3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if Redamz put recently any peek into what's going on with the game on Discord
Redamz on Discord:

View attachment 1513207

Really, searching through, I only see this, him bragging about genshin and weeb card games. Nothing about MGI, nada, null, zero.
I think this thread should be put on abandoned coz even the creator himself isnt giving out any news towards his discord members.

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
People hoping for this game to be finished should stop hoping he just milked his patreon for years. he prob has made around 1m$ off of his patreon alone and he barely spent 1% of it on the game and only spent like 1% of each year working on the game

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
I wouldn't say a LOT, but it has a good amount, you can go right ahead and play it...
Juuuuust don't expect more any time soon lol.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
even though its on hold, does this game have a lot of content for a first time player?
Sure, and it's plenty replayable as well imo. But do keep in mind that the game is unfinished and there's a decent chance it will never be finished or may not even get another update. Without spoiling anything the game ends on sort of a cliffhanger so you'll be playing a game where you may never see a resolve for its story, just keep that in mind and make sure you play the latest build which I think is from August 2020.

Reactions: jems242

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I
This game is literally Hunter x Hunter, just come back from 10 to 10 years and hope it don't change status to abandoned.
View attachment 1532247
Why do you mean like that? XD atleast the author is alive XD

this game is like Kase no Stigma, Familiar of Zero, and the other one manga I forgot.. because they will never be finished
T _T

it take me back to the sad days, wish there's still alive to finished there master piece

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Lol the anonfiles for the nude mod are down and the big patcher is labeled as malware whilst the small "supposedly unsafe" patcher is safe according to Google.

EDIT : Nevermind got a Trojan.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Lol the anonfiles for the nude mod are down and the big patcher is labeled as malware whilst the small "supposedly unsafe" patcher is safe according to Google.

EDIT : Nevermind got a Trojan.
There is no malware in original uploads and they were protected with password, so it's unlikely they got infected. Both files are available on anonfiles and clean.

If you got a trojan, then something is hijacking your browser, your system is infected already or site itself is using ads to spread malware. Check your system and use at least ublock and normal browser like ff, chrome, edge.

Or maybe you are using avast. :KEK:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
There is no malware in original uploads and they were protected with password, so it's unlikely they got infected. Both files are available on anonfiles and clean.

If you got a trojan, then something is hijacking your browser, your system is infected already or site itself is using ads to spread malware. Check your system and use at least ublock and normal browser like ff, chrome, edge.

Or maybe you are using avast. :KEK:
I got a Trojan, but the Windows system removed it ofc, their firewall ain't no joke. As for anon it wouldn't open any of those 2 files on the day I posted that originally. I just downloaded the the large update on the alternate site instead and it works, no virus, but it gives a Google virus warning. On the other hand, the small update file gives me a Windows warning.

Don't use Avast anymore, I honestly dunno what I even use as a malware remover anymore.

Oct 8, 2021
I'm having no audio playback. All the settings are normal. I checked the Output text document and it states: FMOD failed to initialize the output device, attempting to initialize the null output. Any help?

Oct 8, 2021
I also tested it on the other 0.44 build but only the one with fuyoku is significantly beautiful the rest is too colorful to bleed the eyes due to the lighting of the game too low
now i try that of ara
View attachment 1008174
View attachment 1008176

few changes but better than vanilla
new screen 0.44
View attachment 1008182
View attachment 1008184
View attachment 1008205

What is the ara scene from??

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes