3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 22, 2019
If he was a honest person, he'd update his game every x-months, or he'd pause the monthly payments, instead of wasting time/money on gacha and acting salty on discord (I checked it and I couldn't believe how many fanboys avoid to see the problem).
Do you think is it not possible? Well, many patreons in the past have already done that, focusing on other(private) projects or just on their normal lives/jobs. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to me, but honestly it seems over the years patreon has turned into a sort of Onlyfans, or similar stuff and Redamz is just an easy example.

syvulpie

Jul 18, 2019
If he was a honest person, he'd update his game every x-months, or he'd pause the monthly payments, instead of wasting time/money on gacha and acting salty on discord (I checked it and I couldn't believe how many fanboys avoid to see the problem).
Do you think is it not possible? Well, many patreons in the past have already done that, focusing on other(private) projects or just on their normal lives/jobs. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to me, but honestly it seems over the years patreon has turned into a sort of Onlyfans, or similar stuff and Redamz is just an easy example.
Yeah, true.

It's pretty stupid how he'll just continue to charge people money for doing nothing but play Genshin. Man, I'd love to earn $10,000 a month playing games. lol.

EDIT: RIP his patreon.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
really bad comparison there pal...
for Onlyfans you can actually pay the girls (or boys) to do what you want:cautious:
like undressing or putting vegetables in their holes:ROFLMAO:

and i really don't wanna see any patreon dev do that:sick:
especially not this s-purple scammer:sick:

but on patreon devs don't have to do anything for that sweet free money they milk every month:sneaky:
they aren't the same..

Last edited:
Reactions: Toki Wartooth

caporalll

Jul 27, 2019
really bad comparison there pal...
for Onlyfans you can actually pay the girls (or boys) to do what you want:cautious:
like undressing or putting vegetables in their holes:ROFLMAO:

and i really don't wanna see any patreon dev do that:sick:
especially not this s-purple scammer:sick:

but on patreon devs don't have to do anything for that sweet free money they milk every month:sneaky:
they aren't the same..
Wait s-purple? you got confused with cloud meadow lol, they're both scammers tho

salvatore00

May 2, 2018
Maybe someone already answered but, is there a way to rip the models? I would like to play with them aince this games looks forgotten

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find it. What's the order for lusting the spider after you forgive her and pat her head? I've failed 2 times now since the point and click is ass (have better luck finding shit in a flash game back in 2011) and I do not want to do waste another 10 minutes on another trail.

bumpypickles

Jan 31, 2022
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find it. What's the order for lusting the spider after you forgive her and pat her head? I've failed 2 times now since the point and click is ass (have better luck finding shit in a flash game back in 2011) and I do not want to do waste another 10 minutes on another trail.
I got stuck there too. alternate between clicking her head and shoulders and it should work out

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes