3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
what are news on this game? heading for abandon?
nvm i read whats above kinda sad cus i was hyping myself but what can u do, let dev go back to brazil and work in coal mine if thats what he wants

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

ongcpxfbb

Oct 26, 2018
If I miss Mako's route on beach at the Chapter 2 - there's no other way to meet her on the beach after moster's meeting at the lake?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
If I miss Mako's route on beach at the Chapter 2 - there's no other way to meet her on the beach after moster's meeting at the lake?
No, there are missable events in this game which is why it encourages a couple replays to get everything.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
After the initial rush of content runs out and we have nothing left to do besides dailies and the odd event here and there until new content drops... I don't see how he spends every waking moment playing genshin.

Unless, of course, he's blowing his monumental bank account that should have gone towards this game, on making his genshin experience more... complete? Intense? Bragging-right worthy? Then I can see it happening.
well at least it's still better spending all that free milk he got over the years:sneaky:
on a free chinese mmo than buying tons of horse cum buckets:ROFLMAO:

by the way does someone knows if this scammer found a new patreon clone side?
where he can continue milking more money:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo
Apr 22, 2019
He explicitly said he no longer needs it, so he will continue development without any additional funds (his words)
So what about those people/patreons who donated over the latest years and didn't get a single release? Curious if he'll send them a link for a free download, whenever and if he'll ever release something, or if he'll force them paying twice for a "premium" content.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So what about those people/patreons who donated over the latest years and didn't get a single release? Curious if he'll send them a link for a free download, whenever and if he'll ever release something, or if he'll force them paying twice for a "premium" content.
that money is gone now (properly on Genshin chinese bank accounts:ROFLMAO:)

and his cows now mooh on his twitter and discord:ROFLMAO:
(at least they don't have to give him anymore money although i think they would:sneaky:)

i also think that you are mistaking the free money they let him milk over the years for payment:rolleyes:
it's not... patreons don't pay the dev to work or to buy something:cautious:
they simply give him free money as a donation every month:LOL:
(at best they get "early access" and some post:cautious:)
and the dev doesn't has to do anything for that money:sneaky:
it's a private welfare. like giving someone a lots of money for free:p

also believing this will ever be completed is like believing that trump will make america great again:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes