sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
probs gonna have to send in a update request
edit(I have posted the request)

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nox has updated the female and futa models very recently, and fixed some rigging issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next few updates will include some new animations (finally) along with new species and game mechanics.

The game has been getting stellar updates for the last year or so, and Nox is very active on Discord.
One of few devs I support, and continue to support.

Nox has officially stated that he wants this game to be completed soon.
Now is a great time to throw some support his way.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Nox has updated the female and futa models very recently, and fixed some rigging issues.
Next few updates will include some new animations (finally) along with new species and game mechanics.

The game has been getting stellar updates for the last year or so, and Nox is very active on Discord.
One of few devs I support, and continue to support.

Nox has officially stated that he wants this game to be completed soon.
Now is a great time to throw some support his way.
How are the animations now? I recall reading in one or two of the patch notes in the past that he made adjustments to animations since the thread was last updated. My main gripes before was that some animations (notably harpies) had clipping/sync issues and every time the player (male) would ejaculate it would bug out and make the camera/player go all wonky. Moreover, will the new "rough" animations eventually make their way to non-patrons e.g. steam or itch buyers?

Reactions: green_vortex

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How are the animations now? I recall reading in one or two of the patch notes in the past that he made adjustments to animations since the thread was last updated. My main gripes before was that some animations (notably harpies) had clipping/sync issues and every time the player (male) would ejaculate it would bug out and make the camera/player go all wonky. Moreover, will the new "rough" animations eventually make their way to non-patrons e.g. steam or itch buyers?
Animations are still widely lackluster, and yes, the newest animations are previews for Ruby > Gold > then everyone else.

I've been reporting misalignment issues for a bunch of the existing animations, and he has been making patches.
Been meaning to ask him about the player finish animation, it's been like that forever.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Nox has updated the female and futa models very recently
My main qualm was the male MC (the female was even worse, actually). The unforgettable face, and that British-style X-mas jumper - AKA the ugliest garment mankind ever created.

I simply couldn't get over it. Did the 'stellar updates' adress this? I wouldn't mind a half-decent hentai Harvest Moon 3D.

Reactions: green_vortex

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm in no position to say if the player character will be getting any more polish, it might be too late, but I'm not sure.
I'll make sure to add this stuff into my next bulk report.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating Thread to v1.20.1b...

Thread Updated to v1.20.1b!
Thread Updated.gif
Thank You for your patience!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Here all the missing patch notes:

Copy paste straight from itch. The 1.20.1b had already been replaced with 1.20.2b so as close as I can get.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Is this game still running poorly no matter what? I remember this game lagging like hell despite the graphics and whatnot, has it been fixed?

Mar 17, 2019
I played the game for the first time when it was freshly posted here and it was an absolute disaster.
Let's see how it is now after years of development

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so is it any better or is it still the buggy, poorly optimized, confusing, ps2 graphics game I played half a year ago?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I owned this on steam for a long time and used to be a big supporter. Glad to see it's still getting worked on and they bother sending the update this way, but why is it still lacking tags like vaginal sex? I know it's had that since I started playing this ages ago. And it's one of the new things I habitually do now in the LATEST UPDATES section filters to weed out ones that are saving sex for the end or when you marry the damn girls. There are a few. I swear the dev has to write it to the point you are married for a week before you finally get laid in them. It feels that way, at least lol.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes