3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
You are not killed, it's more like an exile. If you choose a naugthy answer, you get to fuck those one-eyed creatures (if a scene where implemented there, OF F*CKING COURSE)
So, the game end here?(For now?) and there hasn't been any update for a long time now? I'm I right???

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So, the game end here?(For now?) and there hasn't been any update for a long time now? I'm I right???
Yep, that's all as far as we know. No lamia or last sex scene implemented yet.

Edit.: What I mean is this game's version ends here (it's not near to be completed) but the dev hasn't done (or shown at least) some progress.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Yep, that's all as far as we know. No lamia or last sex scene implemented yet.

Edit.: What I mean is this game's version ends here (it's not near to be completed) but the dev hasn't done (or shown at least) some progress.
The last update was in August 2020 and he promised the Veera scene (she's a Basilisk btw) would be implemented into the next update, still not happened and supposedly he's still working on the game.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
The effect of people giving him too much money. If he didn't get a shitton of money on patreon he'd have still tried to post some stuff on occasion. That's why we need places like F95 *taps head*
wish I discover f95 a long time ago, and also yiff.... so sad about yiff

JS94691

May 30, 2020
What he has here so far it is to good to just let die. I think if he is not going to finish it he needs to hand it off to someone who cares about this game and knows what they are doing and will finish it.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
What he has here so far it is to good to just let die. I think if he is not going to finish it he needs to hand it off to someone who cares about this game and knows what they are doing and will finish it.
this sounds so sensible i would vote for it.... but unfortunately it is another 'pipe' dream like all our other f95 followers of this game.

1 he obviously doesn't give a damn about the game now except for the money it has/is making him
2 because of the money he isn't about to 'hand it off' to anyone else unless that someone paid him big time
3 who in their right mind would want to do all the analyzation it would take to understand the code before being able to just continue and finish someone else's work with no idea of what or where its plot was supposed to go?
4 where would the satisfaction for that person be? 'someone who cares for the game'?? I doubt it. It takes more than love for a game...it takes money to devote the time and resources necessary to 'finish' a big project like this.

so in the final analysis... give it up guys.. this game is DEAD.... it is a half-built 'Death Star'

Reactions: reyreynao and Ranma

JS94691

May 30, 2020
It would need to be someone that has the money and time to buy it and keep it going. When it comes to understanding the code it would take time. When I said knows what they are doing I meant someone that knows unity well it will still take time but it would help them understand how the game works. What I meant by someone who cares about this game I meant someone who cares about the art style and has looked over the story to make sure the rest of the story makes sense.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
It would need to be someone that has the money and time to buy it and keep it going. When it comes to understanding the code it would take time. When I said knows what they are doing I meant someone that knows unity well it will still take time but it would help them understand how the game works. What I meant by someone who cares about this game I meant someone who cares about the art style and has looked over the story to make sure the rest of the story makes sense.
I'm not arguing with any of your points.
I agree you'd need someone with money, time, desire, who knows Unity, is willing to dig through the game to understand it and then spend more time to continue it AFTER he pays redamz a ton of cash when he comes after him (or more likely before he starts) in order to save the game and finish it.

I'm just saying, "Don't hold your breath."

This game is a Dead half built "Death Star"

Reactions: Ranma

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The game isn't that impressive though. Just rip the models and use them for something else. In situations like this I say "screw copyright". I don't give a damn that someone owns those models. Problem is it would be complicated to get money while using someone else's models.

Reactions: reyreynao
Apr 4, 2021
The game isn't that impressive though. Just rip the models and use them for something else. In situations like this I say "screw copyright". I don't give a damn that someone owns those models. Problem is it would be complicated to get money while using someone else's models.
On the topic of ripping models, "BySamzan" has ripped the models for , , , , , and . And he even links the models in the description for each. I have zero experience with this kind of stuff but it might be interesting to some.

beware however, you'll gain the ire of the MGI discord: 1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Those don't seem like "model rips" to me though.
I don't know much about this stuff so correct me if I'm wrong but it just seems like recreations of the characters made in MMD with an outline of the models perhaps?
Similar to how people remake characters in Koikatsu.

Reactions: mannanaama
Apr 4, 2021
Those don't seem like "model rips" to me though.
I don't know much about this stuff so correct me if I'm wrong but it just seems like recreations of the characters made in MMD with an outline of the models perhaps?
Similar to how people remake characters in Koikatsu.
He says the models are taken from the game
Capture.PNG

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
On the topic of ripping models, "BySamzan" has ripped the models for , , , , , and . And he even links the models in the description for each. I have zero experience with this kind of stuff but it might be interesting to some.

beware however, you'll gain the ire of the MGI discord: View attachment 1650406
View attachment 1650407
View attachment 1650408
View attachment 1650409
Can't belive there is such hardcore fanboys, even after all the dosh he farmed in patreon while doing nothing, they still glorify him for getting more... Serves him right to have had his patreon closed.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Wait abandon? really? did geshin-adict made a statement?
I really say abandon alot here but man, seeing is believing.. so what now? XD
No it's based on our rules there hasn't been a release over 1.5 years and it has been on-hold for more than 6+ months now so usually if either of these criteria meet we tag it abandoned in this case both do

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes