Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
this is the first game for me here on the site that pushes my cpu so hard.
Normally my CPU is at max 80% for performance-intensive games.
this is just ridiculous XD
Most games only load a part of the map or even only the part you're seeing from your POV (first person), they also use somekind of LOD wich means, distant object lose quality (bod in geometry and texture) to reduce their weight. This game lacks all of that, everything even character models are always load (both the village and the farm) and the map itself at full quality. It's obvious the amount of resources used by the game would be ridiculous.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
fml, why is f95 suddenly uploading games with a password protection???
Nobody uploaded that particular link, just copied straight from the Patreon.

Anyone knows how to get the honey bee to eat maple syrup so it stays in the garden? I placed the wooden container filled with syrup but I've never seen one eating from it, after winning 2 fights they just leave.
This is patched in the latest versions, it was a bug.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Nobody uploaded that particular link, just copied straight from the Patreon.
which is odd, cause normally f95 uploaders download it from the source (checking if everything is alright) and then upload it to several download providers.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Strange, i remember that i was able to run old versions on my PC, but now game didn't launches giving me fatal error.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I only wish the game wasn't so grindy and I could preview the content before investing time in it.
The Jank doesn't help the grind much either.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
which is odd, cause normally f95 uploaders download it from the source (checking if everything is alright) and then upload it to several download providers.
The file on OP had the password still? That is odd

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello all!
Same problem with the tutorial at the HP Potion making...
Also can't install the 'Stone Furnace' for some reason... still not working?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Bloated, buggy mess; uninstalled and deleted because it hung in the tutorial (and the ingame character has only a passing resemblance to the one in the Character Creator).

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I'm not sure why but none of my grass, water or sand tiles count as such and only one tree does. So now I can't attract new creatures becuase I can't meet the requirment. How does one fix this?

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello again!

Managed to install the 'Stone Furnace' and advance...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found another problem with the Academy Quests from the Woman that makes you plant flowers... about planting an 'Oak Tree'... she gives you an Acorn but when you do the planting... the Tree doesn't count...

Also having problems installing 'Stone Planter'... sometimes works when you repeat trying to install several times... but after a little while, you can't install anymore Stone planters....

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
seeing as this still has a year of dev time left it still has massive potential, just needs a lot bug fixes and polish
also don't know if theirs a monster girl form locker in the game or not but the game would benefit from one

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes