3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
pls correct me if i am worng :dude, the creator said in 11 may 2021 that he will continue with the game , he just left patreon
Redamz says a lot of things, tbf.
Iirc he was already on the way out with Patreon; their ultimatum just hastened him leaving.

As for if he's actually working on it, what more is there to say. We've talked this over in this thread numerous times.
Redamz has given us ample reason to believe he's full of it.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck, and tastes like a duck, don't waste your time thinking it could possibly be a rabbit; it's probably a duck.

Kondzai

Jan 12, 2022
View attachment 208386

Overview:
It's a 3d adult game with an anime-inspired artstyle, featuring monster girls as the main focus. The gameplay is divided into "story mode" and "free roam". The story mode, as the name implies, consists in progressing through the story, getting to know the main girls and unveiling the mysteries of the island. Most of this in VN-like fashion. You can always leave the story for later and focus on doing whatever you want. Flirting with the girls, Obtaining new items, customization(eventually) and even finding new monster girls through the island. It's your call.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-30
Release Date: 2020-08-27
Developer: Redamz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.44.3
OS: Windows [Older build: WIn 32/64, MacOSX, Linux, VR]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Information:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extras:
VR REMASTERED - Nude Mod -

Individual Days:
Unique Build:
BaasB thanks for the link

View attachment 101152 View attachment 101153 View attachment 101155 View attachment 208423 View attachment 208424 View attachment 208425 View attachment 208426 View attachment 208427
pog

anonamon

May 31, 2021
Don't worry boys. I'm still working on my own version in the shadows. I'm remodeling the girls, rerigging them, reorganizing (redoing) the code, and setting up a pipeline. Red's original files didn't take advantage of a lot Unity's generic systems. Anything animation wise was difficult to work with, and export. A bit more controversial, I plan on telling a simpler story. Same spirit but more slice of life with no convoluted dream sequences. I'm just chipping away at it in my free time :)

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Don't worry boys. I'm still working on my own version in the shadows. I'm remodeling the girls, rerigging them, reorganizing (redoing) the code, and setting up a pipeline. Red's original files didn't take advantage of a lot Unity's generic systems. Anything animation wise was difficult to work with, and export. A bit more controversial, I plan on telling a simpler story. Same spirit but more slice of life with no convoluted dream sequences. I'm just chipping away at it in my free time :)
You are doing a good job. In any case, I have seen the video and honestly the faces do not convince me.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You are doing a good job. In any case, I have seen the video and honestly the faces do not convince me.
It's no real wonder why, the faces are static (at least for the moment).
He needs to animate their eyes, mouth and ears to make it look more natural.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
It's no real wonder why, the faces are static (at least for the moment).
He needs to animate their eyes, mouth and ears to make it look more natural.
Ok Ok boys, enough stating the obvious detractions...let's be positive too. He said he's just starting and 'chipping away at it in his spare time'

I for one, APPLAUD !! Hooray!! For a LOOONG TIME, this game has needed a true FAN who'd willing and ABLE to resurrect it from the dustbin it's been thrown into by it's creator...

Go Guy!! Ignore the nay-sayers! Save the Girls and the Game!! I'm with you!!

ALL THOSE FOR SAVING MONSTER GIRL ISLAND POST A YES EMOJI!!

anonamon

May 31, 2021
Yea, I'm remodeling the faces and can't commit to doing all the blendshapes if you're talking about expressions. They're difficult to work with if you're not certain the model is finished. They just blink for now.

I'm thinking of making a thread on the dev board. I would feel more comfortable posting less substantial progress there tbh. Anyways here's a wip of Ophelia
opheliawip.png

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Yea, I'm remodeling the faces and can't commit to doing all the blendshapes if you're talking about expressions. They're difficult to work with if you're not certain the model is finished. They just blink for now.

I'm thinking of making a thread on the dev board. I would feel more comfortable posting less substantial progress there tbh. Anyways here's a wip of Ophelia
View attachment 1893121
Ik, blendshapes can be pretty tough to make.
I speak as 3D artist ( ).

But I wasn't referring to expressions.
To me looks like the eyes should be placed a bit down in the face, the mouth might be a bit smaller and the face has a strange shape:
I'd lower the jaw and maybe try to make the part of the face that starts from the cheekbones 'till the chin more towards the outside.

Blender_ [D__Ema_RedSky_axis_AxisLowNew21.blend] 27_06_2022 15_15_46.png Blender_ [D__Ema_RedSky_axis_AxisLowNew21.blend] 27_06_2022 15_15_11.png Blender_ [D__Ema_RedSky_axis_AxisLowNew21.blend] 27_06_2022 15_15_21.png

In any case it is subjective.
However, I prefer these kinds of faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Pimp

anonamon

May 31, 2021
Ik, blendshapes can be pretty tough to make.
I speak as 3D artist ( ).

But I wasn't referring to expressions.
To me looks like the eyes should be placed a bit down in the face, the mouth might be a bit smaller and the face has a strange shape:
I'd lower the jaw and maybe try to make the part of the face that starts from the cheekbones 'till the chin more towards the outside.

In any case it is subjective.
However, I prefer these kinds of faces.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been referencing Genshin and an artist named Mizone for most of my stuff. I plan on doing a few beauty passes down the road so I'll keep your advice noted. None of the girls are really finished-finished. ara.PNG

Apr 4, 2021
of course the week I decide to take a break from the internet, this chad decides to post his progress. All jokes aside this is incredible work, cant wait to see where this goes.

Soggylemon

Mar 10, 2018
At first in the video thought she said cocaine instead of coconuts, was lowkey disappointed to no fault of your own, can I make a suggestion for that change by any chance? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Joestar78

SamC1337

Apr 17, 2021
Has anyone had any problems getting the unique builds to work? I've downloaded all of them, but only half of them work for me.

Mako scene 2, Halloween v2, Adeline, Ara and Mako all flash onto the screen then disappear, they don't open properly, its really annoying.

Reactions: Kmarksman

Sgt Snazzy

Jul 7, 2022
Hey guys. I made an account just to say some things about this game. Idgaf about the game anymore lol. I'm a former patron..stopped donating around..2018 due to personal reasons. Basically all I do in the server is lurk and tell most of the new people that show up and ask for updates that the game is dead lol. Literally every time someone asks for an update this one person just posts a screenshot with Red saying "sex"..imo the people there are either hardcore MGI cultists...or in denial..well thats my two cents..

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Well, can't say I'm surprised at this outcome. Dude was waving red flags yet there were enough people shelling money for an obviously dying-at-the-time game. I am rooting for anonamon though I wonder how things will turn out whether a new thread for their version will be made or if Redumbz would go the extra mile to take action against him/her lmao. Good luck either way anonamon!

Reactions: trufox

Sgt Snazzy

Jul 7, 2022
Alrighty so apparently someone pinged Red a few days ago saying he had three days to answer (I actually DM'd them which is what gave them the idea) and holy hell the bastard responded! Imma be honest I'm still very skeptical here...he can talk all the words he wants but he could be just lying to save himself lol. The fact he openly admitted he doesn't check the MGI discord is a huge red flag. What do y'all think? Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty Pimp
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes