Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
seeing as this still has a year of dev time left it still has massive potential, just needs a lot bug fixes and polish
also don't know if theirs a monster girl form locker in the game or not but the game would benefit from one
form locker?

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
for example say you want to keep an elf a elf without her transforming into a dark elf, allowing the player to chose if their monster evolves, changes forms etc or stays the same

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
for example say you want to keep an elf a elf without her transforming into a dark elf, allowing the player to chose if their monster evolves, changes forms etc or stays the same
As of right now, the only 'evolution' would be the feral > lesser > greater succubus.
You cannot obtain a feral, and getting a greater succubus is 100% player input dependent.
Dark elves are a scrapped idea, but it is originally something the player would create using an item.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
As of right now, the only 'evolution' would be the feral > lesser > greater succubus.
You cannot obtain a feral, and getting a greater succubus is 100% player input dependent.
Dark elves are a scrapped idea, but it is originally something the player would create using an item.
looks like il have to do a new deep dive into the game

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
So in my boredom I gave this a try.
I would not recommend this game.
The controls are janky as hell. A and D makes you turn not move to the sides, the object selection is weird and the graphics are pretty horrible. The skin color change did not apply to my character and the tutotial flat out breaks at the HP potion part.
I like the idea of this game, monster rancher is an old favorite of mine, but it's just bad execution.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
ok so put some time in and the way to get around the furnace (or any furniture )not being put down is to place it in a tree, the game probably confuses them for the tree tap item

also expect clipping with larger dicks( that currently happens alot)

anyone know what the flower from the strange seed does or does it just stand there as deco

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
ok so put some time in and the way to get around the furnace (or any furniture )not being put down is to place it in a tree, the game probably confuses them for the tree tap item

also expect clipping with larger dicks( that currently happens alot)

anyone know what the flower from the strange seed does or does it just stand there as deco
Nox is aware of the issues with deco items.

All of the animations in the game are getting a second pass, as of right now he's probably about 20-30% done.

Shady seed will have more content in the future, I think Nox forgot to finish her ages ago lol. As of now, she just produces random seeds. Very useful to have enclosed with the mouse species, because they eat seeds. If you read the description for honey bees, it's implied that if they produce honey after passing over shady seed flower girl, the honey will have special properties. This doesn't work yet sadly.

zevros

Jan 21, 2020
how long before the auto cleaner discharges?

When i click pickup at a chest it just gives me another cleaner.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
His Ci-En went into radio silence since 2020, so don't get your hopes of anything good happening. But, funny enough, he reply a comment made July of this year.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nox is very active on Discord, and still updates Patreon at least once a month. Didn't know Nox had a Ci-En version, can't find it anywhere. But that said, it should still be getting updates pushed to it, considering he still updates the Steam version with (mostly) stable builds.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
His Ci-En went into radio silence since 2020, so don't get your hopes of anything good happening. But, funny enough, he reply a comment made July of this year.
Are you sure you posted this in the correct thread? I also don't ever recall the developer having a dlsite version (ci-en being the japanese version of patreon) and cannot find any history of such.
Nox is very active on Discord, and still updates Patreon at least once a month. Didn't know Nox had a Ci-En version, can't find it anywhere. But that said, it should still be getting updates pushed to it, considering he still updates the Steam version with (mostly) stable builds.
Speaking of updates, how do the new animations compare to the old, in your opinion? Haven't been keeping up due to real life but if I recall up to this point the new animations have mostly consisted of "forced" variations, would you say that they're noticeably improved over the regular, older animations or would you say it's mostly the same but with less clipping?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Speaking of updates, how do the new animations compare to the old, in your opinion? Haven't been keeping up due to real life but if I recall up to this point the new animations have mostly consisted of "forced" variations, would you say that they're noticeably improved over the regular, older animations or would you say it's mostly the same but with less clipping?
The last build I played had mostly futa x monster animations updated, I play zero futa in anything because I'm not gay so I can't say how good they are individually. But, I can say from the few I've seen they are 100% better than they used to be. The new con / noncon animations are going to add a ton of variety to the game, so can't really complain. I'm still waiting for the male PC to get new animations more than anything. I think Nox has some big plans for end game content, so we'll just have to wait and see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Last version I tried that was more recent than here, the Arena was bugged and you couldn't rank up, so that locked most the monsters off from showing up. Not eager to toss more money his way again after that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Last version I tried that was more recent than here, the Arena was bugged and you couldn't rank up, so that locked most the monsters off from showing up. Not eager to toss more money his way again after that.
Arena rank has been locked to friday tournaments for a long time, are you sure it was a friday tournament?

Reactions: Bajan1

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Arena rank has been locked to friday tournaments for a long time, are you sure it was a friday tournament?
....I see. No, I was not aware of that, nothing in the arena seemed to indicate that. Hold up a moment, gotta contort, and put my foot in my mouth. Thank you for clarifying that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
....I see. No, I was not aware of that, nothing in the arena seemed to indicate that. Hold up a moment, gotta contort, and put my foot in my mouth. Thank you for clarifying that.
Yeah I think this is buried in the changelog somewhere sometime ago, but you're probably right, the game doesn't clarify this AFAIK.

Reactions: Bajan1
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes