Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
how do i fix this. and i don't know what im doing wrong but cant seem to add neko
You can't fix it per se'. reload your save, I guess, or increase the monster's lust somehow.
Also, neko masturbation is RN Jesus, also, they have to be virgins. So, ngl, good luck with the RNG..

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Game can be good, but I don't think ver 1. something is right. it feels like it's still in alpha testing.

First of all it doesn't have a tutorial or tips to know what to do, the fence can't confine you if you found a rock on a fence in just the right angle. Player mode tools are slower by quite a few frames than building view

I haven't gotten that far, I only had more than a dozen cat people. And for some reason after one of them hit 0 hp they still live but are now red marks. You can't move them, they don't disappear. Some still became green but stuck on 1/0 hp which you can still use the menu for them.

(If anyone know how to fix that part it is greatly appreciated, reloading doesn't help)

Also for some reason, they don't move anymore to eat and mate. You need to manually move them near by 2-3 tiles before they notice a mate.

Some minor bugs as well when planting (items disappearing or used for some reason)

Animation wise, sometimes they thinks they have a mate and do the m+f animation even though they're alone. (rather uncommon) and sometimes lack proper contact in animation.

(the current build I'm using is 1.045b, I'm on a laptop but is on par with a mid build pc )

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Game can be good, but I don't think ver 1. something is right. it feels like it's still in alpha testing.

First of all it doesn't have a tutorial or tips to know what to do, the fence can't confine you if you found a rock on a fence in just the right angle. Player mode tools are slower by quite a few frames than building view

I haven't gotten that far, I only had more than a dozen cat people. And for some reason after one of them hit 0 hp they still live but are now red marks. You can't move them, they don't disappear. Some still became green but stuck on 1/0 hp which you can still use the menu for them.

(If anyone know how to fix that part it is greatly appreciated, reloading doesn't help)

Also for some reason, they don't move anymore to eat and mate. You need to manually move them near by 2-3 tiles before they notice a mate.

Some minor bugs as well when planting (items disappearing or used for some reason)

Animation wise, sometimes they thinks they have a mate and do the m+f animation even though they're alone. (rather uncommon) and sometimes lack proper contact in animation.

(the current build I'm using is 1.045b, I'm on a laptop but is on par with a mid build pc )
Most of the issues the game currently has have been there for quite some time. You don't even need rocks to bypass the fence, simply walking into the fence while switching to overhead view lets you cross it with no issue so long as the camera is in the same position in both "player" mode and "god" mode. I've never had any characters bug out from combat but eventually you get slimes that allow you to make healing potions, you could try to heal them but beyond that, and if restarting doesn't fix it, I don't know what else to say other than it sounds like a pretty bad bug. The dev has supposedly fixed some pathfinding problems in the latest update that we haven't gotten (here) yet so ideally that would have fixed the issue of the characters getting stuck and requiring restart to temporarily fix them.

Animations have always had problems, from clipping, sync issues, unfinished pairings, misalignment, and as you've seen first hand they sometimes initiate a paired animation alone.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Most of the issues the game currently has have been there for quite some time. You don't even need rocks to bypass the fence, simply walking into the fence while switching to overhead view lets you cross it with no issue so long as the camera is in the same position in both "player" mode and "god" mode. I've never had any characters bug out from combat but eventually you get slimes that allow you to make healing potions, you could try to heal them but beyond that, and if restarting doesn't fix it, I don't know what else to say other than it sounds like a pretty bad bug. The dev has supposedly fixed some pathfinding problems in the latest update that we haven't gotten (here) yet so ideally that would have fixed the issue of the characters getting stuck and requiring restart to temporarily fix them.

Animations have always had problems, from clipping, sync issues, unfinished pairings, misalignment, and as you've seen first hand they sometimes initiate a paired animation alone.
From the other comments, path finding has been an issue but just like you said restarting the game fixes it temporarily. I did get slimes on my 3rd restart and have 2 slime residents apart from 5 cat boys and girls I had. make some potions and try to feed it to the both red/green bugged out npcs. Red one you can't use the menu so there is no way to feed it the potion. Green one heals but never moves unlike other npcs that move from time to time (good thing the menu still works for them).

Eventually I scrapped the save and restarted again, which led to the 12+ cat boy/girl which about 8-9 are bugged (1 red, the rest are green), it's annoying since they can't be sold as well.

Too bad though looks like this game is rushed, and should not be moved to official release and return back to beta/alpha testing until most major bugs has been fixed.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Eventually I scrapped the save and restarted again, which led to the 12+ cat boy/girl which about 8-9 are bugged (1 red, the rest are green), it's annoying since they can't be sold as well.

Too bad though looks like this game is rushed, and should not be moved to official release and return back to beta/alpha testing until most major bugs has been fixed.
I'm curious now about those marks, could you post a screenshot? The only red/green "marks" I'm aware of are the ones that denote how satisfied a particular monster is such as a green food icon for eating food they like or a green icon for being on a favored tile. Ever since the game released on steam the dev considers the game to be "beta", or at least that's what he said in the past on patreon.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
In the game folder there are only 2 folders (Engine and MGG) ... MGG contains another 2 (Binaries and Content) ... but none of them appears Saved or anything similar.
In your search bar %appdata% a folder will pop up it's in those hidden files.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Is it male only protag? If so...REALLY wish monster girl based games would stop with male protags already... it drives me nuts.

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes