3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
But is it abandoned, or suspended to find a best platform?
He said in his leaving Patreon message that he had gotten enough "help" to continue the game development at his "own pace" without being on any kind of platform, we'll see if that holds up. Last build released was from August 2020, it's the one available to download from the #updates on his discord.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
When you get the drone there are only 2 places where you can use it? (the beach and the left part of your house) because i am missing 2 characters to unlock from those that are still apparently available. or is the steam version behind? and how would you continue from where i have it saved?

Last edited:

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
When you get the drone there are only 2 places where you can use it? (the beach and the left part of your house) because i am missing 2 characters to unlock from those that are still apparently available. or is the steam version behind? and how would you continue from where i have it saved?
The steam version is only the prologue and contains the first 3 chapters, while the latest released is available on the official discord for free and contains an extra chapter.
Regarding the saves you should physically recover the files from the game folder and move them to the new version, but I have no idea what they are.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
So I started doing 3D a year ago, it's been a dream to make a game since I was a child, but never had the courage, anyways, I'm saying this because now I ACTUALLY have some insight on how games are made with blender and unity, and to add to what you said first and foremost, it's not "his special child" if it was he would put more hard work into it, for example all the buildings, roads, rocks, trees, etc, are stock images slapped onto it, I'm saying he did not make those textures himself, and the base models of the buildings are squares and rectangles, I can tell you making his whole map takes about 1 week at best. When I make a building I sculpt by hand 3-4 different bricks, that I then copy paste and rotate into different directions to give the walls different looks, and more importantly DEPTH, his buildings are flat, since it's stock image. (also kinda pixelized, go check it out xD)

Secondly yeah making characters is a bit harder, and animating takes a while, BUT The last character he showcased, the bird (raptor) girl. He actually admitted (spectacular coming from him, I know) that it took him 2 WEEKS to make that model. Now no offense for a beginner I can get it takes time. But a guy who has been working on a game for over 2 years by that point. And it takes him 2 weeks for one model? (not animated by the way) He's either slacking, or should not be in the game industry to begin with. Just check on youtube some modeling artists, they make better models in like 10-15h that's ONE DAY.
2 years? HAHAHAH its more than that

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
what the hell redamn meant on the game is 30% done? the whole feking game or the new update is only 30% done.. the heck after what 7years the game is still 30% done what a clown communication. even so re-damn is on hiatus for +2years already because of addiction to geshin.. lol scammer vs scammer , greed vs greed. just look on geshin 1st anniversary what a feking greed a company it is, just a span of one year later from the highest rated game revenue to the most hated game in record history.

what come around goes around.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
I'm years founding the patreon h-games market, and a thing that I noticed years ago is if a Dev dont want to hire people because he "prefer to work alone" or any bullshit who they like to say, you can be 95% sure that the game will not be delivered and the dev are just milking the userbase. Its not of their interest split the profit and make the project go faster, it just mean that they'll receive less money for less time, with some really few exceptions.
You guys know what is fun? I triyed to warn people on others foruns years ago when I see he saying that bullshit on his tumblr, but nobody give a shit, instead people mooked me.
Well, again the time proved that im right.

I hope you guys take this as a exemple and stop founding devs who just want to live a easy life with your money instead of really develop something.

Reactions: ermousa

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
The game will never be completed lmfao. Redamz enjoys milking Patreon to death.

With all the money he's gotten over the years (Yep years) he could of hired people to complete the game and move onto something else but his fetish for that Patreon cash prevents him from doing that.

In 1-2 years from now it'll be 50-75% completed and probably another 1-2 years after that it'll probably be ABANDONED lol.
Considering that he takes SEVEN YEARS for complete 30%, in 1~2 years it'll be completed 35% xD
Really, its sad how people just keep funding that guy.

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
Man, it's such a shame, I was so excited for this game back when it was still getting updates, and coming back after so long I was so hopeful I'd find huge updates, there're so many gorgeous girls in this game it's such a god damn shame we can't get more smut of them. :/

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Man, it's such a shame, I was so excited for this game back when it was still getting updates, and coming back after so long I was so hopeful I'd find huge updates, there're so many gorgeous girls in this game it's such a god damn shame we can't get more smut of them. :/
He still hasn't even finished the Veera scene yet which he said when not delivering it with the latest build which is from August or Early Sept 2020 (those who've played it will remember it just says "scene goes here" right before it begins and fades) he said it would come soon with the next update, never happened.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Yeah, no pre release betas is fine by me, but not even some freaking screenshots of some progress??? Mmmmmmmmm
"It's totally fine guys, not having to do progress updates means I won't be showing any spoilers and not having to make progress updates gives me so much more time to work on the game. The time spent on that strenuous effort to make an update (without spoilers) can now be game development time. yay!"

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes