Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
why is the female character creation menu so more in depth than the male? figure since the males been there forever you would see that more in depth first

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
DEAR LORD! This game is...just terrible. The graphics are sub-par, theres nothing to teach you what to do. The world is barren AF, you are just dropped into the world after making a character and told "LUL! Make 1 billion dollars in several payments to pay off land debt, GOOD LUCK!" Of course theres a time limit when you pay and a rising cost to pay off the debt.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
DEAR LORD! This game is...just terrible. The graphics are sub-par, theres nothing to teach you what to do. The world is barren AF, you are just dropped into the world after making a character and told "LUL! Make 1 billion dollars in several payments to pay off land debt, GOOD LUCK!" Of course theres a time limit when you pay and a rising cost to pay off the debt.
What's worse is that it hasn't really changed much in over 3 years but there is a kind of "tutorial" in one of the buildings in town now that offer you quests to teach you though they don't explain anything useful. The dev is sitting on something unique but to me it feels like he's spread too thin among developing his other games. The newer models, at least body-wise, are an improvement in my opinion but the animations still clip, they're still repetitive, and the game still has nothing to do outside of selling fruits and fluids. There is also the arena but it's just a stat check, maybe it's the key to making money later on but I can't bring myself to make it beyond the first two ranks before losing interest.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
[Help Request]
ok anyone have a save preferably with a well organized farm that has multiple characters on it?
In my previous save i unlocked the entire land, built a farm that was separated into sections, split each section into feeding areas and breeding areas... basically i built an OCD farm.
I'd appreciate a save because there's no way in hell that im going to spend another 30 hours building that again.
i just want to see what's new and try a few interactions i wasn't able to previously due to bugs.

also is it just me or is this game still buggy as hell? dialogue getting stuck. Quests cant get completed...

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
what a son of a bitches you are guys i had to buy the game on steam cuase here wasn t update , and now when i have it, ppl upload it free
Its good to support an author when you can... Though with this one.. Eh.. I donno, I dont quite remember why, but I remember having a bad opinion of him which was why I didnt want to support him a few years back.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Here is an older save when I had ruby - full garden, and a ton of residents - not exactly an OCD farm, more of a testing ground.

I changed the name on the save file. Change it to 1.sav, 2.sav, or 3.sav to avoid overwriting your own save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
what a son of a bitches you are guys i had to buy the game on steam cuase here wasn t update , and now when i have it, ppl upload it free
i'm glad you demonstrated how impatient you are, but how is this our fault

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Money got wonky last I checked. he decided to scale back in values by making stuff cents instead of dollars, but forgot to add the reduction (visibly) to the debt. But the debt payments are thankfully reduced to scale. As for earning money, do all the quests, and rush getting as good a pickaxe as you can (AFTER you finish the quests to gather ore types, do not smelt them before that like I did). loading a save game seems to reset the beach and quarry rocks, if you are struggling for cash.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Under information I see a lot of things locked, saying "quest rewards". I competleded lot of quests already, when and how to unlock these?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Under information I see a lot of things locked, saying "quest rewards". I competleded lot of quests already, when and how to unlock these?
Explore the forest behind the shops
Find the shop with the scientist in it
That was all I remember with the quests

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Its good to support an author when you can... Though with this one.. Eh.. I donno, I dont quite remember why, but I remember having a bad opinion of him which was why I didnt want to support him a few years back.
i forgot about this game after play it on 2017 ( but i really liked it, i played it in first attempt for the laughs bcs it looked horrible, but i started to enjoy the managament stuff with the garden) but when it came to my mind again, it wasn t updated in this forum, so i just bought it on steam with an 60% discount xD 3 €

Nov 30, 2019
i just download this game and play for a while i had a big question how do i complete the first main request to get earn that much amount of money anyone know?????
to the game day 3 it alawys "game over" i m stuck like about a hour

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i just download this game and play for a while i had a big question how do i complete the first main request to get earn that much amount of money anyone know?????
If you don't want to cheat then the process I usually go through is: Pick up acorns, sell, buy apple/peach/orange seeds and plant them asap, sell the fruit and use those funds to buy more land to plant more trees. By then I normally have so many monsters roaming about that I name the ones I want to keep and sell the rest, picking up and selling any fluids they happen to drop. Even still to this day I've never made it to the point of paying off the debt so that strategy may not work after a certain point, might have to dip into the arena fights.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: what is so ever

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Read the thread, if only the few posts before yours (like #331).
Go to the beach, mine. Save, exit to tile, load. Repeat. For your sanity, I'd recommend building a smelter and upgrade your tools ASAP.
You might also want to check the encyclopedia, and plant the required amount of grass and trees for cats and birds. That's relatively quick to do. Sell the products, or the beasts themselves.

Anyway, play something else instead. This is the worst. Just a few points from years ago:
- still the absolutely ugliest MC you can imagine
- still need 99 clicks to sell 99 nuts, numbers hard to see and names/descriptions are often not displayed at all...
- economy, combat, UI and gameplay were the worst, and haven't improved the slightest bit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: what is so ever
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes