Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Summer Sale and Contest!
2 months free on yearly memberships!
Win an in-game beach event! The best one will win! Enter on the discord!

BeachGroupWallpaper19200.png

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
0.2.47 Public out now!
Summer Sale and Contest ENDING SOON!
2 months free on yearly memberships ENDING SOON!
Win an in-game beach event! The best one will win! Enter on the discord!

Harpy_0247.png

Reactions: Serance

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey Tiny_Devil, just out of curiosity, i have not played the game in some time, the saves will be always compatible? Or is possible that some changes in the coding make the old saves unable to be used?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hey Tiny_Devil, just out of curiosity, i have not played the game in some time, the saves will be always compatible? Or is possible that some changes in the coding make the old saves unable to be used?
We do our best to make sure saves are compatible, but there is never really a 100% guarantee on that no matter how hard we try.
Back up your save, and see if it works.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Kime

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone have problem with picking up boxes? I click on them it just kinda sits ther.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone have problem with picking up boxes? I click on them it just kinda sits ther.
Thanks for reporting, I can confirm that this is a bug
We will see what we can do for the next update to fix it

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey I'm not sure if this is supposed to be part of the game but the girl that is supposed to follow you to Breed's Manor sometimes just stops and spazzes out for no real reason...is that correct and supposed to be happening to make it harder to travel with her?

Reactions: Deynan

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Tiny_devil, What is the difference between the public version of the game and the Patreon version?
It comes out one to two weeks earlier(depending on tier), you have access to a cheat menu (WIP), and you have access to Kates outfits

Reactions: baron1976

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hey I'm not sure if this is supposed to be part of the game but the girl that is supposed to follow you to Breed's Manor sometimes just stops and spazzes out for no real reason...is that correct and supposed to be happening to make it harder to travel with her?
We have a new coder going in and cleaning things up. We expected a few things like this to crop up due to the scale of the work, but either way, thanks for the report. We will be getting on it right away.

Reactions: Deynan
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes