them into i try to do get the neko, get male get female, then get birth all in one to build my funds pretty early but thats me.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Dont forget to explore behind the shops. Go past the quarry, I think it's two right turns or so, then you'll find a 'secret' npc.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
how the fuck is this game still getting funded.
There isn't anything else if you are looking for a game with gameplay like Viva Pinata or similar to it that's in english. It's the lack of options more than anything.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know why the latest update cause my laptop to restart when close the game?
I've noticed in the menus and especially when selling monsters the fps shoots up, reaching up to 200 fps when in the monster selling menu, could be overheating which laptops are bad for anyway. If you really want to keep playing the game I would suggest setting a fps limit through riva tuner or whatever program of your choice and see if that helps.

ShadowStar84

May 18, 2019
I've noticed in the menus and especially when selling monsters the fps shoots up, reaching up to 200 fps when in the monster selling menu, could be overheating which laptops are bad for anyway. If you really want to keep playing the game I would suggest setting a fps limit through riva tuner or whatever program of your choice and see if that helps.
Thanks

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Am I the only one that finds this unplayable? How do i use any of the tools? I can walk around a bit and zoom. Is there anything else?
Depends on which version you played. ) 0.21 had working tools for gathering resources for trading. But they're accessed with a key binding. I forgot the first key that opens the menu, tho. next is the arrow keys to select the item. Also, most of the crafting stations didn't work in 0.21, because of it being locked behind Patreon priviliges (bs if you ask me)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I don't know what to do with visitors.
nothing. you wait for them to do their part of becoming residents. again, patreon priviliges bs.
Neko is especially infuriating, bc they have to masturbate and not have sex in the designated farming area, before they become residents -_-

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes