3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
The dev of Crisis Point Extinction is always dealing with a lot of bs but they still make their game. They use some of their earnings to get the help they need to get better too.

I'm not saying our culture of working through pain is good, but clearly CE dev treats his game like it's an important work of art that they need to get out there.

If you can't finish something just come out and say so. Some people will be mad, but less than in these circumstances.
What a coincidence, Anon is one of the ones I was referring to.
At least from what i've seen, the community following CPE is more than understanding as he's been very upfront with what's going on.

Reactions: Aerrae

Lost Girl

Apr 21, 2021
Man, what a shame. Saw some memes about this game back when it was first released years back, but forgot about it till... well, yesterday.

I'd be more than willing to pay nicely for a full release (and dlcs, perhaps), but I'm nor ready nor able to support author monthly for an indefinite amount of time without any visible progress on the matter.

Prologue is pretty damn well made, however. And I do hope it somehow will be finished at some point. It's one of the better ones out there, that's for sure.

Reactions: Boldano

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Has anyone actually brought up the making-the-game-opensource idea in his discord?

Edit:
2 of the 4 links are dead in OP, and mega stops at 87% as usual. The second link is going to take 4 hours instead of 30 minutes to download.
Nobody has a torrent for this?

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Has anyone actually brought up the making-the-game-opensource idea in his discord?

Edit:
2 of the 4 links are dead in OP, and mega stops at 87% as usual. The second link is going to take 4 hours instead of 30 minutes to download.
Nobody has a torrent for this?
I think a couple of people on here have floated the idea of continuing it unofficially but they definitely wouldn’t be happy to see that on Redamz’s discord.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Prologue is pretty damn well made,
Is it, though? Last time I played you basically just had fetch quests and a stupid race on a wolf. Oh, and miss me with that utterly idiotic shoot the slime loli with a slime gun minigame. IME it was just crappy busywork between hot sex scenes. And even the sex scenes aren't that great. You have almost no control inside them over anything, even the camera. They're liniar, so you can't go back unless you start them all over again. And they're really limited too: you barely get to do much with many of the girls. Heck, the separate builds are more fun. Basically, the models are the only great thing in the game.

Then we can look at the stupid lore the dev decided to shove down our throats, as if anyone gave a shit about his worldbuilding. And even the dialogue and plot in general is lacklustre.

So, no, I honestly don't see what about this game except the models is well made. Never mind the rumours that even those aren't original.

MuskyHusky887

Jan 9, 2022
Yeah.. I was one of those suckers who supported him on patreon for about a year, on the second highest tier mind you, because I really thought this is going to be something unique and one-of-a-kind. Guess who got fucked in the end :,D

• Sad
Reactions: sonolfal

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah.. I was one of those suckers who supported him on patreon for about a year, on the second highest tier mind you, because I really thought this is going to be something unique and one-of-a-kind. Guess who got fucked in the end :,D
This is why I only support on lowest tier, even when I think the game deserves better support from me, I'm not willing to risk my money anymore, I've lost trust in developers :(

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
This is why I only support on lowest tier, even when I think the game deserves better support from me, I'm not willing to risk my money anymore, I've lost trust in developers :(

Check out Xavster_gaming. Just finished Callisto an epic SF Saga. There's a Dev who delivers...

Of course it's not for you if you're just in it for fappin', gang-banging and other fetishes...but it is an epic adventure with a lot of adult action.

Not ALL Devs are bad or cheats like redamz.

Reactions: sonolfal and lwx595

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 1765099
tfw you didn't fall for No Man's Sky, Star Citizen, Subverse, MGI or CP2077 dev hell/patreon milking scam
What's so hard about buying and supporting finished games?
I know you meant it as a funny joke ;)
But let's be real without funding some of those games would never see the light of day cause the dev would not bother, so unfortunately some people have to risk their money. That's the terrible risky truth :(

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
But let's be real without funding some of those games would never see the light of day cause the dev would not bother, so unfortunately some people have to risk their money. That's the terrible risky truth :(
I honestly disagree.
I think as far as Redamz is concerned at least the first few moments he intended to finish the game according to his "vision", but as soon as he saw that he was gaining it he was dishonest to give it all up and milking like a madman.

It is not justifiable in any way.

But he's not a dev he's just a scammer, and sadly I'm pretty sure the game will never see the light, despite the fact that the game looked promising to me.

But if the developer doesn't care about finishing it and doesn't give anyone the chance to work for him, who has to put his hand to it?
Of course, I hope I'm wrong

P.S. I only talked about Red, but I mean all people like him

syvulpie

Jul 18, 2019
I honestly disagree.
I think as far as Redamz is concerned at least the first few moments he intended to finish the game according to his "vision", but as soon as he saw that he was gaining it he was dishonest to give it all up and milking like a madman.

It is not justifiable in any way.

But he's not a dev he's just a scammer, and sadly I'm pretty sure the game will never see the light, despite the fact that the game looked promising to me.

But if the developer doesn't care about finishing it and doesn't give anyone the chance to work for him, who has to put his hand to it?
Of course, I hope I'm wrong

P.S. I only talked about Red, but I mean all people like him
He's a Yandere Dev clone.

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
As far as I know, the following happened:
The author was blocked by the patreon. After that, he moved to discord and said that he had enough money to create a full-fledged version of the game, but he was not going to make intermediate builds for the public, because they take up a lot of extra time.
I may well be wrong, you can follow his discord to get answers.

Reactions: lwx595

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
As far as I know, the following happened:
The author was blocked by the patreon. After that, he moved to discord and said that he had enough money to create a full-fledged version of the game, but he was not going to make intermediate builds for the public, because they take up a lot of extra time.
I may well be wrong, you can follow his discord to get answers.
Pretty much accurate, except the patreon part, they were giving him trouble due to the incest, and since he did not want to change his view, he left by his choice (or so he says), the rest is pretty much correct.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes