3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

salvatore00

May 2, 2018
On the topic of ripping models, "BySamzan" has ripped the models for , , , , , and . And he even links the models in the description for each. I have zero experience with this kind of stuff but it might be interesting to some.

beware however, you'll gain the ire of the MGI discord: View attachment 1650406
View attachment 1650407
View attachment 1650408
View attachment 1650409
Niceeeee hopefully we can see the other girls, regardles if the game is abandoned better take everything you can

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Niceeeee hopefully we can see the other girls, regardles if the game is abandoned better take everything you can
I'm honestly not a big fan of these models. Eris is the only really good one imo, Suzu and Adeline look particularly bad to me but still better than nothing.

Coren

May 8, 2020
No it's based on our rules there hasn't been a release over 1.5 years and it has been on-hold for more than 6+ months now so usually if either of these criteria meet we tag it abandoned in this case both do
I....whoa I didn't realize there was nothing there for over a year and a half. I can't think of all the things I would get done with a year and a half with all my bills paid. TwistedScarlett is a developer found on this site that has completed two games and delivers over 60 images a month to their patreons at the same time and have a third game with hours of content with like less than 1/20th the income. I would recommend checking them out if you haven't yet and you are still watching this thread.

It also puts the last message I left in this thread into perspective.

Apr 22, 2019
Redamz shut it down
"I don't give a damn about American politics, I live in a small 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere. But we all know that West Coast tech companies have their own circlejerk where they think they have the moral high ground over everyone else."

What a rebel. Against all nations, fighting for the peace in the world, shutting down his Patreon without giving a fuck about his previous supporters, trolling on discord and throwing money on gacha. A superhero in disguise.
"I can work much more efficiently if I don't have to show constant progress. As useful as it is, I don't wanna rely on crowdfunding ever again (yeah nice from him after 1.5 years or more without releases), though as I said, I'm really really grateful to you all."
On the other hand those who commented on the same page seem indeed brainwashed enough or their brains are just off for good.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
"I don't give a damn about American politics, I live in a small 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere. But we all know that West Coast tech companies have their own circlejerk where they think they have the moral high ground over everyone else."

What a rebel. Against all nations, fighting for the peace in the world, shutting down his Patreon without giving a fuck about his previous supporters, trolling on discord and throwing money on gacha. A superhero in disguise.
"I can work much more efficiently if I don't have to show constant progress. As useful as it is, I don't wanna rely on crowdfunding ever again (yeah nice from him after 1.5 years or more without releases), though as I said, I'm really really grateful to you all."
On the other hand those who commented on the same page seem indeed brainwashed enough or their brains are just off for good.
One correction, when he shut down his Patreon it was about 7 months or so without any release but apart from that yes.

Dent0

Jan 4, 2022
I downloaded the file for the fil for the nude mod, but its still not working, does anyone know how to install it properly to add it to the game?

Doujinator

Jul 9, 2019
Think it's safe to say the game is officially Abandoned. Redamz obviously got all the money he wanted out of the idiots on Patreon that wouldn't quit supporting him, which is what led to this outcome. If people had simply stopped supporting his Patreon during the huge gaps in content or even just general updates, he would have been forced to actually make content to bring people back.

INSTEAD, he got a bunch of free money from idiots that thought by supporting his laziness he would make more content.

Spoiler: he did not make more content. He fucked off with all the money and we'll never see another update. Or we won't see an update for a while, until he blows all of his money on gacha games and comes crawling back with some pitiful amount of 'content'.

Sibawbwe

Feb 21, 2020
Smallish update. Mako's scenes are mostly done. Think I got all but the titjob w/cumshot. Working on Renge's animations, but there's a lot of clipping and it looks awful with a freecam. I might just reanimate most of it.

I'll probably make a build with Mako and Renge when I finish Renge's animations.
I just saw this are you finish with the things?

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Smallish update. Mako's scenes are mostly done. Think I got all but the titjob w/cumshot. Working on Renge's animations, but there's a lot of clipping and it looks awful with a freecam. I might just reanimate most of it.

I'll probably make a build with Mako and Renge when I finish Renge's animations.
you should continue what redamnz started.. well literary, hope you make more of this

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes