3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
so once i download it, am i good or do i put it with the game files?
Are you talking about nude mod? Loose files you just unpack into "*gamename*_Data" folder replacing ones in there. Patcher though, I don't even remember how exactly it works. :KEK: :WaitWhat:

dareHappy

Jun 19, 2021
Are you talking about nude mod? Loose files you just unpack into "*gamename*_Data" folder replacing ones in there. Patcher though, I don't even remember how exactly it works. :KEK: :WaitWhat:
ok, but i tried to do so but i don't exactly know what to do

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
After the initial rush of content runs out and we have nothing left to do besides dailies and the odd event here and there until new content drops... I don't see how he spends every waking moment playing genshin.

Unless, of course, he's blowing his monumental bank account that should have gone towards this game, on making his genshin experience more... complete? Intense? Bragging-right worthy? Then I can see it happening.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Any new nude patch? I gave up on expecting any new H scenes on this little vaporware title, but there were some nice nude patches made by someone here. Going back to my last post, there doesn't seem to be anything new there either.

Apr 22, 2019
And the game isn't market as abandoned yet. It's not my cup of tea, as other games offer more possibilities in terms of modding, but his message sounds like laughing in front of his own supporters while they offer their money. Dear supporter if you're intelligent enough, well it's the right time to abandon the ship and let the guy sink in his own sh*t (actually I think someone or more people already reported him-->see picture)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
And the game isn't market as abandoned yet. It's not my cup of tea, as other games offer more possibilities in terms of modding, but his message sounds like laughing in front of his own supporters while they offer their money. Dear supporter if you're intelligent enough, well it's the right time to abandon the ship and let the guy sink in his own sh*t (actually I think someone or more people already reported him-->see picture)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, patreon closed his account because the was "incest" involved in his game, which is a big nono in their books.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
It always has been known he's updating the game. He will not publish it until the game is finished. It has been said countless times on this thread. Give it a break and come back in 10 years, maybe the game will be finished.
Did he ever give a timeframe? When will it be finished?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nighthawk7358
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes