Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Much to my surprise, the game has gotten significant updates since last put up here, including a female protagonist. The big question now is if the glitch where characters overlapped after sex and got stuck forever and ever has been fixed, and if the need to grind for money has been slowed a bit for the debt.

Reactions: Fogoly

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Much to my surprise, the game has gotten significant updates since last put up here, including a female protagonist. The big question now is if the glitch where characters overlapped after sex and got stuck forever and ever has been fixed, and if the need to grind for money has been slowed a bit for the debt.
Even if the characters not stuck, for me they usually just standing in one place, and not moving for hours, until one of their needs (hunger, etc) reaches a certain limit. I hope it's going to be fixed too or fixed already.. coz seeing them doing nothing is quite boring.

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
looks like theresgoing to be a lot of new stuff soon!
now models is one of them!

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
as of now there's not a lot of new stuff other then Futanari And Female pc and some new models.
just get the Gold Build here's my save with most stuff unlocked if you want to look.
put it in your SaveGames folder found in MGG folder that's in Local.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes