3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 4, 2021
the official discord just found

this guy named has been posing MGI models in Garry's Mod to make art.
you can also download his Gmod saves and load them, but because he hasn't uploaded the MGI models anywhere, everything turns into a error sign
his steam page links a discord server too, but its invalid. I bet that's where he uploads his model rips

Reactions: speede

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017

you can also download his Gmod saves and load them, but because he hasn't uploaded the MGI models anywhere, everything turns into a error sign
his steam page links a discord server too, but its invalid. I bet that's where he uploads his model rips
While being different, there is a decent model of Ara for Koikatsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019

Lol @ the simp lurking in this thread who posted this within 30minutes of your post
1653021011413.png

higihugo

Dec 3, 2021
Guys, in case people are not aware, Redamz hid an easter egg in the game. If you find the Golden Coconut on the beach you can give that to Ara the catgirl and she will have a sex scene with you. It's worth checking out!

• Wow
Reactions: Boldano

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
Guys, in case people are not aware, Redamz hid an easter egg in the game. If you find the Golden Coconut on the beach you can give that to Ara the catgirl and she will have a sex scene with you. It's worth checking out!
Here we go again with this gOlDeN CoCoNuT, a joke made by his simps... Begone troll!

Eden_Autumn

Aug 22, 2019
O well he did put it n steam though, well if the world goes as it goes for now i would not be suprised when he run out of mula and has to work for it again.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
anyone has a save file of the game with all the scenes unlocked? (included chumumi's scene)
Just play the game and unlock them yourself. It's more rewarding that way. If you've missed the opportunities to unlock certain scenes then more reason to give it another playthrough in the future.
I'll tell you how to unlock 2 scenes which got me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fedwafawf

Feb 4, 2022
Just play the game and unlock them yourself. It's more rewarding that way. If you've missed the opportunities to unlock certain scenes then more reason to give it another playthrough in the future.
I'll tell you how to unlock 2 scenes which got me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my game crashes on the start of the day one

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes