3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Hello I'm new here and I'm confusing about which file to download? there so many files in the front page can someone help explain it?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
And what are those Unique build? And that nude mod? Do I have to download it? Or all of it is in the files you provide?
Those unique builds are early prototypes of some short hentai scenes which weren't included in the final game. They're just something to check out as a bonus after playing the game, if you want to.
The nude mod is a fan made mod which makes the characters naked, pretty self explanatory. But I find it kind of redundant given that being a hentai game part of the suspense and reward comes from seeing the characters naked when you get H scenes with them.
Also the Halloween build and the regular game are played separately, there's no need to merge any files or anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kri1927

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
In the game when you ask the frog girl to be your girlfriend and then accept, does the screen go black?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
a query how to unlock the scene with the mystery girl? I only knew about her when I unlocked her in the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
The effect of people giving him too much money. If he didn't get a shitton of money on patreon he'd have still tried to post some stuff on occasion. That's why we need places like F95 *taps head*
That's the curse that plagues most Patreon-funded devs. At some point, they all realize that they will still get paid even if the delivery is none.
Thankfully his is under analysis. I hope that they lock his revenue until he posts some updates.
I wish it could scare him sufficiently to get his project back on the rails.

Apr 4, 2021
That's the curse that plagues most Patreon-funded devs. At some point, they all realize that they will still get paid even if the delivery is none.
Thankfully his is under analysis. I hope that they lock his revenue until he posts some updates.
I wish it could scare him sufficiently to get his project back on the rails.
he already left pateron a while ago

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
he already left pateron a while ago
Oh... Now that you said it, I remember the "Patreonpocalypse". Lots of creators complaining about its policies, etc.

So, yeah, there is no hope left. Just glad I'm not alone, as I could see in this comment

1644287106082.png

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Don't have sex with any other girls until you get to her, also plz cover spoilers in your post with the spoiler tags!
What about the second question? Does it only have 1 end?
Does it only have this 1 ending? That we got killed by Ai??

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What about the second question? Does it only have 1 end?
Does it only have this 1 ending? That we got killed by Ai??
You are not killed, it's more like an exile. If you choose a naugthy answer, you get to fuck those one-eyed creatures (if a scene where implemented there, OF F*CKING COURSE)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes