Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
So how do you use the password, is there an in-game option for that or something ? Coz I tried cheat engine and it didnt work

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
So how do you use the password, is there an in-game option for that or something ? Coz I tried cheat engine and it didnt work
Should need to use the password during the extraction when first installing the game. If it extracted without prompting for password then lucky? I guess?

Reactions: korkmaz1

x1055

Oct 8, 2021
How do you play the game?
  1. Make the first payment of $5.5. I already have the funds.
  2. Recruit Monster. I already have more than 6 trees. How do I have sex with the harpy to make it stay?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I met a lot of beug. Here is the list:

- Beug animation of sex solo, the sound starts but no movement is done. The fart stays stuck like this indefinitely, you have to go back to the main menu to unblock it. This happens randomly.

- Beug animation of sex has 2. One of the fart or the player will be at the indicated place, the other one moves until being blocked by a wall.

- Crash while saving (fatal error)

- The spade that at times does not want to work anymore (random).

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, with cheat engine it works the method is simple. If you have 5,60 in games on cheat engine you look for 560, then go sell something and enter the new amount by removing the decimal point and do next scan.

Reactions: DarkPrince18

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
  2. Recruit Monster. I already have more than 6 trees. How do I have sex with the harpy to make it stay?

Do the quest town people give you. They give you free items and $$$.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Go new beug discovered, and in 1 really ignoble.

- At the seller impossible to see the totality of his inventory.
- Now the worst. Huge backup problem, plants planted in flower pots that disappear, even the pots themselves that disappear. Objects destroyed by us before saving, but that come back once loaded. And items that disappear from the chest replaced by old ones.

Seen all the beug in 2 post, the game and delete at home.

casper110

May 31, 2020
New update was released yesterday. bug fixes and adds a rain cycle.

Reddraggon2001

Dec 21, 2019
The game has a update to v1.15.1b on itch and v1.15.2b patreon. On February 24th on patreon and on March 3rd on itch the the game will update to v1.16.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Dec 12, 2021
Paying back the funds is really just waiting for Day 3 to roll around.
As for having sex with the monsters... Yeah that's just a game of waiting for monsters (Either your or visitor) to get horny enough to go at them.

casper110

May 31, 2020
New update was released April 25th. Adds a new species, decorations, and a feeding trough.
link here

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes