Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Basically all UE4 games here are murdering CPUs. Especially the ones with open world.
True and the reason is; it's easier to make a game with blueprints and that causes to optimization to be harder. You can make games without coding but optimization needs a bit coding.

BTW I can't really call this open world tbh it is a limited garden as all I can see.

Mar 17, 2019
Basically all UE4 games here are murdering CPUs. Especially the ones with open world.
this is the first game for me here on the site that pushes my cpu so hard.
Normally my CPU is at max 80% for performance-intensive games.
this is just ridiculous XD

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I bought it on itch, but the version there is still 2 months old.

EDIT: He finally updated!

Last edited:

SERBO

Mar 14, 2022
and now 1.22.05b is out.

soooo anyone going to update it or the game will stay dead for a few months again?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and now 1.22.05b is out.

soooo anyone going to update it or the game will stay dead for a few months again?
Nox is a good developer, I've spoken with him a lot over this games development, AFAIK his primary income is from Patreon. Which is not much. If you like the game, go throw the man some cash.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Nox is a good developer, I've spoken with him a lot over this games development, AFAIK his primary income is from Patreon. Which is not much. If you like the game, go throw the man some cash.
Yeah....I might agree if it wasn't for his other game Rouge Love being a buggy AF mess the latest version, and this game wasnt...kinda boring.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah....I might agree if it wasn't for his other game Rouge Love being a buggy AF mess the latest version, and this game wasnt...kinda boring.
I've been actively pestering him over the bugs in MGG. I'm largely responsible for a ton of the fixes and QOL tweaks over the last year or two.

Personally not a fan of Rogue, even less a fan of 69 Days. But I don't sub for either of those games, MGG is one of the first few games I downloaded from this site ages ago. It's got a certain charm that is hard to explain.

As of right now, he is probably rewriting the crafting system. It was pretty jank, and responsible for a lot of vanishing items.

Basically, when you craft the game checks your inventory, when it finds the item it will check the slot that it's in. When the item is crafted, if you don't have excess of the material, the slot gets consumed and shifted over, so the next item to fill that slot gets used in the craft. I lost my weedwhacker, which is something you can only obtain once lol.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019

Starting from this version, the game can be completed. You can also say that this is essentially a release of the game. And as a result, we see what is in the real version. The author added werewolves, and improved the graphics, 3 years ago the graphics were terrible. True, now the game will lag if you do not have the recommended settings. Why do I think the game is over? It's simple, because the main quest is completed. And then the update will be like adding new subspecies (monsters of girls and guys). And so the game can be bought for $ 10 and add more werewolves to your collection or wait until someone buys and publicizes the download link.
final version size is 2g. Next update is dlc ore mini updates

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the game can be completed
Partially true, but the content is not finished. Nox has plans to add more quest characters and better late game / end game content before he really puts a wrap on it. Which would include the land lady who you pay your debt to. There will be more electrical crafting items, such as solar panels. The generator will actually require fuel to run. Pretty sure he is even planning more monster types and variations, similar to how we have three types of golem.

I had a recent suggestion, which he actually really liked, this would be a buildable player home that can be upgraded. It would be a decoration you can place inside the garden, and it will be entered as a separate cell. You can build inside, which means you can declutter your garden of chests and furnaces, etc. This would open up the doors to a bunch of content just surrounding the player home.

TLDR, the game has at least another year of updates planned. He is moving forward to end development and move on, but as of right now it's still unfinished.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Partially true, but the content is not finished. Nox has plans to add more quest characters and better late game / end game content before he really puts a wrap on it. Which would include the land lady who you pay your debt to. There will be more electrical crafting items, such as solar panels. The generator will actually require fuel to run. Pretty sure he is even planning more monster types and variations, similar to how we have three types of golem.

I had a recent suggestion, which he actually really liked, this would be a buildable player home that can be upgraded. It would be a decoration you can place inside the garden, and it will be entered as a separate cell. You can build inside, which means you can declutter your garden of chests and furnaces, etc. This would open up the doors to a bunch of content just surrounding the player home.

TLDR, the game has at least another year of updates planned. He is moving forward to end development and move on, but as of right now it's still unfinished.
that's nice to hear, if it become some city building with monster girls I'll gladly bought it.
Another thing with the house is that you could build a bed and spend the night with your favorite monster

SERBO

Mar 14, 2022
Anyone knows how to get the honey bee to eat maple syrup so it stays in the garden? I placed the wooden container filled with syrup but I've never seen one eating from it, after winning 2 fights they just leave.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes