3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Now who is going to make another pov 3d game with monstergirls ? Seems someone needs to fill this hole.
I've seen a couple back with MGQ back at the time. Forgotten the names though since they weren't particularly great. I suppose there's this thing by uh, bluepysax? 'Monster Girls n Sorcery' is the name IIRC.

Though not PoV, 'Monster Girl Project' by dreamdemon is pretty darn good IMO. Actually has some gameplay in it too

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
His discord :)
Redamz said:
no, no monthly updates or anything like that, I don't wanna spoil stuff am working on and most of the time am working on the other thing anyway
So your proof is a Discord that you can't say anything bad about the game without getting shit on for it and the dev admitting that they are working on other things instead and is in vc-chat 90% of the times? That's not proof as they can post any kind of bullshit onto it and everyone from there would believe it regardless if it was truthful or not.

Last edited:

Earthplayer

Feb 6, 2021
Can you skip dialogue in gallery scenes? I want to get right to the sex scenes. The VR gallery is still one of the hottest things for VR (as there are no characters this nice looking for things like Virtamate) but the long wait until you get to the good stuff even in gallery mode is really annoying.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I've seen a couple back with MGQ back at the time. Forgotten the names though since they weren't particularly great. I suppose there's this thing by uh, bluepysax? 'Monster Girls n Sorcery' is the name IIRC.

Though not PoV, 'Monster Girl Project' by dreamdemon is pretty darn good IMO. Actually has some gameplay in it too
Jeah i know them, played them also lust grimm again and succubus farm, cornelica town of succubus and breeding island 1 and 3 and 2...

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
His discord :)
I was on his Discord server a year ago and he said he was "working on it", it had been a year since his last private version of Patreon. But his Patreon account was banned and since then he seemed much more passive and didn't announce so many new things on the server. Most likely he has abandoned the project, it happens a lot with indie developers.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So your proof is a Discord that you can't say anything bad about the game without getting shit on for it and the dev admitting that they are working on other things instead and is in vc-chat 90% of the times?
Wait, hes not playing Genshin Impact 24/7 anymore? :LUL: I 100% bet he put more money into that then he ever put back into this game.

Sgt Snazzy

Jul 7, 2022
Wait, hes not playing Genshin Impact 24/7 anymore? :LUL: I 100% bet he put more money into that then he ever put back into this game.
I'm pretty sure he still is. He occaisonally posts "sex" into discussion 2 channel and sometimes goes in private VC on the server but considering the fact his fans joke about his addiction yet completely deny he plays the game..you're probably still right my friend.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I'm pretty sure he still is. He occaisonally posts "sex" into discussion 2 channel and sometimes goes in private VC on the server but considering the fact his fans joke about his addiction yet completely deny he plays the game..you're probably still right my friend.
Wait.... He still has fans? Thefuck? ??
Those are the same kind of people as Star Citizen white knights or Earth 2 supporters, right?

Reactions: KillerBee487
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes