3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
sadly </3 i did enjoy some character hopefully i can find something similar like this later down in road

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

Somebody made a Mako animation, if anyone is interested, might wanna download it before mr.hardwork reports it for copyrights, lol
Nice.
How I wish something like this was done for Eydis as well, she's always been my favorite.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
The game is not abandoned. Redamz is going through a lot right now. He's only 1 fucking person give him a break. Although I do agree that he has scammed lots of people he has said he's not given up on it. We can at least hold onto that hopefully.
I like to hope that it isn't abandoned. But c'mon, he asked to stop asking the game on the game's Discord. It's just ridiculous.
Anyway, it's been like one year since he started a break.

However, I found a game where the dev wasn't intentioned to continue the developing, and he just released the source code to the community. I'd really like to see Redamz doing the same, even if it will never happen.

Mechonyo

Apr 1, 2018
The game is not abandoned. Redamz is going through a lot right now. He's only 1 fucking person give him a break. Although I do agree that he has scammed lots of people he has said he's not given up on it. We can at least hold onto that hopefully.
What? You really want to protect him? I mean, if he took 1-2 months of development off, it would be ok. But one whole year without any real communication?

Reactions: Adam_art321
Jun 1, 2017
Aw shit, I thought I just wasn't following the development but it turns out there just hasn't been any development since I last played this.

Shame to see it abandoned but I agree that considering how long its been since it had any updates the tag is definitely appropriate. I hope that he does come back to it when his life gets better and he's done dealing with whatever it is he's supposingly dealing with.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe it is abandoned actually or not. But it is still kind of weird that it takes so long. I started with my game (Also 3D , selfmade animations ect..) at around the same time as him in 2015 and managed to make a feature complete version in 2019/2018.

Now i am close to finishing my second game and... we are all still waiting.
And i do not earn nearly as much as him via patreon and due to this i can only work on weekends on my game.

As far as i can tell (what i have seen in the demos) he is a victim of his own creation.
(bulletpoints are : unoptimized selfmade models , technical code debt , people wanting to have the same kind of quality the whole game animationwise.. etc etc..)

Edit : i am also the only developer on my game (just want to mention this)

Reactions: Deepsea

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
It would take him 5 minutes to post an update on Twitter/Discord/anywhere to show progress is being made.
That's it.
That's all it would take.

Instead we get "it's being worked on I promise, stop asking" with nothing to back that up except for his history of flaking on promised release dates and the content of said releases.

If it looks abandoned, sounds abandoned, and the dev won't lift a finger to prove otherwise, it's abandoned.
If they are going through some shit right now, that sucks! I get it! I really do!
I follow a number of devs who are going through some shit.
Hell, a lot us are going through some shit.

Do you know what letting people know you're going through some shit counts as?
An update.

Obviously at one's convenience. I'm not so unreasonable to expect somebody to give an update on their Monster Girl boning simulator if, for example, their mother passed away.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
What? You really want to protect him? I mean, if he took 1-2 months of development off, it would be ok. But one whole year without any real communication?
Also 10/10 profile pick I love it. Forget what game she comes from

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Really? All I see on Discord is him talking about Genshin, weeb cards sometimes and playing with bot texting it sex or peepee.
And the feed looks the same for like, since the last update dropped?
So yeah, can't really buy that.
I still hope it would get smth, cause even though the latest updates story wise I didn't liked at all, the girls look nice and have nice characters. But I hope, IF it will happen, people will recognize it, but learned from the past won't throw money at him (if he launches Subscribestar for example). Because really it feels like only thing that would make him work again on it, is cash stash running dry. And if people won't pump it, he will need to work on it seriously. Not one update per year (without sex scenes I may add)

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
and that's not counting the hiatus before, where he basically faffed about for years with next to no updates or news. A year is just since he officially started his break. He'd been wasting time in genshin impact or what not for a long time before that

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
The game is not abandoned. Redamz is going through a lot right now. He's only 1 fucking person give him a break.
Also Congrats to the newbies who figured out how to react with something other than a thumbs-up:

View attachment 1741934
Hey ! I'm in that last quote ! Thanks !

Since you're sure Redamz is still working on this game, and you're... congratulating me ? For giving you a facepalm ?

I'm inclined to say you're a really optimistic guy. Good for you !

topguy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: heyarnold

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
and that's not counting the hiatus before, where he basically faffed about for years with next to no updates or news. A year is just since he officially started his break. He'd been wasting time in genshin impact or what not for a long time before that
Genshin is kinda pointless too. You pay money to get characters in a game that's 95% Single Player, so you can blaze through some easy bi weekly content and maybe some new story content like every 4 months.

It just becomes a shitty money sink with no reason to play. The dev is clearly a gambling addict. He'll probably blow his millions on it and come back broke af.

Reactions: alrdlady

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
It would take him 5 minutes to post an update on Twitter/Discord/anywhere to show progress is being made.
That's it.
That's all it would take.

Instead we get "it's being worked on I promise, stop asking" with nothing to back that up except for his history of flaking on promised release dates and the content of said releases.

If it looks abandoned, sounds abandoned, and the dev won't lift a finger to prove otherwise, it's abandoned.
If they are going through some shit right now, that sucks! I get it! I really do!
I follow a number of devs who are going through some shit.
Hell, a lot us are going through some shit.

Do you know what letting people know you're going through some shit counts as?
An update.

Obviously at one's convenience. I'm not so unreasonable to expect somebody to give an update on their Monster Girl boning simulator if, for example, their mother passed away.
The dev of Crisis Point Extinction is always dealing with a lot of bs but they still make their game. They use some of their earnings to get the help they need to get better too.

I'm not saying our culture of working through pain is good, but clearly CE dev treats his game like it's an important work of art that they need to get out there.

If you can't finish something just come out and say so. Some people will be mad, but less than in these circumstances.

Reactions: TestUsername23
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes